Author Topic: Dorian said "Ronnie would probably win, I don't know"  (Read 124136 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
what happened to the Yates vs. coleman part of all of this  ;D

The fan boys got stopped dead in their tracks and then start with the personal attacks , it' happens all the time  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
The fan boys got stopped dead in their tracks and then start with the personal attacks , it' happens all the time  ;D

Says the Guy who's been attacking me....LOLOLOL

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
it was settled 2 pages back that Ronnie wins

Ronnie ended it a LONG time ago after the second time he conceded he wasn't good enough to beat Dorian  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Says the Guy who's been attacking me....LOLOLOL

Attacking? Oh you mean when I asked who had bigger boobs you or your girl? you never did answer that and in all honesty that was after you started.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
ronnie was bigger and had more detail, he was also more aesthetic as long as he was sucking in his abdomen... dorian was harder, dryer, "grainyer", almost as big, and didnt let his abdomen protrude on stage as much or as often as coleman did. dorian was a more disciplined bodybuilder, ronnie was more gifted.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Ronnie ended it a LONG time ago after the second time he conceded he wasn't good enough to beat Dorian

<sigh>

Ronnie isn't a judge. Dorian is. And he admitted Ronnie would most likely beat him ;)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
<sigh>

Ronnie isn't a judge. Dorian is. And he admitted Ronnie would most likely beat him ;)
what dorian said is just opinnion, what ronnie said is fact

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
<sigh>

Dorian said I don't know.  ;)

thanks for playing , it's been real and it's been fun but it hasn't been real fun  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
what dorian said is just opinnion, what ronnie said is fact

I never once claimed when Ronnie said it , it was a fact. get the story straight.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
I never once claimed when Ronnie said it , it was a fact. get the story straight.
anything you say is backed by facts, everything we say is just 'opinnions'  just look at your 8 paragraph essays

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
anything you say is backed by facts, everything we say is just 'opinnions'  just look at your 8 paragraph essays

great job speaking for me , care to make up some more shit while you're at it?

musclepost

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Less bickering, more glute shots, please!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Dorian said "Ronnie would probably win, I don't know"
« Reply #937 on: August 25, 2010, 11:29:05 AM »
Bump for Dorians ownage.
Threads on the main page are failing. Time for the never fail strategy of a Ronnie VS Dorian debate.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #938 on: August 25, 2010, 11:41:29 AM »
Dorian plays the humble card when asked if he would be a prime Ronnie, but you know he's thinking about all those times he beat Coleman and feels a dominance over him.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #939 on: August 25, 2010, 11:53:48 AM »
I agree, I dont think you can really go by what either Ronnie or Dorian says, both of them are being humble.

That is however, unless it suits my argument. So when Ronnie says he thinks Dorian would win, I agree.  ;D

kris iyengar

• Getbig I
Re: Could Dorian beat this?
« Reply #940 on: November 16, 2010, 06:39:33 AM »
Dorian Yates interview bodybuilding.com 2008
Everyone who sees my physique in person always comments on how much better I look in person than in pictures. That's because my physique is thick and developed from all angles. From the front, from the back, from the side, standing on my head: it doesn't matter. Everywhere is fully developed from every angle. And this might not show in one-dimensional photos. When you turn somebody to the side and they are twice as thick as everyone else, then that shows up.

Peter McGough on Dorian Yates

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

Flex magazine Jan 1992 on Dorian Yates

" Dorian has the type of physique that looks much better and more powerfull in person than photos. I personally saw him onstage , and Yates if definitely light years ahead of the way he looks in photos.

MuscleMag International Feb 1994 on Dorian Yates at the 1993 Mr Olympia

" He's huge , absolutely HUGE ...he's ripped completely RIPPED. And while he's not in possession of the prettiest physique body by a long shot , he's equipped with all the bodyparts you need to win .

Combine this with the fact that he's 10 TIMES more impressive when you see him onstage at the Olympia than he is in pictures or on videos and you got yourself a winner.

This is a quote from John Hotten book " Muscle "

" Chris Cormier standing next to Dorian onstage he sensed ' radiation coming off him , like an aura. ' The power of that muscle was tangible. It exerted a force all of its own.  Cormier thought ' I might as well forget about this guy and concentrate on being second. ' There was something else , too , strange. You had to witness him in the flesh. such granite hradness had a property that could nor be held on film or caught on paper. You had to see it live.

Peter McGough Flex Magazine May 2002

Let it be said that the camera can lie at physique contests. Some guys look great onstage but not so great on final film (Dorian Yates, for one) and vice versa (Shawn Ray is an example)

do you think these guys are making this up? why does it bother you so much he might appear better live and in person as opposed to pictures and videos?

I once herd from someone who saw Dorian Yates compete in his EFBB that his muscle has layers of thickness like his back had layers of thickness... His legs and ham strings had such conditioning that No would could match the amount quality that he had brought to the stage!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #941 on: June 24, 2015, 09:00:47 PM »
Not even his best, but literally no missing bodyparts.