Author Topic: why would none of you HATERZ EVER go up to King Kamali at the Arnold?????????  (Read 3936 times)

noc

• Getbig IV
Robert; this forum is only big enough for one gay...and derek anthony already (attempts) posts here...I dunno how you two can figure out who should stay and who should go; perhaps a 'gay off' is in order with BayGM, the residential gay expert as judge?

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
I went up to King Kamali at his own fucking gym, he acted like a straight up bitch...

Gayjonna you have to be the biggest homo in the world...... I workout with King 6 days a week and no little turds like yourself would ever conceive of approaching him.... ::)   U live in La La land....

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Gayjonna you have to be the biggest homo in the world...... I workout with King 6 days a week and no little turds like yourself would ever conceive of approaching him.... ::)   U live in La La land....
yeah I saw you there, then you ran ...behind his gut so I couldnt see you .... NYSC ring a bell ??  hahah so you work out with King ? you must look like shit cause everyone here knows that he looks like shit as well...brutal self ownage..
L

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
R tothe L is obviously gonna say that to protect his friends image.

The pictures were posted 2 weeks ago. It was the TALK of the expo.

I aint saying it WAS my nicca DP but all I know was muthafkn SOMETHING happened...

Could you type anything without sounding like some illiterate ghetto garbage?

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
yeah I saw you there, then you ran ...behind his gut so I couldnt see you .... NYSC ring a bell ??  hahah so you work out with King ? you must look like shit cause everyone here knows that he looks like shit as well...brutal self ownage..

Yea ok guy, then you woke up....... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
still chasing the dream nader ...

yeah I never met or seen king before but who gives a fuck, who the fuck is he, he is a has been that never was.. Some fifth teir bodybuilder with a gut and synthol biceps that are 14 inches around. if anyone needs to wake up its probably you...but you prob dont have anyhting going for you in life anyways, no education, no good career, so instead you lift with one of the worst BB in the history of BB. Nice life. Im sooo jealous... do you like taking steroids on a daily basis bro ?
L

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
still chasing the dream nader ...

yeah I never met or seen king before but who gives a fuck, who the fuck is he, he is a has been that never was.. Some fifth teir bodybuilder with a gut and synthol biceps that are 14 inches around. if anyone needs to wake up its probably you...but you prob dont have anyhting going for you in life anyways, no education, no good career, so instead you lift with one of the worst BB in the history of BB. Nice life. Im sooo jealous... do you like taking steroids on a daily basis bro ?

Ohhhhhhh you know me????  Hummm maybe you should stop being a little c*nt and come workout with us anytime and see if I have nothing going for me....   Like King said, we workout at NYSC in nanuet, NY and your more than welcome to come anytime.... I know you live close, so stop being a little bitch thhat you areeeeeeee and prove yourself like a man??   Oh wait,, you one of those guys that talks mass shit and cant back themselves up... I forgot... ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Ohhhhhhh you know me????  Hummm maybe you should stop being a little c*nt and come workout with us anytime and see if I have nothing going for me....   Like King said, we workout at NYSC in nanuet, NY and your more than welcome to come anytime.... I know you live close, so stop being a little bitch thhat you areeeeeeee and prove yourself like a man??   Oh wait,, you one of those guys that talks mass shit and cant back themselves up... I forgot... ;D
hahah Ask RHINO, when i was in the area I actually worked out with him...he is real isnt he, he will tell you that im not a snot nose skinny dweeb nor some fat fuck like your workout partner. ?? But see here is the thing, I actaully like Jack..not as a BB per se but cause he is a cool dude and I happen to be in the area. Why am I going to waste my time meeting somone who I dont like and doesnt like me ? you must be dumber than you look, some of us have jobs and dont have the leisure of waking up at 3 pm so I can work out at 5...  Me working out with Kamali is like playing catch with a Triple A bench warmer.
L

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
hahah Ask RHINO, when i was in the area I actually worked out with him...he is real isnt he, he will tell you that im not a snot nose skinny dweeb nor some fat fuck like your workout partner. ?? But see here is the thing, I actaully like Jack..not as a BB per se but cause he is a cool dude and I happen to be in the area. Why am I going to waste my time meeting somone who I dont like and doesnt like me ? you must be dumber than you look, some of us have jobs and dont have the leisure of waking up at 3 pm so I can work out at 5...  Me working out with Kamali is like playing catch with a Triple A bench warmer.

Ohhh your gooood Gayjonna, little doggie gotta big bark and no bite ;D  Just as I though.....  As for the not liking you part... Your right, I dont..... ;D

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
you have developed an obsession with people not confronting people at the Arnold - are you bored? Why do you feel the need to restart old threads?
Scouser on Tour

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

nder...clear it up for us. Break it down.

Do you TRAIN w/ The King...as in 'I go YOU go' type of rythmn as if...you two are training partners?

Or are you saying you are one of his MANY MANY spotters.

Just because you are ONE out of 14 others spotting him on any given day doesn't exactly mean you 'train with him'.

The mic is yours...speak on this.
?

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
nder...clear it up for us. Break it down.

Do you TRAIN w/ The King...as in 'I go YOU go' type of rythmn as if...you two are training partners?

Or are you saying you are one of his MANY MANY spotters.

Just because you are ONE out of 14 others spotting him on any given day doesn't exactly mean you 'train with him'.

The mic is yours...speak on this.

Oh brother ::) Now this dope is chiming in ::)  wait a minute.... BlockHead, are you one of guys the that walked up to the muschtech booth , stood like 15 feet away from King and tryed to ask dumbass questions with a video camera. Meanwhile, everything backfired making yourself look like a dick with ears? ;D

sandycoosworth

Ok if you really want to know what happened. Kamali , myself & Batista got jumped at the Arnold by 10 guys wearing "Getbig" shirts. We got our asses kicked!! True story!!

lol

i went up to king and told him who i was ... we posed for a pic and he told me to "be nice" on the boards.... no big deal

knny187

• Getbig V
lol

and he told me to "be nice" on the boards

& what did you reply?

sandycoosworth

i told him your mom is a rotting whore :d

knny187

• Getbig V
i told him your mom is a rotting whore :d

did he smile?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Oh brother ::) Now this dope is chiming in ::)  wait a minute.... BlockHead, are you one of guys the that walked up to the muschtech booth , stood like 15 feet away from King and tryed to ask dumbass questions with a video camera. Meanwhile, everything backfired making yourself look like a dick with ears? ;D
Nice observation. Did The King tell you to say that? Hang up with him!

I'd say about 8' from him maybe less. I didn't ask the questions but the interview went well and The King was very funny and cordial on camera and answered all the questions like a champ. It was ALL good.

I was just poking fun at you because this is Getbig...this is what we do. Chill out playa...make yourself a sandwich or something. Have a glass of milk. It aint that serious...it aint.
?