Author Topic: It's August!!!  (Read 2771 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
It's August!!!
« on: August 03, 2021, 12:27:27 PM »
So when does Biden resign?  Or Trump gets reinstalled in the WH again?  Or will Q (and the pillow guy) move the goal posts again?

Despite the hype and parroting of the Trumpturds, I am predicting none of those will happen.  But that's not to say the month won't be without excitement.  With the DOJ agreeing to release Trumpy's tax returns and Rudy going broke,...  it's starting to shape up quite nicely.  And it's only the 3rd.   :D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: It's August!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2021, 02:17:18 PM »

And it's only the 3rd.   :D

Yeah, the 3rd World !. Situation in Chicago,Detroit,Portland,.....................confirm that   :-\ :-\ :-\

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2021, 01:32:58 PM »
August 4th -

---
A federal judge in Colorado sanctioned lawyers who challenged the 2020 presidential election results, calling their election claims “fantastical.”

U.S. Magistrate Judge N. Reid Neureiter issued an opinion Wednesday sanctioning Ernest Walker and Gary Fielder over the lawsuit.  Neurinter further slammed the plaintiffs for a sloppy cut and paste job of copying claims that had already been dismissed elsewhere, including a tweet from Trump baselessly claiming that Dominion deleted 2.7 million Trump votes nationwide. The lawyers' 'massive cut-and-paste job' recycled claims from other failed lawsuits including the utter failure of the lawsuit which was filed by Sidney Powell. 

Other pro-Trump attorneys appear to be headed for a similar fate.
---

Hahahaha these idiots can't even file their own lawsuit.  They have to lift it from the Kraken.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2021, 01:37:40 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2021, 08:30:59 AM »
August 5th :

In an effort to prove he isn't full of shit, Pillow Head Lindell :

---
Lindell is resorting to a last-ditch attempt to promote his theory, planning a "cyber symposium" this month in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, where he says he will release 37 terabytes of data showing election hacking.  Lindell insisted that he had proof the election was stolen.
"I'm not wrong. I've checked it out. I've spent millions," he claimed. "You need to trust me and come there."
---

Yeah, we will do just that buddy.   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2021, 08:39:12 AM »
August 5th :

Trumpy takes grifting to a new level by showcasing how idiotic/gullible his supporters are by releasing "Trump cards". 

---
Trump Cards, which look like credit cards, if credit cards had Trump’s signature on them and misspelled the word “official.” (Designs of the cards have “ID” numbers on them and “Member Since 2021.”) “The card you select will be carried by Patriots all around the Country,” the first email reads, in all its cringeworthy glory. “They will be a sign of your dedicated support to our movement to SAVE AMERICA, and I’m putting my full trust in you.” A second message, with more urgency, notes, “We’re about to launch our Official Trump Cards, which will be reserved for President Trump’s STRONGEST supporters.… We recently met with the President in his Florida office and showed him four designs. Originally we were planning on releasing just one design, but when President Trump saw the cards on his desk, he said, ‘These are BEAUTIFUL. We should let the American People decide - they ALWAYS know best!’” 

Naturally, the emails do not specify what benefits one is entitled to by carrying a “Trump Card.” The link to vote for a design leads to a fundraising page, where supporters can continue funneling money directly into Trump’s pocket.
---

Yep, the American People always know best.  That is why you lost reelection dumb ass.  But don't worry, they will continue to send you money because as stated many times, the only thing dumber than Trumpy is his supporters.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2021, 10:42:09 AM »
August 8th:

Anitfa kicks the Proud Boys asses and sends them running to mommy after dominating the paintball war in Portland.  Excuses abound for cowardice the Proud Bois showed.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2021, 02:18:36 PM »
August 8th:

Anitfa kicks the Proud Boys asses and sends them running to mommy after dominating the paintball war in Portland.  Excuses abound for cowardice the Proud Bois showed.

Looks like you a supporter of ANTIFA terrorism !.

