Author Topic: How many of these guys at my gym are juiced?  (Read 2777 times)

Muscleboy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
How many of these guys at my gym are juiced?
« on: March 20, 2007, 10:31:19 AM »
First of all let me say i am not one to point fingers and blame others over lack of progress.  I am 5'10'' 185 lbs natural, and can see the top row of abs in the morning.  I think i look healthy and good.  I work out at a gym a few blocks from the University of Delaware (a big school).  I go in there and i see guys who have 18-20 inch arms and are in good condition.  Im 22 and im guessing they are college students so i put them in the 20-24 year old range.  This amazes me.  I go around campus and dont see anyone that big but only in the gym. I keep thinking that my genetics stink or im not training hard enough.  But in the back of my head im wondering if some of them are juicing.  Because in some lifts these big guys are doing the same weight i am.  So the question is....At a university gym...what % of guys are juicing.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Re: How many of these guys at my gym are juiced?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 10:34:29 AM »
Dude,

Who cares?  The real question is, "why are you not?"
Most are all show no go!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 10:45:48 AM »
Muscleboy,

If you had any sense you wouldnt be wasting your time on this board and you would be bangin the whores at your school.
L

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 10:54:01 AM »
Just look at them, you can tell who is juicing.
If they are alot bigger, veiny, strong,and usually have a red flushed look , they are probally on the juice.
I can pick someone out in a second that has been juicing. Now it is harder to pick someone out that just started unless you keep an eye on them for a few months, and you see them blowing up as far as muscle size and strength.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 11:00:08 AM »
First of all let me say i am not one to point fingers and blame others over lack of progress.  I am 5'10'' 185 lbs natural, and can see the top row of abs in the morning.  I think i look healthy and good.  I work out at a gym a few blocks from the University of Delaware (a big school).  I go in there and i see guys who have 18-20 inch arms and are in good condition.  Im 22 and im guessing they are college students so i put them in the 20-24 year old range.  This amazes me.  I go around campus and dont see anyone that big but only in the gym. I keep thinking that my genetics stink or im not training hard enough.  But in the back of my head im wondering if some of them are juicing.  Because in some lifts these big guys are doing the same weight i am.  So the question is....At a university gym...what % of guys are juicing.

college gyms in usa as of 2007? 50%+,, 2 out of 4 are femiliar and used/use hormones

college athelthes in big colleges/univ? over 90%,, 9 out of 10,,known and "kept under the carpet" no hear no see approach by the athletic medical team at school.

college athletes in smaller colleges/univ? over 99% almost 10 out of 10 touched some type of hormone,,known and supported by the athletic medical team at school.

frat houses in usa as of 2007? 100% of the kids can get whatever drug they chose from hormones to pain killers and inbetween,,same as they get the exact final exams couple months before

eca use is at the 100%,,used by any athlete no matter who it is

sometimes you will see "beasts" at college ,,black brothers,,they will be 175lb 5'8-5'10 with 6% around 17 inch arms naturally,,thats as far as it goes naturally,,and those black guys are born with the capability to touch gear and win a national show,,not too many but they are around

thats where it stands,,so dont feel bad those 17-20 inch arm "built guys" are on,,been on,,and will be on,,
they live for it
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 11:07:11 AM »
Just look at them, you can tell who is juicing.
If they are alot bigger, veiny, strong,and usually have a red flushed look , they are probally on the juice.
I can pick someone out in a second that has been juicing. Now it is harder to pick someone out that just started unless you keep an eye on them for a few months, and you see them blowing up as far as muscle size and strength.

no you can not always tell UNLESS YOU ARE ME or the likes that been in this for very long time and know exactly what to look for that the naked eye dont always see,,
some people just cut and are naturally chubby/chunky and are thick to begin with,,those people use winstrol,,eq,,primo,,trenbolone,,masteron,,testosterone they add in some eca and a very good anti estrogen or ai,,they look hard ,,defined,,at single digit bodyfat with nice physiqe but nothing spectacular,,they look natural and can pass for natural to the naked eye,,it takes more to know who is on or been on and who is completely natural
fallen angel

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2007, 11:08:29 AM »
gh15, once again your percentages are exaggeratted......

college gyms in usa as of 2007? 50%+,, 2 out of 4 are femiliar and used/use hormones

college athelthes in big colleges/univ? over 90%,, 9 out of 10,,known and "kept under the carpet" no hear no see approach by the athletic medical team at school.

