Author Topic: Chronic Pec Tear Repair  (Read 6159 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Chronic Pec Tear Repair
« Reply #125 on: April 15, 2024, 05:21:11 PM »
Yeah think about the improvements the other competitors will make. They have a lot to improve, you’ve maxed out.

Not sure why you would think that we are all the same age. I am much more motivated to actually diet for next year now. I may even do a 12 week prep.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #126 on: April 15, 2024, 05:25:04 PM »
Not sure why you would think that we are all the same age. I am much more motivated to actually diet for next year now. I may even do a 12 week prep.

TRANSLATION:  "More bio-identicals sooner injected and ingested."

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: April 15, 2024, 06:28:24 PM »

I didn’t say that. I said those guys can improve, greatly.

Where are you going to improve?

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: April 15, 2024, 06:31:39 PM »
irongearco.com

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: April 15, 2024, 06:34:33 PM »
I didn’t say that. I said those guys can improve, greatly.

Where are you going to improve?

Everywhere but my right pec should be a big improvement if I get the surgery

After that legs should improve with another year of leg work

Back should improve going to get a squat rack functional trainer lat pulldown to hit all my weak areas

https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-fm-6-functional-trainer

Also going to train at the golds gym in Fuquay some they had really nice equipment

Then I will pay more attention and track my macros starting at 12 weeks instead of 9 days

Only issue is weight will I be able to make 209lb weight next year or will I do bodybuilding instead. But yeah also will have some time to recover from chest repair so may not have massive upper body gains but will do more leg work and a fix chest and have a lat pulldown and squat at the house and a gym membership at a good gym I will absolutely be better.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: April 15, 2024, 06:38:30 PM »
Everywhere but my right pec should be a big improvement if I get the surgery

After that legs should improve with another year of leg work

Back should improve going to get a squat rack functional trainer lat pulldown to hit all my weak areas

https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-fm-6-functional-trainer

Also going to train at the golds gym in Fuquay some they had really nice equipment

Then I will pay more attention and track my macros starting at 12 weeks instead of 9 days

Only issue is weight will I be able to make 209lb weight next year or will I do bodybuilding instead. But yeah also will have some time to recover from chest repair so may not have massive upper body gains but will do more leg work and a fix chest and have a lat pulldown and squat at the house and a gym membership at a good gym I will absolutely be better.

I don’t man, you were at your best here. And you won. You diet down and you’ll lose size

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: April 15, 2024, 06:50:53 PM »
I don’t man, you were at your best here. And you won. You diet down and you’ll lose size

Whatever if you think I can't improve by all means step up and compete and find out. I plan to win again and I know I will be 10x better next year but that is why I am seeing a Dr about my pec to improve

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #132 on: April 15, 2024, 07:21:21 PM »
Whatever if you think I can't improve by all means step up and compete and find out. I plan to win again and I know I will be 10x better next year but that is why I am seeing a Dr about my pec to improve

*SNICKER*

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: April 15, 2024, 08:28:16 PM »

?

What does me competing have to do with you improving?

I’ll compete if you get a job and work 40 hours a week for 11 months.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: April 15, 2024, 08:31:25 PM »
?

What does me competing have to do with you improving?

I’ll compete if you get a job and work 40 hours a week for 11 months.

WTF would anyone do that?

nobody in particular

• Getbig II
« Reply #135 on: April 16, 2024, 01:06:20 AM »
To be a role model for their son.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: April 16, 2024, 03:39:25 AM »
To be a role model for their son.

So you think working like a slave for others makes someone a role model??? Fucking dumbass the only people that will remember how many hours you worked 20 years from now are your kids more is not better

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: April 16, 2024, 03:41:28 AM »
So you think working like a slave for others makes someone a role model??? Fucking dumbass the only people that will remember how many hours you worked 20 years from now are your kids more is not better
maybe if people worked they wouldnt have time to rack up hundreds of driving offences and beat up women.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 16, 2024, 03:53:20 AM »
Let me think A get job as a slave working for a company 50 weeks a year or B Work for myself from home and take 6 weeks vacation a year snowboarding and mountain biking with my son. Tough call

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: April 16, 2024, 03:55:00 AM »
Let me think A get job as a slave working for a company 50 weeks a year or B Work for myself from home live of my dads inheritance and take 6 weeks vacation a year snowboarding and mountain biking with my son. Tough call
fixed

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #140 on: April 16, 2024, 03:59:37 AM »
WTF would anyone do that?

Big BHank, having seen your father and mother's resumes (https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/legacyremembers/william-hankins-obituary?id=27890330 , https://prabook.com/web/beverly_ann.hankins/398057 ) . It seems that they busted their ass for a long time.

