Author Topic: California is a mess. Two Guys Just Brazenly Stealing Shit  (Read 4059 times)

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Re: California is a mess. Two Guys Just Brazenly Stealing Shit
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2021, 09:44:37 PM »
LOL

Is that the best you can do
in the arena of zingers and witty comebacks, I’d say he’s beating you handily so the real question might just be.....is that the best YOU can do?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2021, 09:46:37 PM »
of course it's "not right" but I'm sure it and worse things have happened in your state and every other state in this country

Lol...That shit would never happen in South Carolina. 
A

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2021, 11:53:53 PM »
Eventually they will steal from the wrong place, and they will end up in jail.

And then what? They'd be release as soon as they finish their tax-payer-funded meal.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2021, 11:55:22 PM »
Better yet, they will steal from the wrong place and end up as worm food.

Nigs know better than to rob a store owned and operated by Koreans.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2021, 12:05:40 AM »
of course it's "not right" but I'm sure it and worse things have happened in your state and every other state in this country
Oh brother.

That's the thing with you Libs, you always try to minimize evil behavior.
Always making excuses for evil behavior. I often wonder if people like you ever pause and reflect on what kind of person they are and hope to be.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2021, 12:08:33 AM »
Straw catches a lot of heat here but let’s not act like he is saying he supports these actions and that these people are justified in their behavior.

No, but I'm sure he "understands" it. Just like the riots in MN.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2021, 02:27:48 AM »
Joe Bidens White-Supremacy problem at work again, perfect example.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2021, 02:45:21 AM »
Oh brother.

Always making excuses for evil behavior. I often wonder if people like you ever pause and reflect on what kind of person they are and hope to be.
Libs make excuses for bad behavior and make heroes out of scumbags.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2021, 05:58:42 AM »
Interesting quote from the next Mayor of NYC who happens to be Black:

In 1999, Adams said on race in policing: "Lying is at the root of our training. At the academy, recruits are told that they should not see black or brown people as different, but we all do. We all know that the majority of people arrested for predatory crimes are African-American. We didn't create that scenario, but we have to police in that scenario. So we need to be honest and talk about it."[22]

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2021, 06:13:03 AM »
Those are just white neo-nazi's with dark tans. Damn white people!  ::)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2021, 06:51:11 AM »

Unreal what you leftists will accept and make excuses for, is there anything that would make you say wow we are idiots?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2021, 07:52:23 AM »
People like this matter.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2021, 08:03:10 AM »
I support these guys.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2021, 08:16:47 AM »
Nigs know better than to rob a store owned and operated by Koreans.

Their parents still have trauma after Rodney King and their attempt at Koreatown
Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2021, 08:37:07 AM »
Unreal what you leftists will accept and make excuses for, is there anything that would make you say wow we are idiots?

The defect in most of them is an absurd lack of self-awareness.

To answer your question: no.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2021, 08:40:27 AM »
Every store affected should have Masked/Hooded Personnel who comes out (from a closet or door near the exit) every time someone shoplifts like this and hits the culprits legs with a baseballbat.
Q

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2021, 09:11:39 AM »
Oh brother.

This is why I had to ask him if he was okay with this. This is like Gascon (DA from LA) saying people know it’s wrong but under the circumstances and compared to other states, we’ll let it slide with no arrests or convictions. So if there are no arrests or convictions, it’s okay.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2021, 09:23:11 AM »
This is why I had to ask him if he was okay with this. This is like Gascon (DA from LA) saying people know it’s wrong but under the circumstances and compared to other states, we’ll let it slide with no arrests or convictions. So if there are no arrests or convictions, it’s okay.

That's right, I dont know too many states (other than this mess of a place) where that is "OK".
Far-Left Libturd excuse. I showed this to two friends who are old-school Dem's, and they were a bit confused/horrified.

(So not all Dems are libturdz, just like all Conservatives are not far-right Pubtardz, those kvnts are also embarrassing).

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2021, 09:23:21 AM »
I’ve seen this. According to that POS DA Gascon nothing up to a $1000 won’t be charged or prosecuted. There’s a recall effort right now for Gascon to be removed. As for being called a “racists” for trying to stop them. Fuck em’ then I guess I’m a “racist” if I try to stop it 🖕

Why is the government stopping at allowing only store thieves to inflict up to $1000 of damage without being charged or prosecuted..

Why not allow people to steal up to $1000 worth of gas.

Allow up to $1000 of thievery at restaurants and grocery stores.

Allow up to $1000 worth of damage at churches, mosques, and synagogues.

Up to $1000 dollars of bodily harm to others.

How about allowing printing up to $1000 worth of counterfeit.

$1000 worth of sneaking into movie theaters.

$1000 worth of lifting at a gym you don't belong to.

Why is it open season on certain store owners but every other business or entity gets a pass....

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2021, 10:32:45 AM »
This country is going to Hell in a handbasket !! 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2021, 04:03:06 PM »
Oh brother.

only if they are not white do they minimize evil behavior

if the perpetrator is white, they will pretend the bad behavior was the worst thing ever committed

E
E

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2021, 05:32:39 PM »
This country is going to Hell in a handbasket !!

Carried by a fuckin' tranny...The Land of the Freak and the home of the sooooooo brave.
FTN

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2021, 03:48:17 AM »
Their parents still have trauma after Rodney King and their attempt at Koreatown

They were the only people worth a damn during those riots where even the police retreated. BTW, I've been to that Carl's Jr. in the second pic. I had just moved from Hawaii to Cali and didn't know shit about natural segregation as Hawaii is all mixed raced and only discrimination is against White people (Haoles) so nobody cares. Anyway, I was just 19 years old and was just looking for the cheapest apartment I could get. Little did I realize that my apartment was so cheap was because it was in an all Black neighborhood in Inglewood. I knew something was wrong went I went to that Carl Jr. The counter where you order was completely blocked by what I assume was some kind of bulletproof plexiglass or something. You had little doors on each side that could not be opened simultaneously. So I would slide my money under the glass and then close the door so the checker could retrieve the money. Then she would slide my order back and closed her side of the door so I could open mine and get the order.

I really had no preconceived notions about Blacks and their culture. To me, they just looked like Hawaiians, Tongans, Samoans, and other Polynesians.
Well, that all changed during my four years in the "hood". This was early 1980s where the Crack epidemic was going full bore. You'd hear gunfire at night nearly every night.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2021, 05:42:49 AM »
That's right, I dont know too many states (other than this mess of a place) where that is "OK".
Far-Left Libturd excuse. I showed this to two friends who are old-school Dem's, and they were a bit confused/horrified.

(So not all Dems are libturdz, just like all Conservatives are not far-right Pubtardz, those kvnts are also embarrassing).

All democrats are radical liberals. No such thing as a moderate Democrat in 2021. It's an oxymoron.  There're however liberal Republicans and we call them RINO's.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2021, 06:22:00 AM »
All democrats are radical liberals. No such thing as a moderate Democrat in 2021. It's an oxymoron.  There're however liberal Republicans and we call them RINO's.

I do notice most Libs here wont say anything bad about other libturdz or their leaders.

A BLM'er could kill a kid, and they'll come back with "Oh ya, well Trump"!!! (Insert video here).

I make fun of redneck Pubtardz all the time, embarrassing kvnts. Do I like the Trump the person? Well I dont know him, so "no, not really".
Do I like how the country was doing under him??  Fukk ya, night and day compared to todays mess.

Yes, it was much better than todays woke, commie, BLM, Illegals, Anti-White, Tranny, US-Hate, insane shit we are seeing these days.
I dont care what party you belong to, if you support that, there's a lot wrong w/ you...