Author Topic: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,  (Read 127415 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: the dumbest fellas in the bodybuilding cult as of 2011,,
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2011, 08:48:11 AM »
The site has been taken down. It had some good info on it. Like most sites you have to watch the posts and figure out who knows their shit.

I figured, story on why it was taken down?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2011, 08:49:57 AM »

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2011, 09:40:40 AM »
I figured, story on why it was taken down?

I am just passing on what I heard from some top posters from BOS: Viruses/Trojans/Worms whatever you want to call them kept giving the site problems and secondly LE was looking at it a little too much. Again, just passing this info, I actually hate to say anything unless I know for myself it is 100%.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2011, 10:47:01 AM »
Listen to these knuckleheads assessing mental capacity of Getbiggers.

Arthur Jones argued that one could build huge muscles with short, infrequent workouts. Yet he surpasses anyone on Getbig re intelligence.

I believe it is possible to build 19 inch arms naturally on a guy who has an average frame and is 5-9 tall. Possible but difficult.

Guys like Donkey Kong think they are bright but have yet to deliver any new theory accounting for all hypertrophy.

gh15 is a complete asshole to post about the crazy drug protocols recommended for advanced bodybuilders. Does he take personal

responsibility for what he advocates? No. Do we know who he is? No. End of story but knuckleheads will embrace what he says and who

knows what damage will be done to those silly enough to try those drugs and protocols.

GEEZER,, YOU MADE THE TOP 20 I CHOSE TO PUT ONLY 3 OF THE 20 DUE TO TIMING,,

LESSON FOR YOU,,
YOU WILL NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER MEET A FELLA THAT WALK AROUND CONDITIONED 6-8% WITH 19 INCH ARM NATURALY ,,NOT ONLY AT 5'9 BUT ALSO NTO AT 5'10,, YOU WILL NEVER MEET FELLAS WALKING AROUND WITH 18.5! INCH ARMS CONDITIONED OR EVEN 18 ! INCH ARM CONDITIONED PUMPED AND FLEXED! UNLESS HORMONES BEEN IN THE BLOOD AND FOR QUITE! SOME TIME

THIS IS THE TRUTH ,, THIS IS SO REDICOULOUS THAT IT PUT THE BOODY WHORE UP THERE IN THE TOP 3 ! AND I REALLY DONT KNOW HER ,, JUST KNOW SHE WAS GORAN WHORE FOR A WHILE BUT THATS ABOUT IT ,,

SO THATS THAT

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2011, 10:58:04 AM »
Bullshit gh15. It is possible. Some guys from the 1940s had arms over 18" and were natural. I know I could have done it with the knowledge I have now.

I was sidetracked by Arthur Jones and his theories in 1970 or so. A lot of us stopped doing the volume thing and concentrated on getting a maximum pump

in less time. That wasn't what builds bigger arms. I think I could go from 17 inch arms to 19 in 6 months and maybe less. Extreme methods but totally natural

and without any supplements whatever. No one out there can refute this claim. I might do it even at my age just to piss you cretins off.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2011, 10:59:09 AM »
Bullshit gh15. It is possible. Some guys from the 1940s had arms over 18" and were natural. I know I could have done it with the knowledge I have now.

I was sidetracked by Arthur Jones and his theories in 1970 or so. A lot of us stopped doing the volume thing and concentrated on getting a maximum pump

in less time. That wasn't what builds bigger arms. I think I could go from 17 inch arms to 19 in 6 months and maybe less. Extreme methods but totally natural

and without any supplements whatever. No one out there can refute this claim. I might do it even at my age just to piss you cretins off.

again !,, you will never ever see a fella bodybuild truly natural at 5'10 spotting conditioned 6% 18 inch arms truly naturaly ,, NEVER EVER!

THE END

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2011, 11:01:02 AM »

dude ,, you are FAT! you are sitting 20-24% bodyfat ,, any natural can have 19 inch arms of fatzo balonie,, LISTEN TO MY WORDINGS,, CONDITIONED SIZE,, 6-8% CONDITIONED SIZE...

NEVER 18 INCH ARMS,, FRANK ZANE WAS 17... SAGI IS 18.5 INCH BOTH ARE HORMONIZED TO THE ABSOLIT MAXIMUS ONE OF THEM HAS BGI PROBLEMS WITH KIDNYS

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2011, 11:03:49 AM »
again !,, you will never ever see a fella bodybuild truly natural at 5'10 spotting conditioned 6% 18 inch arms truly naturaly ,, NEVER EVER!

THE END

gh15 approved
???  :-\

Melvin Wells was the first bodybuilder of the era to reach the 19 inch size biceps. Can you imagine him on steroids?
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2011, 11:07:43 AM »

Two pictures of Leroy Colbert, the first man to build 21 inch muscular arms drug free.
Imagine what could have been his potential if he had access to the enhancement drugs so prominent today.
!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2011, 11:10:44 AM »

Melvin Wells was the first bodybuilder of the era to reach the 19 inch size biceps. Can you imagine him on steroids?

i dont know if to cry or to laugh ,, are you kidding me ? this is 17-18 inch arms and the fella is not drug free ,, this is hormonized bodybuilder,, foro god sake atleast dont respond

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dustin

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2011, 11:11:27 AM »

What extreme methods do you speak of? More extreme than taking grams of anabolics, dozens of fat burners, diuretics, thyroid meds and other synthetic hormones/drugs abused to the max for their performance physique enhancing capabilities?

