Author Topic: Natural Pro Bodybuilder Mike Porter This Is For The Scott lol  (Read 597 times)

Tr55

• Getbig II
I've known Mike 10 years shot his wedding he's been drug tested and did a lie detector for pro organization.   I know he's natural cause in that 10 years his put on around 10lbs and I've always told him would love to see what he would look like enhanced. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Natural Pro Bodybuilder Mike Porter This Is For The Scott lol
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 01:43:13 PM »
NGA? I've seen a few ads for that organization here and there. Is this a lifetime natty group? If not, how long do you have to be drug-free?

The more prominent federations (WNBF and INBA) require 5-7 years drug-free. Is your friend allowed to compete in multiple federations? If so, maybe he should aim for the WNBF Mr. Universe, won by 3-time Olympia runner-up, Kai Greene.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 01:48:41 PM »
he even sounds like this guy

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 01:56:22 PM »
I've known Mike 10 years shot his wedding he's been drug tested and did a lie detector for pro organization.   I know he's natural cause in that 10 years his put on around 10lbs and I've always told him would love to see what he would look like enhanced. 

Looks good.  Too bad these "natty" guys have to reduce bodyfat so low.  They'd look better at the levels of the 1940s.

What drugs do they test these guys for?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2021, 02:04:16 PM »
Looks good.  Too bad these "natty" guys have to reduce bodyfat so low.  They'd look better at the levels of the 1940s.

What drugs do they test these guys for?

AMEN!!

I've said that for years. Natural bodybuilders (especially the heavyweights) look BIG, when they're low double-digit/high-single digit body fat. But, when they have to get super-ripped, they look like crackheads.

John Hansen is a prime example. If you've seen his guest posing videos, he looked GREAT. But when he competed, he looked stringy and often lost to smaller guys.

Same thing with another INBA Mr. Natural Olympia, Rob Terry. He looks lanky when super-ripped. He lost his title to an African dude who is barely 5'3". Offseason, however, Terry is HUGE.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2021, 02:06:33 PM »
Porter says he weighs 210-214 at 5'10" off season.

So he drops 30+ lbs. for a show.

In this video (2017) he says he's going to take 3 years off and work on improving.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2021, 02:10:36 PM »
Hate the word “natty” so much

Makes me go into a rage and punch walls and peoples punchable faces like david schwimmer

IroNat

• Getbig V

Tr55

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2021, 02:20:47 PM »
NGA? I've seen a few ads for that organization here and there. Is this a lifetime natty group? If not, how long do you have to be drug-free?

The more prominent federations (WNBF and INBA) require 5-7 years drug-free. Is your friend allowed to compete in multiple federations? If so, maybe he should aim for the WNBF Mr. Universe, won by 3-time Olympia runner-up, Kai Greene.

Good question brother I know he can compete in multiple organizations. 

Tr55

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2021, 02:22:47 PM »
I've heard many enhanced guys say that they just look more peeled cause theor skin isn't as thick from the gear ?