college athletes in smaller colleges/univ? over 99% almost 10 out of 10 touched some type of hormone,,known and supported by the athletic medical team at school.

frat houses in usa as of 2007? 100% of the kids can get whatever drug they chose from hormones to pain killers and inbetween,,same as they get the exact final exams couple months before

eca use is at the 100%,,used by any athlete no matter who it is

sometimes you will see "beasts" at college ,,black brothers,,they will be 175lb 5'8-5'10 with 6% around 17 inch arms naturally,,thats as far as it goes naturally,,and those black guys are born with the capability to touch gear and win a national show,,not too many but they are around

thats where it stands,,so dont feel bad those 17-20 inch arm "built guys" are on,,been on,,and will be on,,
they live for it
your global veiw is jaded....
L

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2007, 11:21:36 AM »
Lol "muscleboy" what a gay old name.
8) B.B.C. 8)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2007, 11:26:34 AM »
A good percentage of people in gyms that have a face resembling a chipmunk, are usually on.  Creatine bloats you a bit, but not to that degree.  The sad thing about lifting in general, is so few ever make radical changes to their physique without the use of drugs.  If someone is content with gaining through shots and pills, they are more easily fulfilled than me.  
N

Muscleboy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2007, 11:32:00 AM »

Its all whites in my gym.  I know this one black guy at work, he is like 20 years old.  He "lifts" periodiocally but in reality he just does a couple sets of bench presses or chins every once in a while.  I know the kid never ever did roids yet he is 6'0, 180-190 and shredded with a 6 pac and viens everywhere.  His pecs, triceps and shoulders are huge when he is "lifting".  I could imagine if he ever trained for real and ate a good diet.  That kid would be huge.

These white guys i presume, go out drinking every weekend, have horrible diets, (because in a dorm, its hard to eat right), and still are they way they are.  Guess im not paranoid.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2007, 11:33:41 AM »
Muscleboy,

If you had any sense you wouldnt be wasting your time on this board and you would be bangin the whores at your school.

Or attempting to remove pee stains from his undies..... :-X
HAHA, RON.....

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2007, 11:37:59 AM »
Who are you the campus police or do you just enjoy watching men..Stop the bitching hit the weights and bang some young pussy.........If you knew who was on gear and who wasn't what does that accomplish.. 
p

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2007, 11:45:30 AM »
Who are you the campus police or do you just enjoy watching men..Stop the bitching hit the weights and bang some young pussy.........If you knew who was on gear and who wasn't what does that accomplish.. 

I was thinking the same thing...I run into guys like him periodically and they are soo obsessed with who is using and who is not, so they can make up that trusty bullshit of an excuse by saying "all roids"....I mean really, why are you so concerned with other guys at your gym 'muscleboy'????
You Can't Do It!!!

Muscleboy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2007, 11:47:35 AM »
Because i wanna know if they are bigger because of lack of progress on my part.  It helps me identify that maybe i need to eat more or train differently.  Its nothing with checking other guys out but trying to identify my flaws compared to them.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2007, 11:48:48 AM »
This is the problem with most of you guys, you worry to much about other people in the gym, I know it kinda sucks when you start working out in a gym and you see a dude that has started with you at the same time and he was nothing to speak off so to say when you saw him last time is now totaly jacked.
But seriously who gives a shit, if some dude want's to ruin his sexlife loose his hair and grow himself a roid belly so be it.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2007, 11:52:41 AM »
Because i wanna know if they are bigger because of lack of progress on my part.  It helps me identify that maybe i need to eat more or train differently.  Its nothing with checking other guys out but trying to identify my flaws compared to them.
train hard and smart eat good, you get what you get,dont judge yourself by what others do or what they say or what they look like.That shit only makes you a loser in the long run, be your own person ...... 
p

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2007, 11:56:28 AM »
 The sad thing about lifting in general, is so few ever make radical changes to their physique without the use of drugs.  

It's sad to see the sames guys at the gym year after year doing the same weights, same routines and looking the same. 

I take great pleasure in people telling me, good or bad, "Hey, are you getting leaner" or, worse "Hey are you getting bigger (fatter)". 

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2007, 12:02:25 PM »
It's sad to see the sames guys at the gym year after year doing the same weights, same routines and looking the same. 

I take great pleasure in people telling me, good or bad, "Hey, are you getting leaner" or, worse "Hey are you getting bigger (fatter)". 

Guys guys...Lifting is for you and for you only..... You cannot lift somebody elses weight for them.