Author Topic: When do we say enuf is enuf to whiny minorities who won't accimilate?  (Read 3385 times)

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
that post about miss france pissed me off

fuck you newcomers

here is a place hundreds of years old and you bitch nonstop?

fuck off!

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: When do we say enuf is enuf to whiny minorities who won't accimilate?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 05:59:23 PM »
Minorities have acclimated.  The change in the landscape is what's scaring the whitey's and now they're the ones having problems acclimating.

It's a beautiful sight to behold.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 06:05:12 PM »
Minorities have acclimated.  The change in the landscape is what's scaring the whitey's and now they're the ones having problems acclimating.

Yes they have acclimated beautifully to taking out our garbage.

But wait, i know....there is a master plan where they all are gonna rise up as one and kill whitey....because history shoes black  are so organized and methodical, look at all of the Black Dynasties throughout time....oops.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 06:26:02 PM »

But wait, i know....there is a master plan where they all are gonna rise up as one and kill whitey....because history shoes black  are so organized and methodical, look at all of the Black Dynasties throughout time....oops.

That's a little extreme don't you think?  What I'm saying is that with me, as a hispanic, we've all grown accustomed to having that one white uncle at all of our family functions.

The thing is now-you-will have to start getting used to your niece, daughter, sister, what have you bringing over Hector.  I'm just saying, don't fight it.  It's coming.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 06:32:05 PM »
Are you even trying anymore Bluto?

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2012, 06:34:08 PM »
racism is a  cancer. why do people need to even point out "they are too white" or "they are too black" were all humans...

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2012, 06:37:13 PM »
racism is a  cancer. why do people need to even point out "they are too white" or "they are too black" were all humans...

White guilt

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 06:41:02 PM »

That's a little extreme don't you think?  What I'm saying is that with me, as a hispanic, we've all grown accustomed to having that one white uncle at all of our family functions.

The thing is now-you-will have to start getting used to your niece, daughter, sister, what have you bringing over Hector.  I'm just saying, don't fight it.  It's coming.

keep telling yourself that. what is it with all races of color and this obsession with getting a white significant other? do you people not like yourselves ?

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2012, 06:41:50 PM »
White guilt

Mr. Levrone knows whats up. 8)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2012, 06:43:54 PM »
When Ron will say enuf is enuf to your shitty threads , Assif ?

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2012, 08:31:45 PM »
keep telling yourself that. what is it with all races of color and this obsession with getting a white significant other? do you people not like yourselves ?

You're babbling, what are you even talking about?  Focus dude.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2012, 08:35:05 PM »
Blacks and Arabs that are present in France, USA, UK and Scandinavia should be deported to Africa/Gobi-desert.

Let them start their civilization there.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2012, 08:37:10 PM »
Blacks and Arabs that are present in France, USA, UK and Scandinavia should be deported to Africa/Gobi-desert.

Ignorance, is in fact, bliss.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2012, 07:12:41 AM »

It appears you flunked history class. They did start their civilization there. But, someone got the bright idea to "deport" them to other lands to help build their current countries.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2012, 07:15:14 AM »
Ignorance, is in fact, bliss.

You realize the Nordic Gods looked down on Swede and Kwon-2. 

MikMaq

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2012, 07:20:39 AM »
Dude that only works on blacks. Mexican's have been mixing with whites since mexican became mexicans.

I donno I'm getting tired of this shit, some of you folk are really starting to piss me off with this crap.

My grandmothers a quarter(legit quarter no random cherokee princess nonsense), as well as a rather large portion(over half) of my family.

So maybe it's why I can't get on with this white shit, but it's real fucking stupid.

I can understand the issues with the black community, and muslims and other religions, but how can a catholic have issue with other catholic folks.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2012, 07:28:36 AM »

THIS

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2012, 07:44:37 AM »
When our countries grow balls again and get rid of political correctness. Oh wait, that's never going to happen.

My household is multiracial and we use 2 languages at home regularly. I work in a foreign country and adopted their customs/language/etc when I am there. It drives my family and I fucking crazy when foreigners go to another country and refuse to assimilate. Lazy fucks.
l

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2012, 07:48:35 AM »
WE are becoming the whiney minority who won't acclimate. Unfortunately the Republican party is now being objectified as the White Party. The opposition is a coalition of non-whites. Any minority that self identifies as a conservative is being targeted as a race traitor. The only racism that the culture tolerates against non whites is against conservative non whites. The Republican party is a dead man walking.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2012, 07:51:56 AM »

I mean.. the really low hanging one could be the Moors. North Africans that crossed over the IP and ruled Spain and Portugal for 800-1000 years.
But thats more like imperialism... maybe you mean more of a home grown Dynasty... Here are a few

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_empires

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2012, 12:15:07 PM »
Dude that only works on blacks. Mexican's have been mixing with whites since mexican became mexicans.

Sometimes(even though not fully correct)you'll bust out a coherent sentence that makes me think you aren't so retarded.

Then, in another post you reveal your pedo thoughts and the GetBig world realigns it's self.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2012, 12:17:58 PM »

Brothers wife is black.  Sisters is Hispanic.  We're used to it
A

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2012, 12:25:20 PM »

asian for example and indians come to usa, become doctors and never hear a peep

meanwhile africans contnue to have poor tude, and feel they owed due to fantasies I cant conmpehend or find alughable, while jews claim usa is immoral and should die, while running fed n lparasitical law firms and stealing and claiming others are doing the stealing, mostly the great producers in society, and blast crappy tude in form of movies all oer that lie straigh tout about facts

good products at low prices, thats what we want from you losers, and shut up

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2012, 12:28:41 PM »
that post about miss france pissed me off

fuck you newcomers

here is a place hundreds of years old and you bitch nonstop?

fuck off!

link?
I