Author Topic: Dave Pulcinella claims he's the same size as Badell and Branch Warren!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7657 times)

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV

thats a great idea!!!! we should have a getbig party at jades house!!! all the heavy hitters from this board. will will get shitfaced and insult each other all night.count me in!! me and squadfather can have a drunken posedown!!!

You guys give me a date & it's on.....  My last party was 3/24/06 when I moved in. ;) It's time!

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
With the winner getting Kim!

Or would Jenn not like that, Dave?  ;D

The winner gets me???  Wow....now that is simply dangerous.  j/k

Anyway, someone needs to set up a date for the party, let me know & it's so on. :)

Jade

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
The winner gets me???  Wow....now that is simply dangerous.  j/k

Anyway, someone needs to set up a date for the party, let me know & it's so on. :)

Jade

i love living dangerously!!! lol!!

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV

i love living dangerously!!! lol!!

So, ok, when is the party?  You, my friend are the official coordinator for this event. :)  BTW, I will fork over the $$$ for the beer, wine & chicken wings....chicken breasts for those of you that are dieting for an upcoming show. Let me know, k?

Jade

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
lol!!! ok, so my show is sept. 1st. right after that, im up for anything!!!! set the date, babe. then start a thread about it and see who wants to come!!!

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
lol!!! ok, so my show is sept. 1st. right after that, im up for anything!!!! set the date, babe. then start a thread about it and see who wants to come!!!

Sounds like a plan.  I love the idea & Florida is so perfect, well almost....except for the f-in hurricanes, tornados, etc. 

So, who here at getbig wants to come?  Uhh, to my party that is? ;)

Jade