Author Topic: flex wheelers 93 cycle his best ever look  (Read 587 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: flex wheelers 93 cycle his best ever look
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2024, 04:56:36 PM »
Yep, the question is why wouldn't you use it. I don't see many reasons not to.

and i don't get why all those 90s guys loved fucking winny so much

that goddamn shitty drug sucked ass for me everytime i tried it and i tried it like 6 or 7 seperate times and it did dickola for me

but i did send you that vid from the 2 scotts on thinkbig where they said deca and winny built the most muscle tissue per mg and they were the clear winners over test, primo, var, drol and dbol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2024, 04:58:04 PM »
Yes existing cancer, yes don't take but maybe <2iu could be fine, hard to know.As has been pointed out, GH might stamp out NEW cancer due to it's proimmunity effects

Some are scared of existing cancer either because they previously had cancer or they had a relative die of cancer.

i'm pretty sure i don't need it for my goal of 175-180 @ 5%

deca and dbol can do that i'm pretty sure

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2024, 04:59:53 PM »
and i don't get why all those 90s guys loved fucking winny so much

that goddamn shitty drug sucked ass for me everytime i tried it and i tried it like 6 or 7 seperate times and it did dickola for me

but i did send you that vid from the 2 scotts on thinkbig where they said deca and winny built the most muscle tissue per mg and they were the clear winners over test, primo, var, drol and dbol

Maybe it does build the most new muscle protein. They say Winstrol is pure magic when already at very low bodyfat. But yes, I could hardly feel it the times I've taken it. But it might still have worked great despite me not feeling it. Pure muscle gains wouldn't show much on the scale either. Say you built 500 grams ofnew protein, add the water in muscle and that's maybe up to 2lbs, nothing on the scale.
I'll try it again with drol in a few months.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2024, 05:05:23 PM »
Maybe it does build the most new muscle protein. They say Winstrol is pure magic when already at very low bodyfat. But yes, I could hardly feel it the times I've taken it. But it might still have worked great despite me not feeling it. Pure muscle gains wouldn't show much on the scale either. Say you built 500 grams ofnew protein, add the water in muscle and that's maybe up to 2lbs, nothing on the scale.
I'll try it again with drol in a few months.

i think it's magic when lean is because it dries you the fuck out, that's what "they" say

i am naturally dry as hell so that's not a prob for me

i don't get puffy on dbol or drol, i got a feeling it's because i have naturally very low estrogen levels

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2024, 05:08:25 PM »
i think it's magic when lean is because it dries you the fuck out, that's what "they" say

i am naturally dry as hell so that's not a prob for me

i don't get puffy on dbol or drol, i got a feeling it's because i have naturally very low estrogen levels

Anadrol doesn't convert to estro but may have an effect on estrogen receptors, hard to say for sure.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2024, 05:58:06 PM »
this fella puts out some really good content but... but for what he does and takes just look at his relaxed physique, not so good :-X :-X :-X

he says everyone should use gh if they want to add muscle but he's not a great salesmen for it if you look at his physique

HGH is about ligaments tendons nagging pains skin hair bones collogen etc etc it is not to add muscle it is to make you feel better shit I think it has healed my digestive tract after 3 months

"Human growth hormone combined with a high-protein diet significantly eased the symptoms of Crohn's disease in three-quarters of patients with moderate to severe cases, a study has found.

Crohn's affects the digestive tract, causing persistent diarrhea, abdominal pain, bleeding and a breakdown of the intestinal wall. About half of Crohn's patients require surgery to remove intestinal obstructions or repair holes in the bowel. No cure is known, though drugs can ease symptoms.

The study in Thursday's issue of The New England Journal of Medicine found that 11 of 19 adults treated with growth hormone while on a high-protein diet went into remission. Three others improved significantly"

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2024, 06:25:35 PM »
How much oil did he inject?  Enough to cause circulation and kidney problems?