Author Topic: Team Universe 2007  (Read 18467 times)

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
Team Universe 2007
« on: May 04, 2007, 01:07:12 PM »

Anyone know who is entering the Team Universe this year?

elspecimino

• Getbig III
  • hulk hogan=largest arms in the world
Re: Team Universe 2007
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 03:02:55 PM »
I don't know.  One thing is for sure.  99% of them are not natural thats for sure.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 09:46:12 PM »
 NPC Team Universe 2007

Date :July 13-14 ,2007,New York   

Naturally Built

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 05:43:59 PM »
I don't know.  One thing is for sure.  99% of them are not natural thats for sure.

I'll be doing it.  As for it being natural, I have to believe a true natural has a chance or I wouldn't bother entering.
DISCIPLINE and DRIVE

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 08:56:30 PM »
I'll be doing it.  As for it being natural, I have to believe a true natural has a chance or I wouldn't bother entering.

Now thats the way a CHAMPION Thinks!!!   Its not up to us to control the guy next to us.    As far as i see it, i set no limits to potential and if a guy tells me he uses to my face...then i know.   If he doesnt say or do that....then why should i worry or make excuses.

Be the best you can be and thatll make you the winner!!! 8)

Naturally Built

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 06:03:16 PM »
You get it War-Horse.  I'm so tired of naturals limiting themselves, aiming too low and only competing in "safe" contests.  I'm one and two weeks out from two very tough non-tested NPC shows after competing (and winning) two drug-tested contests.  I continue to improve every week, and am excited because now I'm venturing into condition that I've never before acheived, just by staying on my contest prep.  And yes I'm a lifetime drug-free bodybuilder. 

Just to keep me motivated I got a new tattoo this week on my forearm, two kanji symbols meaning DISCIPLINE and DRIVE.

Tim Martin
DISCIPLINE and DRIVE

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2007, 01:32:58 AM »
You get it War-Horse.  I'm so tired of naturals limiting themselves, aiming too low and only competing in "safe" contests.  I'm one and two weeks out from two very tough non-tested NPC shows after competing (and winning) two drug-tested contests.  I continue to improve every week, and am excited because now I'm venturing into condition that I've never before acheived, just by staying on my contest prep.  And yes I'm a lifetime drug-free bodybuilder. 

Just to keep me motivated I got a new tattoo this week on my forearm, two kanji symbols meaning DISCIPLINE and DRIVE.

Tim Martin

Looking good, Naturally built.  Good luck with the TU and your other shows.  I'll be doing the TU as well, so see I'll see you there.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2007, 06:14:20 AM »
good job tim,that's conditioning to the top,that's great clean or not.that's what being a clean bber is about ,good diet and no room for errors.a non natural can skate by being fuller and lean,a natural needs that skinned look.u have good structure .

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2007, 10:07:25 AM »
I have never seen such rock hard muscularity on a natural....you have raised the bar for us in regard to what is possible!!!

Serious tim....you need to keep in touch with us and tell us how the shows went and share some secrets of your diet and training.....

Ive attained alot of mass and am accused of steroids all the time, but i see it as a compliment......leaning out as we speak!!

Have you thought of going pro in one of the natty org's???

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2007, 01:29:50 PM »

Has anyone of you who plan on competing in the T.U heard of any other competitors plans? Has Skip retired? what about Jose? what happened to Faildo after the 2003? sorry been out of the scene for a while...

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2007, 05:58:50 PM »

Has anyone of you who plan on competing in the T.U heard of any other competitors plans? Has Skip retired? what about Jose? what happened to Faildo after the 2003? sorry been out of the scene for a while...

They gave Skip a Pro Card for being a past winner I believe. Jose won two years ago, earned pro card, not sure about Faildo.

Watch out for a guy this year from Arizona named AJ, heavy weight and true natural who has won his class in non tested shows!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2007, 03:53:09 PM »
I have never seen such rock hard muscularity on a natural....you have raised the bar for us in regard to what is possible!!!

Serious tim....you need to keep in touch with us and tell us how the shows went and share some secrets of your diet and training.....

Ive attained alot of mass and am accused of steroids all the time, but i see it as a compliment......leaning out as we speak!!

Have you thought of going pro in one of the natty org's???

Tim Martin used to be a high profile competitor in the WNBF, I believe he won the Universe as well
A

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2007, 04:30:22 PM »
Tim Martin used to be a high profile competitor in the WNBF, I believe he won the Universe as well

Hmm.   Ive been out of the sport for awhile.  Havent bought any mags for along time too.

Hes got the hard "tren" look most guys would love to have......most nattys cant do it.......but thier it is.......so it can be done.

Off to the next level 8)

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2007, 04:20:41 PM »
You get it War-Horse.  I'm so tired of naturals limiting themselves, aiming too low and only competing in "safe" contests.  I'm one and two weeks out from two very tough non-tested NPC shows after competing (and winning) two drug-tested contests.  I continue to improve every week, and am excited because now I'm venturing into condition that I've never before acheived, just by staying on my contest prep.  And yes I'm a lifetime drug-free bodybuilder

Tim Martin

The fact that you actually say this and expect people to believe you makes me sick. I keep my negative comments to a minimum, but I could not help to comment on this thread. You have a great build..but you are a f##cking liar.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2007, 04:35:55 PM »
The fact that you actually say this and expect people to believe you makes me sick. I keep my negative comments to a minimum, but I could not help to comment on this thread. You have a great build..but you are a f##cking liar.

