Author Topic: James Harden Clearly Sniffing the Glue Bottle  (Read 2879 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
James Harden Clearly Sniffing the Glue Bottle
« on: October 06, 2015, 08:05:43 PM »
um Lebron?

HARDEN DECLARES HE'S BEST PLAYER IN NBA
"I am the best player in the league," James Harden declared before he scored 11 points in Houston's preseason loss to Memphis. "I believe that ... I thought I was last year too."

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
Re: James Harden Clearly Sniffing the Glue Bottle
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 08:08:59 PM »
Apparently getting Kardashian beaver will make you delusional.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 08:16:50 PM »
The best player in the NBA with a "GIRLFRIEND" passed around more in the league then a basketball handled by both Steve Nash and John Stockton  ::)

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 08:19:30 PM »
um Lebron?

HARDEN DECLARES HE'S BEST PLAYER IN NBA
"I am the best player in the league," James Harden declared before he scored 11 points in Houston's preseason loss to Memphis. "I believe that ... I thought I was last year too."

Imagine if Lebron had Ty Lawson and healthy Dwight Howard on his team with good role players? Lol they would be an automatic finals bid and competing for the championship every year till he retires essentially....His team now is probably not even better than the surrounding cast that Harden has on the Rockets...Kevin Love just put up great statistics on the Wolves and it's clear he's not that dominant of a player when he's in the system and clearly doesn't fit in as well as Bosh did in a big-3 type atmosphere...It's evident when people said he was the clear cut best PF in the league and once he joins the Cavs and performs he's not even in the running or considered anymore...Kyrie is better than Lawson but Lawson is no slouch and is underrated/borderline all-star...He doesn't get picked because the West is stacked with talent at the guard position...A healthy, level-headed Dwight Howard lead Magic to the championship...A healthy Lebron leads his team to the finals no matter what team he's around lol...Both of them together + a borderline all-star PG and good, solid role players would be a recipe for disaster....Nonetheless, Rockets are NO MATCH for the Spurs in the West this year....Nobody is...Not even the Warriors...But you guys will just have to watch and see...Kawahi has improved...Addition of Aldridge...Addition of David West...You have a healthy parker now...Duncan is Duncan...Ginobli off the bench...Danny Green improved...Very dangerous...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 08:20:29 PM »
The Fat Kardashian love the Crack Smoking NBA players

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2015, 10:09:10 PM »
Harden is only good because the refs fall for the flailing and flopping and gift him the foul shots. He's like the Phil Heat of basketball.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2015, 10:23:26 PM »
James Harden is a ho.  Fuck him.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2015, 10:27:56 PM »
The best player in the NBA with a "GIRLFRIEND" passed around more in the league then a basketball handled by both Steve Nash and John Stockton  ::)

She's still had less black dick in her than the OP....

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2015, 10:31:54 PM »
She's still had less black dick in her than the OP....

Sorry never had black dick in my mouth....shall we discuss your postal meltdown pms to me?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2015, 10:32:13 PM »
James Harden pays women to have sex with him.  What a phaggott.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2015, 10:33:49 PM »
Sorry never had black dick in my mouth....shall we discuss your postal meltdown pms to me?

Yeah, not in his mouth.  Just the poop chute.  Get it right, jeez.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2015, 10:37:11 PM »

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2015, 10:38:31 PM »

Gawdddddammit im retarded  :( :( :-X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2015, 10:45:52 PM »

Had more dick in him than Hanes underwear.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2015, 10:48:35 PM »
Had more dick in him than Hanes underwear.

He always call out "no homo" afterwards so I think he's safe.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2015, 10:54:29 PM »

Safety first :D

Poor irrelevant walter sobchak...no one knows or cares about him on here  :'(

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2015, 10:55:11 PM »

Imagine the penis inhaling numbers he would put up if he could cross the border?