While I agree with you in spirit that free time is better than working, your response does seem a bit mean spirited and disingenuous  when they probably helped you to become the the man of leisure you are today.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 16, 2024, 04:01:56 AM »
Big BHank, having seen your father and mother's resumes (https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/legacyremembers/william-hankins-obituary?id=27890330 , https://prabook.com/web/beverly_ann.hankins/398057 ) . It seems that they busted their ass for a long time.

While I agree with you in spirit that free time is better than working, your response does seem a bit mean spirited and disingenuous  when they probably helped you to become the the man of leisure you are today.

Good from them I learned a lot from them time is valuable. My mother last job for someone else she was my age. She still works for herself today at 83 years old she is actively trading options. My father worked too much he missed out of a lot of things. He should have quit his job 20 years earlier.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: April 16, 2024, 04:03:11 AM »
fixed

Newsflash I spent every penny a long time ago

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 16, 2024, 04:04:18 AM »

The obituary doesn't cover the bit where Hankins father was deeply embarrassed about Brian...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: April 16, 2024, 04:04:56 AM »
Newsflash I spent every penny a long time ago on high priced lawyers
fixed

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #145 on: April 16, 2024, 04:08:22 AM »
Good from them I learned a lot from them time is valuable. My mother last job for someone else she was my age. She still works for herself today at 83 years old she is actively trading options. My father worked too much he missed out of a lot of things. He should have quit his job 20 years earlier.

Fair enough, as official archivist and historian for the BWHHFC, I shall be adding this bit of "Bhankiana"  to the achieves.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: April 16, 2024, 04:09:07 AM »
The obituary doesn't cover the bit where Hankins father was deeply embarrassed about Brian...

Do you think stalking someone online going to their facebook posting pics of their kids and following their wife online then making comments about their dead parents makes you a Loser????

nobody in particular

• Getbig II
« Reply #147 on: April 16, 2024, 04:48:59 AM »
Brian there’s things men do and don’t do. Real men. How many ticks does each of us put in the boxes?

And you responded specifically to working a FORTY hour week then responded to me using the phrase “like a slave” or similar. Which gives an insight into what a lazy entitled brat you are and that you have NEVER worked a full time job in your life.

My kids will have a legacy because of what i do right now. And a work ethic. My family is excited when I see them on my day off (I work 6 days every week and that’s nothing) Even my dogs wag their tails so hard you’d think they were about to launch into orbit.

And it means a lot. I have the respect and love of my family those are things you will NEVER experience and money won’t buy - you have to earn them. You never will. But by all means let’s revisit this in a years time when you have squandered another year, maybe gotten another plastic trophy and blown through the last remnants of an inheritance in a dope fuelled haze and had to sell the house and down size because you’re too much of a pussy to man the fuck up and work like real men do.

Had you been born a couple of generations ago you’d be the type of grub who would have hidden out somewhere using big daddy’s money and thought you were winning because you didn’t fight against tyranny during ww2.

But you have to think like that because the alternative is to face reality and realise you’ve run like hell from anything challenging or that involves self sacrifice because you are spineless.

The irony is just answered a simple question with the obvious answer. It clearly triggered you because it was true.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #148 on: April 16, 2024, 04:57:58 AM »
Bhanky,
What is the name of your bio-id hormone?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: April 16, 2024, 05:23:38 AM »
Brian there’s things men do and don’t do. Real men. How many ticks does each of us put in the boxes?

And you responded specifically to working a FORTY hour week then responded to me using the phrase “like a slave” or similar. Which gives an insight into what a lazy entitled brat you are and that you have NEVER worked a full time job in your life.

My kids will have a legacy because of what i do right now. And a work ethic. My family is excited when I see them on my day off (I work 6 days every week and that’s nothing) Even my dogs wag their tails so hard you’d think they were about to launch into orbit.

And it means a lot. I have the respect and love of my family those are things you will NEVER experience and money won’t buy - you have to earn them. You never will. But by all means let’s revisit this in a years time when you have squandered another year, maybe gotten another plastic trophy and blown through the last remnants of an inheritance in a dope fuelled haze and had to sell the house and down size because you’re too much of a pussy to man the fuck up and work like real men do.

Had you been born a couple of generations ago you’d be the type of grub who would have hidden out somewhere using big daddy’s money and thought you were winning because you didn’t fight against tyranny during ww2.

But you have to think like that because the alternative is to face reality and realise you’ve run like hell from anything challenging or that involves self sacrifice because you are spineless.

The irony is just answered a simple question with the obvious answer. It clearly triggered you because it was true.

I literally volunteered for the Infantry during a time of War despite already having 6 figures in my bank account and a college degree and a job in accounting. But tell me again how I never worked a hard full time job idiot. I have the respect and love of my family wtf are you talking about? You think you deserve a prize for being away from your family 6 days a week? My last job I worked from home and yeah I worked 45 hours a week. Learn to work smarter not harder