Author Topic: I got a lil fortune? What should I do with it?  (Read 11324 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: I got a lil fortune? What should I do with it?
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2013, 12:53:22 AM »
My advice: don't seek financial advice on getbig.

I'm sure Tay-Tay has an advice or two.  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2013, 05:31:37 AM »
Invest in drugs for anabolichalo. When he becomes an IFBB pro he can pay you back.
i cant be a pro because i can only use testosterone because of my hairloss

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2013, 05:58:47 AM »
What I'm saying is there are two options here. Either this guy is a total moron or is making up a story. Either way he's at a loss.

Guys coming on here asking for dating advice and fianacial advice weird me out.

:D
b

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2013, 05:59:48 AM »
I got around 100k on my savings account now (just savings from income over the past few years; not inherited or smth like that). Not quite sure what to do with it?

I don't give a fuck about a Ferrari or Lambo, if I crave a car like that I rent one over the weekend, but get bored with it anyway after 2 days so why buy one. My appartment is paid off.

It's a stupid sum. It's enough to pay for any short-term shit u want (High end TV set, holidays,....), but too less to play with the big boys and go into real estate big time or stuff like that.

Give me some inspirations, how can I make more out of it?
Give it to me and I'll make sure you're protected. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2013, 06:44:52 AM »
I got around 100k on my savings account now (just savings from income over the past few years; not inherited or smth like that). Not quite sure what to do with it?

I don't give a fuck about a Ferrari or Lambo, if I crave a car like that I rent one over the weekend, but get bored with it anyway after 2 days so why buy one. My appartment is paid off.

It's a stupid sum. It's enough to pay for any short-term shit u want (High end TV set, holidays,....), but too less to play with the big boys and go into real estate big time or stuff like that.

So you don't know  what to do with your money  but you want more money  ???

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2013, 07:38:20 AM »
buying a second house and renting it seems good

but i think it's a lot of headaches

just leave that money in the bank  ::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2013, 10:15:35 AM »

thread recap:

-guy creates thread asking for advise

-gets great advise

-makes excuses for not wanting to follow advise

-will continue in same path

am i missing anything? sound about right? happens in every thread someone makes about 'needing advise'.

next time dude just start a thread saying 'i have $100000 in savings', or say 'i just wanted to post my pic' instead of saying 'i need diet/ training advise'  and save everyone the time and hassle dealing with your bullshit question.

Haha, this happens anytime somebody asks for advice. They take the crazy Vegas answer and the great rental scheme answer and throw both those out. The rest of the advice is given with no conviction so they blow 1/3 on a car, "invest" the other 1/3 in the market and blow the rest living for a year trying to make a decision on how to live the good life....

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2013, 03:46:27 PM »
100k a fortune?

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2013, 05:02:27 PM »

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2013, 06:18:52 AM »
So you don't know  what to do with your money  but you want more money  ???

Isn't it ironic? Thought about that too.

No, in all seriousness, I thought with more money you can start something substantial finally. 100k is fine to fulfill short-term superficial needs, but after all you can't do anything with that sum. It's not even a  start-up capital. I guess I'll make 200k out of it (2-3 years tops I guess) and then think again. :D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2013, 07:02:48 AM »
100k a fortune?

Maybe not for millionaires like yourself  ::)

But for the vast majority of the worlds population that is a lot of money to have in cash without any debt and a payed off property.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2013, 07:57:58 AM »
Everyone saying buy a rental property. Why? To hope that you can recoup your money in the end? I would just sit on it, (in a bank with the highest interest) and thank my lucky stars that I have a nice little egg to fall back on. You would be basically set for life (assuming you have a good job currently, with 401k etc..)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2013, 09:30:19 AM »
Everyone saying buy a rental property. Why? To hope that you can recoup your money in the end? I would just sit on it, (in a bank with the highest interest) and thank my lucky stars that I have a nice little egg to fall back on. You would be basically set for life (assuming you have a good job currently, with 401k etc..)
If you bought it outright and were getting a 10% return in ten years you will have your investment back plus the property owned outright.
Better than any bank account can offer.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2013, 12:46:57 PM »
If you bought it outright and were getting a 10% return in ten years you will have your investment back plus the property owned outright.
Better than any bank account can offer.

You sir are correct. By shizzos above post I can tell he knows nothing about money and investments.  Keeping 100k in the bank to earn 1% or whatever is just moronic. Like your example pay cash for real estate and earn at least 10% or put into good mutual funds.

Only way shizzo is correct is its better to have that money in the bank than investing in risky or rip off investments. Real estate and mutual funds are very safe a d profitable though.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2013, 12:53:46 PM »

you're likely going to recoup it especially with the rental income, it's not often the price of real estate goes down over the long term. not to mention there's another real estate bubble forming so potentially huge profits are possible.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2013, 02:47:50 PM »
Keep it in the "Bank" for now until you figure out what to do, just take your time.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2013, 04:05:05 PM »
You sir are correct. By shizzos above post I can tell he knows nothing about money and investments.  Keeping 100k in the bank to earn 1% or whatever is just moronic. Like your example pay cash for real estate and earn at least 10% or put into good mutual funds.

Only way shizzo is correct is its better to have that money in the bank than investing in risky or rip off investments. Real estate and mutual funds are very safe a d profitable though.
Really? The guy is talking about a 10+ year investment. Who knows what will happen in 10 years? A 100K in the bank, debt free is a great thing these days. Stop giving him ways to blow it on fantasy.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2013, 04:32:17 PM »
Really? The guy is talking about a 10+ year investment. Who knows what will happen in 10 years? A 100K in the bank, debt free is a great thing these days. Stop giving him ways to blow it on fantasy.

Ok. That 100k with compound interest or compound (ROI) could and most likely will make a ton of money over 10 years. Regardless the OP shouldn't take any of our advices blindly, he should only invest in things he completely understands.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2013, 04:34:08 PM »
Ok. That 100k with compound interest or compound (ROI) could and most likely will make a ton of money over 10 years. Regardless the OP shouldn't take any of our advices blindly, he should only invest in things he completely understands.
Outed for giving up  :-*

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2013, 04:37:30 PM »
Outed for giving up  :-*

Was a a sarcastic give up, cupcake.  :D

I like you for the most part so I was nice and there is no sense arguing with someone with such little financial knowledge. Not that I'm a whiz myself but I can easily tell I know more than you.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2013, 04:40:27 PM »
Was a a sarcastic give up, cupcake.  :D

I like you for the most part so I was nice and there is no sense arguing with someone with such little financial knowledge. Not that I'm a whiz myself but I can easily tell I know more than you.
Lol! That was the perfect reply. You are a true Getbigger.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2013, 06:19:52 PM »

Hire a different hooker each week for 52 weeks of each year (nuttin' like a change between the sheets)
Buy up 1 month's supply of PED's (Pro League dosages)