Author Topic: Defund the Govt  (Read 171 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Defund the Govt
« on: June 02, 2023, 01:10:38 AM »

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1663738594287034368?s=20

--------

What I am about to tell you should be the most important story in America but no national media is talking about it. Read this entire tweet.

One of the biggest invasions of property rights in American history is currently happening in South Dakota to expand green energy.

This is footage that was shared with me by a South Dakota farmer named Jared Bossly, whose farm has been in his family for four generations. 

Bossly is one of over 80 SD landowners currently facing eminent domain lawsuits from a company called Summit Carbon Solutions who wants to seize their property and use it to build a carbon capture pipeline that will transport CO2 emissions from Iowa to North Dakota to be stored underground. 

The men in the video are surveyors from Summit. They entered his home and shop before going on his farm to survey the land all without permission while only his wife was home. They later falsely accused him of threatening to kill them (he talked to them for 6 seconds on speaker phone about how the sheriff should be there while they do it) and are taking him to court to get a restraining order so he can't be on his property when they come back. His hearing is tomorrow. 

Bossly tells me surveyors from the company have shown up to SD farms without permission, some with armed security guards like something straight out of Blazing Saddles, and have threatened the landowners who haven't agreed to give up their property. 

The Republican leadership in South Dakota has also abandoned them. In the last legislative session, bills to protect landowners from eminent domain from Summit failed. Gov. Kristi Norm has done nothing. Why? Because Summit has connections to massive GOP donors.   

They are also bankrolled by large investments, some of which are foreign, as well as benefit from massive federal tax credits for carbon capture expanded by Joe Biden's "Inflation Reduction Act." 

Meanwhile, South Dakotans whose farms have been in their families for generations, who have put their blood sweat and tears into their land, are now facing them being seized and ruined for the green energy grift. Their elected leaders have abandoned them and no one outside local media is talking about it. 

I'll soon be publishing a full story on this on my Substack with all the details.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Defund the Govt
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2023, 03:26:09 AM »
Criminal...if true.  ???