If you know how to get ME a set of 19" arms within the next 6 months, I'll gladly bring my needles and drugs to the pharmacy for safe disposal. I'd love to hear it, Vince. I'll try anything. I hate injecting steroids but the thing is THEY WORK. I know for a fact that there isn't a drug free way to do this, but I'll humor you... I would be delighted if you owned me and proved me wrong - it'd be a win-win situation. I'm all ears.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2011, 11:14:56 AM »
those fellas are fucin crazy ,, they bring the muscular develop balonie to the thunderdome,, the all misleading and lies,, it is straight out nuts,, first i get someone show me melvin that had some 18 18.5 inch arms in a good warm pumped full of steam kind of day on HORMONES testosterona and also other compounds

then vince is going on with his balonie about 19 inch arms naturaly ,, fuckin fella kill themselves on hormones to get to 19 inch arms conditioned,, KILL THEMSELVES LOSE KIDNYS!!!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2011, 11:16:35 AM »

How much did he sell for?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2011, 11:17:28 AM »
BEST NATURAL =

LISTEN CAREFULLY THIS IS WITH FAT BURNERS!! AND WITH HERE AND THERE TURINABOL HALODROL BALONIE 3 WEEKS ONCE IN A BLUE MOON ,,

BEST NATURALS GET TO BE

165LB 16 TO 16.5 INCH ARMS! ! !

READ IT AGAIN

16 TO 16.5 INCH AT 6% BODYFAT,,

this is best natural for you ,,

oh and you thikn they are 5'6? lol

nonono my friends they are 5'10 !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2011, 11:22:59 AM »
Who are Tightbooty and Zenith?  Never even heard of them.

TightBooty / loose asshole

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2011, 11:42:49 AM »
Who are Tightbooty and Zenith?  Never even heard of them.

Zenith

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2011, 11:46:31 AM »
^^ now this! is natural bodybuilder!,, you wanted to see what natural look like,, this is a natural true one with upper body that is ok ...and legs that are good for natural ,,

but ! have no illusion ...THIS IS how true natural would look on stage when his upper tose is less than average and legs better than average

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2011, 11:51:09 AM »
ofcourse,, this true natural is still on fat burners and other stuff,, but you get the idea....no hormonal usage as in prescribed hormones,,they all use the turinabol halodrol at times,, and all those over the counter that used to be and fat burners and some use peptides they can get ,, some use research chemicals that are not controlled and available easily ,,

but no hormones in the blood,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2011, 12:08:26 PM »
Most anabolic boards are simply worthless, even the good ones are kinda worthless in terms of info because people simply don't post there, btw #4 should be a guy named fuzo who is a mod on steroid mass, look at this post http://www.steroidmass.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16641

What was I gonna say, yeah here are the two big sources of information on the internet regarding bodybuilding.

#1 getbig, and really it's gh15's posts, but other people contribute quite a bit and the best part really is that you don't have to wade through bullshit information because bullshitters get called out here, really that's the best part

#2 outlawmuscle, the aas and hgh forum here is incredible, really really useful thread after thread... mighty1's posts are the second bible, as well as retabolil's posts should be read if only for a good idea of how this cult operates, bullshit also gets called out here, and it's less newbie friendly, and information isn't so easily organized like here where you can click "posts by this user" in 15's profile, but such a good board

All other boards are bullshit, simple as that, best way to know that a board is bullshit is that there's a counter on a forum to tell you how many people are viewing it and it says 1248 and you click it and you see there is maybe 1 new thread every other day or so lol, come on who do you think you're fooling, I feel bad for these guys injecting hormones into their asses when they are so stupid they think they can fool everyone, I worry for their health even though theyre scumbags lol

Also this bodyofscience I keep reading about, I can't find their forums, so if it exists I'm too stupid to find it so it's actually too good for me lol

I am almost postive that MIGHTY1 and GH15 are the same person.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2011, 12:09:33 PM »

there is a big difference between 19 inch arms on a person with 15% bodyfat, and 19 inch arms on a person with 5%.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2011, 12:13:27 PM »
I am almost postive that MIGHTY1 and GH15 are the same person.

What do you mean same person, how can they be same person when god of hormones said mighy is his elf

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2011, 12:22:23 PM »
More pictures of tightbooty please  :P

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2011, 12:24:04 PM »
isn't tight booty a narc from ssb?

TEAM Nasser

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2011, 12:27:08 PM »
What do you mean same person, how can they be same person when god of hormones said mighy is his elf

MIGHTY1 used to claim he was a top 5 pro bodybuilder at one point on there.  You are telling me that there are two top 5 IFBB pros making identical posts?  His posts about Kigtropin were word for word, the same as what GH15 wrote.  Go look through his posts on there from before he got banned.  It has to be the same person.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2011, 12:28:19 PM »
"Oh, I'm gonna develop 19 inch arms just to piss you off...because it is so easy, but I just don't feel like it.."

You have got to be kidding!

I'd rather see you develop your abs into an etched 6 pack first, then measure your arms, then make your proposition.

and all this time, I thought you had 1/2 a brain. Shoulda known by the incessant usage of colored fonts.