Didn't Joe said : ANTIFA don't exist  ???.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2021, 05:46:43 PM »

Looks like you a supporter of ANTIFA terrorism !.

Didn't Joe said : ANTIFA don't exist  ???.

Looks like you are a supporter of stupidity. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2021, 06:22:47 PM »
August 5th :

In an effort to prove he isn't full of shit, Pillow Head Lindell :

---
Lindell is resorting to a last-ditch attempt to promote his theory, planning a "cyber symposium" this month in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, where he says he will release 37 terabytes of data showing election hacking.  Lindell insisted that he had proof the election was stolen.
"I'm not wrong. I've checked it out. I've spent millions," he claimed. "You need to trust me and come there."
---

Yeah, we will do just that buddy.   ::)

My wife has a female friend who's a CPA but started dating a guy who was into all that Qanon nonsense.
Right after the Jan 6 insurrection attempt on our Capitol , she fwd her this dopey video via text.

It was her "proof" that Trump was going to remain in office .
The video was some fat bearded "patriot" seated in his truck filmed via selfie video.
He claimed that Trump would use the military to impose martial law and it was legal.
Everyone needed t stock up on food , gas and buy a generator, etc

Obviously, these predictions never came to pass and were total conspiracy based nonsense.

BUT, I finally understand what these groups consider  "credible proof and evidence"*
*If someone else says the same crap on a posted  video , it's considered  "PROOF" .

Just say the lie , claim you have proof and repeat. No real data or evidence needed.
If anyone disputes your claim, just focus your attack on them personally.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2021, 06:51:24 PM »
Looks like you are a supporter of  Joe Biden stupidity.

Too late BoB, YOU prized ANTIFA TERRORIST action in Portland !.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2021, 06:39:31 AM »
My wife has a female friend who's a CPA but started dating a guy who was into all that Qanon nonsense.
Right after the Jan 6 insurrection attempt on our Capitol , she fwd her this dopey video via text.

It was her "proof" that Trump was going to remain in office .
The video was some fat bearded "patriot" seated in his truck filmed via selfie video.
He claimed that Trump would use the military to impose martial law and it was legal.
Everyone needed t stock up on food , gas and buy a generator, etc

Obviously, these predictions never came to pass and were total conspiracy based nonsense.

BUT, I finally understand what these groups consider  "credible proof and evidence"*
*If someone else says the same crap on a posted  video , it's considered  "PROOF" .

Just say the lie , claim you have proof and repeat. No real data or evidence needed.
If anyone disputes your claim, just focus your attack on them personally.

And then when the courts reject your case, you have to whine about how they didn't take time to look at the "evidence".

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2021, 07:54:31 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2021, 09:09:26 AM »

Trumpy - "just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me".

Recounts, lower courts, Supreme Court, EC, dozens of Republican state legislators, Attorney General, Vice President, etc..  - "uh, NO."

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2021, 09:19:09 AM »
August 10 :

Dominion continues to punch tiny tits and entities in the mouth for lying and their cowardly attempts to justify not standing by their lies. 

---
Dominion Voting Systems Corp on Tuesday sued two conservative media networks, One America News Network and Newsmax Media Inc, saying they defamed the U.S. voting machine company by spreading false claims that it rigged the 2020 election against then-U.S. President Donald Trump.

Dominion also filed a lawsuit making similar allegations against businessman Patrick Byrne, the former chief executive of online retailer Overstock.com Inc.

The lawsuits are the latest legal actions taken by Denver-based Dominion against Trump allies that amplified false theories about the firm.

In each of the three lawsuits filed on Monday, Dominion is seeking more than $1.6 billion in damages, citing lost profits and other harms.

In a statement, Newsmax said, "While Newsmax has not reviewed the Dominion filing, in its coverage of the 2020 Presidential elections, Newsmax simply reported on allegations made by well-known public figures, including the President, his advisors and members of Congress — Dominion’s action today is a clear attempt to squelch such reporting and undermine a free press."