20,000,000 illegal fucking Mexicans cross the border into the U.S. every year......but Billy Badass can't, because the government is tracking him because he is SO terrifying.    ::)

Ni66a puh-leeeeeeeeease.....on a good day you're Kai Greene's grapefruit.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2015, 11:01:27 PM »
Safety first :D

Poor irrelevant walter sobchak...no one knows or cares about him on here  :'(

Oh darn......no one on getbig cares for me. I'm crushed. I'm devastated. I will never reach my unsolicited PM quota goals I had set to measure my popularity.

I better have Ron Princess L write my farewell speech.

If only I could cross the border Toto.....

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2015, 11:10:02 PM »
Imagine the penis inhaling numbers he would put up if he could cross the border?

20,000,000 illegal fucking Mexicans cross the border into the U.S. every year......but Billy Badass can't, because the government is tracking him because he is SO terrifying.    ::)

Ni66a puh-leeeeeeeeease.....on a good day you're Kai Greene's grapefruit.

Uh tracking me? Hmmm no. I simply get refused at the border due to my record.

Likeci said walter..its simply just fine to stay anonymous and frightened of me and hurl anonymous insults...it makes you feel good. Also..why do u care about the border...ur canadian  ???

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2015, 11:29:30 PM »
Uh tracking me? Hmmm no. I simply get refused at the border due to my record.

Likeci said walter..its simply just fine to stay anonymous and frightened of me and hurl anonymous insults...it makes you feel good. Also..why do u care about the border...ur canadian  ???

Cut the shit, you could cross the border any time you want to cupcake. It's nothing more than a convenient excuse for you.

Your bullshit stories never end.

You're a gutless bitch. No one on this board, except Shizzo, is afraid of you.

It's the same boring M.O. every fucking day with you.....you start a lame fight, threaten the other person, demand they post a full name, 38 full-size pictures, SSN, next of kin, baby pictures, IRS Form 1040, Passport photo, Living Will, Immediate Family pics, pet pics, height, weight, reach, favorite color, and side they part their hair. Tell them you will kill them. Tell them they are cowards for being anonymous. Remind everyone how badass you are. Remind everyone how bipolar you are. Remind everyone that you have a "record" (a DUI, a few petty larcenies, and some shoplifting charges). And when the other person says bring it on.....then you're too broke to travel and cannot cross a porous, open border.

Save your breath coward. You are easily the most pathetic waste of fuck on this board. I'd imagine in all of Regina for that matter. 

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2015, 11:34:45 PM »
Cut the shit, you could cross the border any time you want to cupcake. It's nothing more than a convenient excuse for you.

Your bullshit stories never end.

You're a gutless bitch. No one on this board, except Shizzo, is afraid of you.

It's the same boring M.O. every fucking day with you.....you start a lame fight, threaten the other person, demand they post a full name, 38 full-size pictures, SSN, next of kin, baby pictures, IRS Form 1040, Passport photo, Living Will, Immediate Family pics, pet pics, height, weight, reach, favorite color, and side they part their hair. Tell them you will kill them. Tell them they are cowards for being anonymous. Remind everyone how badass you are. Remind everyone how bipolar you are. Remind everyone that you have a "record" (a DUI, a few petty larcenies, and some shoplifting charges). And when the other person says bring it on.....then you're too broke to travel and cannot cross a porous, open border.

Save your breath coward. You are easily the most pathetic waste of fuck on this board. I'd imagine in all of Regina for that matter.  

I dont remember those charges on my sheet i openly posted on here. How come u dont invite me sweetheart? I know..ur saving me from a nrutal beating at ur hands.....lolololololll

Shhhhhh pumpkin...the person i genuinely dislike is online now....i loveeeeeee you

Actually first...name one person who has told me to bring it on..on here...thats not anonymous...ya thats wat i thought...shit ur so scared ur trying to convince us ur american and ur in toronto

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2015, 11:39:22 PM »
I dont remember those charges on my sheet i openly posted on here. How come u dont invite me sweetheart? I know..ur saving me from a nrutal beating at ur hands.....lolololololll

Shhhhhh pumpkin...the person i genuinely dislike is online now....i loveeeeeee you

Actually first...name one person who has told me to bring it on..on here...thats not anonymous...ya thats wat i thought...shit ur so scared ur trying to convince us ur american and ur in toronto