Author Topic: Alec Baldwin Shoots Woman Dead On Movie Set  (Read 29737 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Alec Baldwin Shoots Woman Dead On Movie Set
« Reply #450 on: April 17, 2024, 03:35:36 PM »
Baldwin is a murderer.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #451 on: April 17, 2024, 04:10:44 PM »

The murdered victim could’ve had a bright future in the NPC JM Manion Stick Your Ass Out Contest

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #452 on: April 17, 2024, 09:04:47 PM »

The murdered victim could’ve had a bright future in the NPC JM Manion Stick Your Ass Out Contest
Probably murdered because she refused to sleep with the angry creep.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #453 on: April 17, 2024, 09:56:34 PM »
Probably murdered because she refused to sleep with the angry creep.

What makes you think Jim Manion is angry?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: April 17, 2024, 10:05:57 PM »
Baldwin is a murderer.

Depends on the definition. If you are using the legal term for here in the US... it's highly questionable. If you are simply a simpleton who hates Baldwin because he made fun of Trump, he absolutely is a murderer. But here in the US they use a different standard than Getbig so we'll have to wait and see. After all, they did have a hired person (armorer) in charge of the weapons on site...   I don't mean to sway you from your preconceived ill-informed conclusion, I'm just suggesting you let the facts run their course.  So many movies have guns on the set. To expect every actor involved in the movie to be proficient is unreasonable. How do we know this? They hire professional armorers. So at the end of the day, the responsibility falls on that person's shoulders

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: April 17, 2024, 10:07:54 PM »
SHIZZO, Did that 'live ammo on the set' question ever get resolved?

I have not followed this case so I ask in earnest.

Also .... What happened to the armorer?

In my humble opinion these are the principle 'antagonists':

1. The individual who brought live ammo on the set. (20 yrs  confinement)
2. The armorer. (20 years confinement)
3. The individual  who pointed the gun and pulled the trigger. (12 years confinement)

Wore a firearm on my hip for many years but I never shot anyone by accident that I can remember!

as did I, but you have to have some faith in the expert you hired to insure the guns were safe when dealing with non professionals (actors)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #456 on: April 17, 2024, 10:55:25 PM »
as did I, but you have to have some faith in the expert you hired to insure the guns were safe when dealing with non professionals (actors)

1. What's the armorer's job on a movie set?

2. What are rules 1&2?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: April 17, 2024, 11:04:33 PM »
1. What's the armors job on a movie set?

2. What’s rule #2

This is above your head. We are not talking about "general" things.. we are in the legal realm. Expectations. IF you and I are out in the field and you hand me a gun, I have to reasonably assume it is loaded until I verify it myself. It is not a "law" it is supposed to be common safe gun practice. I guarantee you that is not reality in the real world though it should be. THAT is exactly why they hire armorers on the set of movies... professionals who have made it their life's work to ensure gun safety around people not familiar with or trained in firearms. That we are arguing this pretty much tells me you have let your political bias interfere with common sense. On the other hand, if TRUMP was filming a promotional for a campaign on a set with a professional armorer who was hired to make the set safe, and Trump shot a camera man, I would be the 1st to say, hang the armorer, Trump was not trained in firearms, should not be expected to know the difference between a dummy round and a live round.... See. that is one of the  differences between you and I. I don't base my judgment on anything but facts. Politics be damned.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #458 on: April 17, 2024, 11:16:48 PM »
This is above your head. We are not talking about "general" things.. we are in the legal realm. Expectations. IF you and I are out in the field and you hand me a gun, I have to reasonably assume it is loaded until I verify it myself. It is not a "law" it is supposed to be common safe gun practice. I guarantee you that is not reality in the real world though it should be. THAT is exactly why they hire armorers on the set of movies... professionals who have made it their life's work to ensure gun safety around people not familiar with or trained in firearms. That we are arguing this pretty much tells me you have let your political bias interfere with common sense. On the other hand, if TRUMP was filming a promotional for a campaign on a set with a professional armorer who was hired to make the set safe, and Trump shot a camera man, I would be the 1st to say, hang the armorer, Trump was not trained in firearms, should not be expected to know the difference between a dummy round and a live round.... See. that is one of the  differences between you and I. I don't base my judgment on anything but facts. Politics be damned.

You’re Trump obsessed. This has nothing to do with Trump or politics and this isn’t Baldwins first rodeo with firearms. That being said, no matter how many times an actor has handled a firearm on the set that doesn’t exclude them from listening to the armorer. Now, answer the question. Unless he shot her intentionally those rules do come into play legally.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: April 18, 2024, 03:18:09 AM »

Trump owns your mind. That can't be healthy.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: April 18, 2024, 06:59:48 PM »
You’re Trump obsessed. This has nothing to do with Trump or politics and this isn’t Baldwins first rodeo with firearms. That being said, no matter how many times an actor has handled a firearm on the set that doesn’t exclude them from listening to the armorer. Now, answer the question. Unless he shot her intentionally those rules do come into play legally.

Blah blah blah

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: April 18, 2024, 07:00:38 PM »
Trump owns your mind. That can't be healthy.

meaningless post.. They should subtract it from your count it is that worthless

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #462 on: April 18, 2024, 07:50:00 PM »
meaningless post.. They should subtract it from your count it is that worthless

He’s not wrong

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: April 18, 2024, 08:00:29 PM »
He’s not wrong

The fact you support it seals it. He is wrong

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #464 on: April 19, 2024, 10:52:07 AM »

You have Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Q

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: April 19, 2024, 12:02:41 PM »
You have Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The kind of guy that makes popcorn to watch Rachel Maddow.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: April 19, 2024, 12:15:18 PM »

Lmao

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #467 on: April 19, 2024, 12:17:21 PM »

Pretty obvious that Trump was the killer...

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: April 19, 2024, 12:22:15 PM »

;D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #469 on: April 23, 2024, 06:11:25 AM »
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Baldwin losing his cool... Big surprise... "Why did you kill that lady"???

https://twitter.com/i/status/1782553826580377611

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: April 23, 2024, 08:38:34 AM »
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Baldwin losing his cool... Big surprise... "Why did you kill that lady"???

https://twitter.com/i/status/1782553826580377611

He’s starting to resemble Bill O’Reilly

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #471 on: April 23, 2024, 08:42:27 AM »
He’s starting to resemble Bill O’Reilly

With age, he lost his moviestar looks

Bodybuilding-related?
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #472 on: April 23, 2024, 08:45:32 AM »
Even when young he was crazy with the gun and shooting people

Q

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #473 on: April 23, 2024, 10:24:46 AM »
C unt should have received more prison time!
T

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: April 23, 2024, 02:43:25 PM »
Mean, crusty Liblefttard scumbag.