Author Topic: Reclaiming your dog when a sleazy whore steals him???  (Read 12337 times)

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
Reclaiming your dog when a sleazy whore steals him???
« on: May 28, 2013, 06:48:44 PM »
This sleazy, dishonest, lying, scandalous, cheap whore stole my dog.  Few months ago we ended whatever we had, and she had the dog while I was away for couple weeks. At the time this was ok, since I couldn't take him with me and she loves this dog more than she cares for any human being (she sleeps with him, feeds him off plate, refers to him as her "son" and her "legacy") ever. When I came back this slut had changed residences, screens her calls, and won't return any text messages or emails. Attempts by mutual friends to contact her about this likewise are screened so that she never answers cell phone. I have recently tracked her to a relatives house not too far away...

A quick background on this dog, it was only 14 weeeks old when I got him (he's 4 year old now), pure bred, male, blue, PitBull. I answered an ad in the paper on my own, met the breeder, paid $1,000 for him as a friend/companion for my older male PitBull who recently died. When i brought him home she talked shit, tha it was too much responsibility, blah blah b4 falling in love with the little guy the same night.  We all lived together until recently when she was supposed to be temporarily watching the dog, wanting to spend time with it. The crazy bitch now is on the lam over an animal that she feels entitled to.

My getbig plea for advice is, can I take this dog from her relatives property without getting arrested? Her relative is an old bag, half senile, who more than likely not even realize what is going on if I showed up when the thieving whore isn't home and put a leash on the dog and left.  I probably could get some sort of notarized reciept and leave a copy to announce my rightful repossession of my PROPERTY.  If it is true (?) possession is 9/10ths of the law, would I be best off getting the dog with me by any measure, rather than try to fight her legally while she is in possession of the dog (and also likely move/run again)?

How would a getbigger handle this filthy, stealing, greedy, prostitute?

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: Reclaiming your dog when a sleazy whore steals him???
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 06:51:44 PM »
why would anyone pay 1k for a pitt

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 06:55:53 PM »
think of the welfare of the dog and the life he has with her. put your own feelings and wants aside. do what's best for the dog. leave him with her. give another dog who needs love and a good home one.

cheers.
b

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 06:56:09 PM »
why would anyone pay 1k for a pitt

pure bred. breeding

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 06:58:53 PM »
Any pics of this sleezy whore?
I

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 07:03:24 PM »
Would she or the relative take money for the dog? Most folks loosen up when you throw money at them.

While I'm sure you'd be breaking they law over it (she'll claim you gifted her the dog, etc.....), I'd go over and get the dog when no one's looking.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2013, 10:13:00 PM »
I'd just let it go...And that's only because you say she loves the dog better than any human being...Cut your losses and know that the dog will be taken care of. Animals shouldn't be possessions...I know it's easier said than done considering the money you paid for the dog, but at least the dog will be loved...Even if it is by a sleazy whore...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2013, 10:19:02 PM »
This sleazy, dishonest, lying, scandalous, cheap whore stole my dog.  Few months ago we ended whatever we had, and she had the dog while I was away for couple weeks. At the time this was ok, since I couldn't take him with me and she loves this dog more than she cares for any human being (she sleeps with him, feeds him off plate, refers to him as her "son" and her "legacy") ever. When I came back this slut had changed residences, screens her calls, and won't return any text messages or emails. Attempts by mutual friends to contact her about this likewise are screened so that she never answers cell phone. I have recently tracked her to a relatives house not too far away...

A quick background on this dog, it was only 14 weeeks old when I got him (he's 4 year old now), pure bred, male, blue, PitBull. I answered an ad in the paper on my own, met the breeder, paid $1,000 for him as a friend/companion for my older male PitBull who recently died. When i brought him home she talked shit, tha it was too much responsibility, blah blah b4 falling in love with the little guy the same night.  We all lived together until recently when she was supposed to be temporarily watching the dog, wanting to spend time with it. The crazy bitch now is on the lam over an animal that she feels entitled to.