Have you settled for a mediocre build el guapo?????      Even if hes a cheater whats the harm in believing in yourself, to get to this level.?

Maybe you could and you just dont know it.........

AVBG

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2007, 04:53:43 PM »
WELCOME to the Natural board Naturally Built.. Awesome physique BTW! good luck at the TU.. What weight division will you be competing in?

El Guapo

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2007, 05:33:30 PM »

Have you settled for a mediocre build el guapo?????      Even if hes a cheater whats the harm in believing in yourself, to get to this level.?

Maybe you could and you just dont know it.........

My dear WarHorse...I absolutely believe in myself and everything that I can accomplish in all aspects of my life. I just graduated college this past May while maintaining a heavy work week as well as training. I love bodybuilding and everything that comes with it as it was my form of stress relief. To your second comment...I am not against juicing in any way, but the comment made by the guy really struck a nerve as it was a flat out lie that only the ignorant would actually believe.

AVBG

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2007, 05:44:15 PM »
My dear WarHorse...I absolutely believe in myself and everything that I can accomplish in all aspects of my life. I just graduated college this past May while maintaining a heavy work week as well as training. I love bodybuilding and everything that comes with it as it was my form of stress relief. To your second comment...I am not against juicing in any way, but the comment made by the guy really struck a nerve as it was a flat out lie that only the ignorant would actually believe.

Hey El Guapo, can we keep the posts on this board positive? until proven otherwise Naturally Built aka Tim Martin is a natural bodybuilder. Any more posts that challenge his natural status on this thread/board will be deleted -No notice will be given.  Are we cool?

If you want to challenge that Tim's "natty" status? Well this aint the board to do it on.

El Guapo

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2007, 07:43:06 PM »
Hey El Guapo, can we keep the posts on this board positive? until proven otherwise Naturally Built aka Tim Martin is a natural bodybuilder. Any more posts that challenge his natural status on this thread/board will be deleted -No notice will be given.  Are we cool?

If you want to challenge that Tim's "natty" status? Well this aint the board to do it on.

you got it boss

AVBG

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2007, 07:49:18 PM »
you got it boss

Thanks. Tell us about your own training ect?... 8)

dlee

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2007, 02:44:55 AM »
I believe there are some veterans returning to the TU stage in July - including Chris Faildo and Andre Ewing. It might be one of the most competitive shows in TU history.

AVBG

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2007, 02:57:05 AM »
I believe there are some veterans returning to the TU stage in July - including Chris Faildo and Andre Ewing. It might be one of the most competitive shows in TU history.

Hey dlee, is there any pics around of Faildo or Andre Ewing? If so, post them on this thread, we can compare.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2007, 11:10:58 AM »

Congradulations on the college degree.   your confidence will take you beyond the impossible, and you will exceed all expectations.

So, what are your stats...history...compet ed??

El Guapo

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2007, 07:02:33 AM »

Congradulations on the college degree.   your confidence will take you beyond the impossible, and you will exceed all expectations.

So, what are your stats...history...compet ed??

Your positive thinking brings a smile to my face. I'm starting to enjoy reading your posts lol. Anyway about me...I started lifting back in my senior year of high school for football. Played OL and was able to get a scholarship to play small college football for a couple of years. When I played I was weighing in the 295 range and my lifting was generally a mix of olympic and powerlifting. Once I had decided that football was definitely over I grew more attracted to bodybuilding as I wanted to emulate some of the physiques that I was training around and eventually with. I am currently somewhere in the lower 230's standing at 6'3, I would guesstimate my bodyfat in the 14 percent range. I have been dieting for the past couple of months and when I get to the 9-10% range I am looking to post some before and afters for everyones enjoyment. ;D
As far as competing....not so sure. If ever a time comes when I think about it seriously it would be just to say that I did it, nothing serious. My main focus for my immediate future is building my career. After all I'm in the "real world" now and it;s a scary place. ;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2007, 10:50:42 AM »
Your positive thinking brings a smile to my face. I'm starting to enjoy reading your posts lol. Anyway about me...I started lifting back in my senior year of high school for football. Played OL and was able to get a scholarship to play small college football for a couple of years. When I played I was weighing in the 295 range and my lifting was generally a mix of olympic and powerlifting. Once I had decided that football was definitely over I grew more attracted to bodybuilding as I wanted to emulate some of the physiques that I was training around and eventually with. I am currently somewhere in the lower 230's standing at 6'3, I would guesstimate my bodyfat in the 14 percent range. I have been dieting for the past couple of months and when I get to the 9-10% range I am looking to post some before and afters for everyones enjoyment. ;D
As far as competing....not so sure. If ever a time comes when I think about it seriously it would be just to say that I did it, nothing serious. My main focus for my immediate future is building my career. After all I'm in the "real world" now and it;s a scary place. ;D

6' 3".  your a tall drink of water... ;D

Yes take it slowly on the physique and put priority on career......that way youll have both!!!       Some guys reverse that and are mental cases theyre whole life...(Vince G)

See you on the boards... 8)