Author Topic: “You are an embarrassment as a human being if you earn under 400k!”  (Read 2327 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: “You are an embarrassment as a human being if you earn under 400k!”
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2023, 06:32:57 PM »
What you said is often repeated ‘I could but I don’t feel like it’ in all manners of life. It’s not just lazy but delusional of just how shit and dumb average plebs are.

You can’t 10x your salary unless you are the 2% lucky.

If you haven’t gone balls to the wall for 1-2 decades hard working either in your own business or as an employee you have zero idea what it takes. If you did, you’d realise it’s luck.

I wouldn’t say it’s luck all on its own. Hard work makes luck. Some people just seem to always make the right decision but it’s probably well thought out. I myself do okay, and it’s from taking calculated risk, outworking most, and having a decent brain. I do have a buddy who started out in business the same time I did, and I run circles around him. He’s smart, hard worker but doesn’t take the risks.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2023, 06:41:15 PM »
I guess I'm an ''embarrassment'' as a human being, oh well idgaf

It’s never too late to realize you’re a joke Pamith.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2023, 06:49:24 PM »
As a father and husband too.

Haha!

Husband!

Let female filth provide for themselves

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2023, 08:57:49 PM »

I wouldn’t say it’s luck all on its own. Hard work makes luck. Some people just seem to always make the right decision but it’s probably well thought out. I myself do okay, and it’s from taking calculated risk, outworking most, and having a decent brain. I do have a buddy who started out in business the same time I did, and I run circles around him. He’s smart, hard worker but doesn’t take the risks.

I think we agree morally on this and I hear you….. let’s consider it like this……

Iin reference to a USD400k salary (550k here) it’s well and truly the top 2%.

Now, in that 2% We see many high worth people as utter spastics so it’s likely we can assume the same mix of work ethics exists at the top as does the 98%.

160M workers allows for 3M to be the top 2%.

The 157M left, 27M are part time which leaves 130M. Of those, 76% say hard work is important to them giving us 99M.

Apply the 76% to the 3M of the 2% and we get 2.3M.

Therefore we have 99M hard workers fighting for a hard working spot in the 2% of which there are 2.3M places. This is a 2.3% chance.

Now ironically, if we take those who don’t care about hard work and apply that to those in the 2% who also don’t care about hard work you get the same 2.3% chance 😂 

I don’t measure my life on reaching to top so this doesn’t bother me. I will always push for hard work because it creates drive, achievement and a high sense of knowing you aren’t a shithead.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2023, 11:49:20 PM »
Hahaha, love to smack him.

would pay to watch that bro ;D

he'd be an embarrassment in a boxing ring guaren-fucking-teed PUSSY

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2023, 12:08:30 AM »
You're an embarrassment if you're a salesman is more like it.
Not at all. Sales develops your whole personality and opens up success to many career fields as well. Not having sales skills is more of an embarrassment.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2023, 07:57:03 AM »
2:52 Vince is king.  8)