My getbig plea for advice is, can I take this dog from her relatives property without getting arrested? Her relative is an old bag, half senile, who more than likely not even realize what is going on if I showed up when the thieving whore isn't home and put a leash on the dog and left.  I probably could get some sort of notarized reciept and leave a copy to announce my rightful repossession of my PROPERTY.  If it is true (?) possession is 9/10ths of the law, would I be best off getting the dog with me by any measure, rather than try to fight her legally while she is in possession of the dog (and also likely move/run again)?

This is a civil matter and you would need to file a case in small claims or something of the equivalent.  If you enter their property you could be shot depending what state you live in. I know if someone came on my property trying to take something that wasn`t theirs, I would shoot at them and I could do so legally.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2013, 10:21:43 PM »
Would she or the relative take money for the dog? Most folks loosen up when you throw money at them.

While I'm sure you'd be breaking they law over it (she'll claim you gifted her the dog, etc.....), I'd go over and get the dog when no one's looking.
OJ Simpson tried to "steal" his "property" back.  Look how that worked out for him.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2013, 10:47:18 PM »
OJ Simpson tried to "steal" his "property" back.  Look how that worked out for him.

Yeah, I get that, I'd just feel bad leaving the dog, because with the way the girl seems to move around she seems like she's the type that might fall out of love with the dog and leave it.

I do still think offering her cash for the dog during one of her down periods seems the best route.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2013, 03:21:30 AM »
Do you even miss the dog or are you just mad she took your property?

If you have to travel often, maybe the dog will have a better life with her.  If she's stable and will take good care of him.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2013, 03:29:26 AM »
Dogs originally were used as watchdogs and farm help, beside other uses like search and rescue, in addition to hunting.

Now western culture has pencil neck phaggots picking up dog shit in public thinking it's fucking trendy and cool.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2013, 03:31:13 AM »
think of the welfare of the dog and the life he has with her. put your own feelings and wants aside. do what's best for the dog. leave him with her. give another dog who needs love and a good home one.

cheers.
Good call. And maybe stop by your local pound and see if there is a pooch that needs a good home.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2013, 03:34:06 AM »

File charges against her for theft of your property.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2013, 04:19:25 AM »
On one hand this could be considered theft of your property. Petty theft or a misdemeanor depending on the state. The big other hand is what you did is Burglary which is a felony by entering a dwelling to take something that could be considered a civil case to get on ruling on whose possession it is. If the dog is better off with her because she treats it so well why don't you give it to her and end the relationship. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2013, 04:22:09 AM »
Also, one can sue her for the taking of property...writ of replevin.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2013, 04:25:56 AM »
This sleazy, dishonest, lying, scandalous, cheap whore stole my dog.  

LOL.  I didn't have to read the rest to figure where this was going.  ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2013, 06:03:28 AM »
You left the door open for this when you chose the convenience of leaving the dog with her instead of taking care of it....you know, like a dog owner would.

Either you go take it back, she owes you the money you paid for it(which you will never get), or you leave it in a good home.

Sorry man, sucks but facts are facts...

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2013, 06:19:55 AM »
If you want the dog simply for the it's "retail" reason.... than she should keep the dog. But.. if you want the dog cause you lost a friend or companion.. lie, cheat, and steal to get your buddy back!!!  >:(

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2013, 08:04:03 AM »
If you paid for the dog and have a receipt and if you registered your dog and it shows you are the owner then yes, you can actually call the cops and have them help you get your dog back.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2013, 08:07:06 AM »
Call the mayor of bodybuilding for assistance.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2013, 08:10:08 AM »
sell the dog to a chinese restaurant and split the profits
K

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2013, 08:29:54 AM »
sell the dog to a chinese restaurant and split the profits

What a stupid comment

Chinese never split profits  ;D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2013, 08:48:09 AM »
This is a civil matter and you would need to file a case in small claims or something of the equivalent.  If you enter their property you could be shot depending what state you live in. I know if someone came on my property trying to take something that wasn`t theirs, I would shoot at them and I could do so legally.

Be careful Adam, you cannot shoot at a common thief in NC.  Even if they're trying to steal your property.   >:(

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2013, 08:48:31 AM »