Fox made similar arguments in a May court filing asking a judge to dismiss the case against it, saying that news outlets "must be able to report both sides of a story involving claims striking at the core of our democracy."

Newsmax in April apologized to a Dominion employee for baselessly alleging that he rigged the company's vote counts against Trump. In exchange, the employee, Eric Coomer, dropped Newsmax from a defamation lawsuit.

OANN representatives and Byrne did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Trump continues to falsely claim that he lost to Democratic President Joe Biden due to rampant electoral fraud, claims that were rejected by multiple courts, state election officials and members of his own administration.

Trump allies, including lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, picked up an online conspiracy theory that Dominion machines were used to hack the election, and made those baseless allegations during appearances on the conservative television stations.

Giuliani and Powell, who have also been sued by Dominion, say they were lawfully exercising their free speech rights.

In a call with reporters, Dominion attorney Stephen Shackelford of the Susman Godfrey law firm did not rule out suing Trump.

"We are still exploring options as to how to hold other participants in the campaign of lies accountable," Shackelford said.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2021, 09:33:50 AM »
August 10th :

I thought this was from The Onion at first.   But then realized how appropriate it truly was.

---
GOP Lawmaker Wants To Rename 'Florida's Urethra' Highway After Donald Trump.

Rep. Anthony Sabatini
@AnthonySabatini
BREAKING: Today I filed the Bill to name Florida’s longest road—U.S. Highway 27—the “President Donald J. Trump Highway,” to honor one of America’s greatest Presidents. 🇺🇸.
---

Naming a one term President who lost the popular vote twice, was impeached twice, and was the subject of golden showers rumors after the part of the body that delivers the piss?   Yeah baby!!!!  Let's get this done.  It will be better than his Presidential Library and it complimentary crayons give out at the door.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2021, 02:25:54 PM »
August 10th :

2+2 = 1 Dumbass.

---
OAN's 'expert mathematician' who claimed to prove election fraud actually had a job 'setting up swing sets'.

Ed Solomon, who One America News presented as an "expert mathematician", who claimed to uncover evidence that the 2020 election was rigged.  Solomon claimed that he conducted a mathematical analysis showing that the results in Fulton County, Georgia, "can only have been done by an algorithm." He added that the probability of Biden's victory in the county was "1 over 10 to an exponent so large there's not enough stars in the universe, there aren't enough atoms in the universe, to explain the number."

Facts show that Solomon is not an "expert mathematician" as OAN claimed, but "was in fact a convicted felon with no college degree." The lawsuit said Solomon's "current job was setting up swing sets in Long Island, New York."
---

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2021, 02:54:13 PM »

ANTIFA BoB is really getting desperate  :D ;D :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2021, 06:01:20 PM »

ANTIFA BoB is really getting desperate  :D ;D :D

Right.  Because I am trying to pass a swing set assembler off as a mathematical expert in order to prove that an election was "stolen".   ::)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2021, 06:29:26 PM »
Its almost the 13th and the MyPillow guy's promise to be fulfilled!!

I can't wait!!!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2021, 06:34:49 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2021, 08:41:57 PM »
OP is happy with things I assume?

Another trillion printed today, likely to be 2 trillion in the house.....enjoy your $11 gas and milk dipshit.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2021, 07:12:51 AM »

Another trillion printed today, likely to be 2 trillion in the house.....enjoy your $11 gas and milk dipshit.

Gas here is $2.89.  Milk is $2.79 for a half gallon.  Thanks for your concern though, no matter how laughably wrong it is.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2021, 07:51:21 AM »

own a tesla and which adult drinks milk

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2021, 10:36:00 AM »
Gas here is $2.89.  Milk is $2.79 for a half gallon.  Thanks for your concern though, no matter how laughably wrong it is.

Is it 2019 where you live or just Alabama?