Author Topic: Friend getting divorced  (Read 3550 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Friend getting divorced
« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2024, 01:04:32 PM »
"burning desire" you mean a will to survive aka being a man?
That's because people feel bad for you, you think people are just gonna casually say they pity you and your limited options in life? I wouldn't be so harsh, but when you shit on the good life, and give bad advice.

You're the one wanting a rental, you're just pissed off they want to be paid for their services. If you actively have no interest in suriving why on earth should a woman grant you a blowjob?

You're 54, so you mean do whatever you want,  sans all the fun things you got to do in your 20s.

You have me and my life all figured out. Damn.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #101 on: April 12, 2024, 01:31:43 PM »
You have me and my life all figured out. Damn.
No not you, there's nothing unique about your circumstances. It's quite a generic thing.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2024, 02:23:24 PM »
Unless a dude has a BURNING desire to have children and be Mr. Family, marrying a broad is one of the most plainly idiotic things he can do.

I am now 54, never married (doubtful any chick would want to join in matrimony with me, anyway), and have witnessed and heard nothing but nightmarish tales of “wedded bliss”.

I have a simple and uncomplicated life, make decent bread, and do what I want, when I want, and I answer to NO ONE.

Every time I see a women I find attractive, I develop the strategy, but then I quickly come to my senses, and I scuttle the attempt.

Even just dating and all that requires has me dry-heaving.

Dating a girl is little more than renting a pussy these days. And the cost is not remotely worth it.

Some people feel this way about work.

So much could go wrong that it makes it not worth it.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: April 12, 2024, 02:29:19 PM »
Some people feel this way about work.

So much could go wrong that it makes it not worth it.

I do not know Fortess from a whole in the wall, but he’s one of my favorite posters and seems like he would have been a cool dad.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 12, 2024, 02:30:11 PM »
I agree. I got married because I did have strong desire to be Mr. Family and I love being so.

If not for child raising, I do not see a point in this current day.

I think “dating” without the intention of marriage and being a soyfriend/bore friend as a man older than 25 years is lower than seeing prostitutes. I cannot think of a more resource/draining and emotionally-exhausting position with little return on investment to be in.

Most soyfriends are employees of their “girlfriends”.

I agree that there isn't much point in being married if you aren't going to have a family, at least from the man's perspective as the main breadwinner and with divorce so much geared towards females. Obviously, women are very much incentivized to push for marriage regardless of whether or not there will be children.

I don't agree that dating without intending to marry over the age of 25 is worse than seeing a prostitute. Some guys like the chase. Men want to "hunt." A prostitute is not a challenge.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2024, 02:36:25 PM »
I agree that there isn't much point in being married if you aren't going to have a family, at least from the man's perspective as the main breadwinner and with divorce so much geared towards females. Obviously, women are very much incentivized to push for marriage regardless of whether or not there will be children.

I don't agree that dating without intending to marry over the age of 25 is worse than seeing a prostitute. Some guys like the chase. Men want to "hunt." A prostitute is not a challenge.

they are for dj181

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #106 on: April 12, 2024, 02:59:46 PM »

even then what is the point of marriage? It is not sacred anymore, there is no public shaming for women to divorce. It's the other way, women are incentivize by law to have more to gain from divorce and being able to cash out taking half the mans assets.

So again what is the point. It is not sacred. You can have kids and a family without marriage.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #107 on: April 12, 2024, 03:37:02 PM »
This has been a shitty thread from jump street.  Actually wish a mod would delete it.  Slapper really outed himself as a cunt.

One of the weaker "Should I post this thread?" decisions of 2024 so far for sure

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: April 12, 2024, 04:16:34 PM »

What consequential comes out of this dating besides validation by women?

I admit there is no in-between with me.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2024, 12:18:59 AM »
What consequential comes out of this dating besides validation by women?

I admit there is no in-between with me.
Nothing good comes of it. A woman who has "dated" for years will get bored quickly as a wife and miss the days of all that male attention.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: April 13, 2024, 02:25:52 AM »
Nothing good comes of it. A woman who has "dated" for years will get bored quickly as a wife and miss the days of all that male attention.

Right. Boyfriend and girlfriend usually means screwing while playing house. Usually one person is in the position of employee for the other.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #111 on: April 13, 2024, 07:17:36 AM »
 :o

They made it to 3 months.

She's no "looker".

>

'The Golden Bachelor's Gerry Turner Files for Divorce From Theresa Nist After Announcing Split'

https://www.etonline.com/the-golden-bachelors-gerry-turner-files-for-divorce-from-theresa-nist-after-announcing-split-223390

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #112 on: April 13, 2024, 07:25:24 AM »
:o

They made it to 3 months.

She's no "looker".

>

'The Golden Bachelor's Gerry Turner Files for Divorce From Theresa Nist After Announcing Split'

https://www.etonline.com/the-golden-bachelors-gerry-turner-files-for-divorce-from-theresa-nist-after-announcing-split-223390

Very trollish looking

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 13, 2024, 06:05:17 PM »
I do not know Fortess from a whole in the wall, but he’s one of my favorite posters and seems like he would have been a cool dad.

That’s an extremely nice thing to say.

Genuinely, thank you.

P.S. Whole and hole

Look into it.

;)

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: April 14, 2024, 09:06:06 AM »

Genuinely, thank you.

P.S. Whole and hole

Look into it.

;)

You’re welcome.

These damn iPhone autocorrects.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #115 on: April 14, 2024, 09:23:12 AM »

Genuinely, thank you.

P.S. Whole and hole

Look into it.

;)

In the absence of a fleshly heir, Fortress nurtures his grammar.