Author Topic: LEE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE LAST WORD  (Read 1584 times)

civello_06

• Getbig II
LEE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE LAST WORD
« on: October 10, 2006, 06:00:00 PM »
Lee Im looking forward to seeing you this weekend in Marysville.Hope the shoulders doing fine.Was wondering if you read THE LAST WORD by John Romano in the latest MD.In it he gives you props for having the balls to do what you did and he also states this:

Why cant Lee compete in the NOC and turn around two weeks later and do the Olympia?Why cant anyone?For instance, and actor who does tv is a member of AFTRA.Lets say one day his agent calls and says he's got a movie part for him.Does the actor not do it because its a SAG job?Of course not!If an actor can act in two different unions and appear on tv and on film, why cant a bodybuilder bodybuild in two different organizations?

He then goes on to say that boxers do the same thing, holding titles in several different federations without complication.I was wondering if you had read the article and if you had what your thoughts were.Do you think the ifbb could hurt itself by banning you and shuning the PDI?The WCW v.s. WWF ratings wars put the WWF on a level it had never achieved before due to the contant conflict between the two and I think the same could be somewhat done with a IFBB v.s. PDI war.Mabye just not on as large of a scale.Hit me back bro.Id like to know what you think since your right in the middle of the storm.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: LEE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE LAST WORD
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 07:48:07 PM »
I THOUGHT IT WAS WELL WRITTEN AND I AGREE WITH HIM.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Re: LEE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE LAST WORD
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 10:38:20 AM »
John is an awesome writer. I love reading his articles. I really enjoyed that one and totally agree with him, I hope lots of others do as well.
bodybuildersreality.com