Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 754846 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #6475 on: May 11, 2021, 05:34:35 PM »
LOL

I’ll happily drink it  :D

If it makes you feel better I am long BTC after closing my long ETH. But I am using 3x with a larger cash base instead of 10x so I can glide through the pullbacks.

Awesome man. 

I was debating to use lower leverage on this last dip but Ive either become more impatient due to lack of sleep or from just wanting to see some quick movement in the account. lol I need to learn to work on my patience, its my weakest link.

Best of luck with the trade. Im sure youll do well.

looks like weere moving a bit now, cmon baby

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6476 on: May 11, 2021, 11:16:03 PM »
Lots of baller traders in here  ;D

I am sitting here dollar cost averaging via mining Ethereum. Profitability kicked up again the past few days. Right now my monthly estimated ETH mining profit is over $12,000. Not bad. I've mined about 12 ETH since January. Electrical cost related to mining has been about $1,000 per month and I've made 4 payments or $4,000. So 12 ETH for $4,000 comes to about $333 per ETH. Keep in mind though I was also mining ETH when it crashed down to around $80 for a short while. But the ETH payouts were bigger. It's been a wild ride for sure.

Ethereum is flirting with $4,400 at the moment!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6477 on: May 11, 2021, 11:23:23 PM »
I wonder if Michael Saylor has some secret Eth in his bag lol!

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6478 on: May 12, 2021, 04:53:38 AM »
Lots of baller traders in here  ;D

I am sitting here dollar cost averaging via mining Ethereum. Profitability kicked up again the past few days. Right now my monthly estimated ETH mining profit is over $12,000. Not bad. I've mined about 12 ETH since January. Electrical cost related to mining has been about $1,000 per month and I've made 4 payments or $4,000. So 12 ETH for $4,000 comes to about $333 per ETH. Keep in mind though I was also mining ETH when it crashed down to around $80 for a short while. But the ETH payouts were bigger. It's been a wild ride for sure.

Ethereum is flirting with $4,400 at the moment!

How much ETH do you have right now?  You held for yonks and mined so you must be coming close to overthrowing our overlord gib bitcoin?

I've made a few thousand scalping when i am bored but that's it. All the action happens when i'm asleep. I wake up and everybody already bought the dip and i get the peak LOL.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6479 on: May 12, 2021, 05:43:36 AM »
The thing about using a lot of leverage is that you make more money when the market is going your way, but when it doesn’t…

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #6480 on: May 12, 2021, 06:06:53 AM »
Mike Ashley
Skip LaCour
Drug Miller
Chet Yorton

;D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6481 on: May 12, 2021, 06:19:25 AM »
The thing about using a lot of leverage is that you make more money when the market is going your way, but when it doesn’t…

Yeah if you just jump in aimlessly you will definitely get recked, however, if you get in near the bottom of  major correction and it starts to climb back up, if you're lucky you can get some good distance between where the price  settles and you're entry position.  Set your stop loss just below your entry position and your golden. You'll pay some small fee if you get stopped out but its worth the risk if the play works.

I've had several mid 40 and mid 60% gains. My best one to date was over 70% return on a trade.

Just don't be greedy.  You're compounding your gains and it builds over time.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6482 on: May 12, 2021, 07:40:01 AM »
Ed Carpenter Racing Will Run A Bitcoin Car In The Indianapolis 500, Raising Money For Development With Strike

A black-and-orange, bitcoin-adorned Chevrolet will compete in this year’s Indianapolis 500, with a mission to raise funds for development.

Millions of viewers will see a Bitcoin car compete for first place in this year’s Indianapolis 500.

IndyCar Series team Ed Carpenter Racing (ECR) has announced that it will enter the No. 21 Bitcoin Chevrolet, a black-and-orange race car adorned thoroughly with the Bitcoin logo, in the upcoming Indianapolis 500, to be held on May 30, 2021. It will be driven by 2020 NTT IndyCar Series Rookie of the Year Rinus VeeKay.

ECR has also teamed with Lightning Network payments platform Strike to fundraise for Bitcoin development through the car, which will sport a QR code that fans can use to contribute funds. Of the money raised, 70% will go directly to developers contributing to Bitcoin projects via groups like the Human Rights Foundation, and the other 30% will go to ECR to cover race coasts and toward charitable causes in Indianapolis, a Strike representative told Bitcoin Magazine.

ECR is also the first IndyCar Series team to integrate bitcoin as a payment option for its employees.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/culture/bitcoin-car-will-be-in-indianapolis-500

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6483 on: May 12, 2021, 07:43:10 AM »
So I am on the fence about something..

See, I own a small position in Polygon (MATIC) and part of me wonders whether it would be good to attain a larger position, because as Ethereum becomes more popular (i.e. more valuable), MATIC could be the vessel to bring functionality to ETH. My worry is that if Ethereum 2.0 solves this issue, MATIC might not be as necessary for the Ethereum landscape. All that said, MATIC has been pumping HARD.

Thoughts my brothers??

"1"

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6484 on: May 12, 2021, 10:31:54 AM »
I wonder if Michael Saylor has some secret Eth in his bag lol!

did you even watch the video dude? lol  ;)

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6485 on: May 12, 2021, 11:03:50 AM »
How much ETH do you have right now?  You held for yonks and mined so you must be coming close to overthrowing our overlord gib bitcoin?

I've made a few thousand scalping when i am bored but that's it. All the action happens when i'm asleep. I wake up and everybody already bought the dip and i get the peak LOL.
I've mined 101 ETH and have 90 ETH spread over various wallets. The other 11 ETH I converted over the years into other cryptos like Cardano, Doge, XRP, VECHAIN, Binance Coin, XLM, EOS, IOTA, Decentraland and a few others.

I have 25 BNB which I got when it was a lot cheaper.

I should mention that I did not mine straight for 3 years. In the warm months I shutoff the rigs for a period every year losing about 10 months total in mining yields. I also mined ZCASH for a while and still have 5 ZEC. So I am guessing if I had only mined Ethereum uninterrupted for 3 years I would have had  close to 140 or 150 ETH now. In the beginning the rigs also crashed occasionally because of software glitches. Over time they became a lot more stable and now rarely act up. I was also overclocking the GPU cards too aggressively and lost two 1070 TI cards in the process which were replaced under warranty fortunately. I now know the limits of the cards.

There's a guy who calls himself Bits Be Trippin on Youtube. They have 2500 GPUs in their farm with over 50 Gh/s. With that hashrate he mined thousands of Ethereum.  I am guessing 2000 ETH per year at peak.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6486 on: May 12, 2021, 11:18:46 AM »
did you even watch the video dude? lol  ;)
Yes I did. He's a BTC maxi (pad).  ;D

I am still thinking he has Ethereum even though he does not want to admit it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6487 on: May 12, 2021, 11:33:28 AM »

God i hate this guy.

I hope everyone realises his tweets are a sell signal for his mates because he creates a buy wall for them to offload. They buy back on the dips and rinse/repeat.

Elon knows right from wrong. Even if one uses logic rather than morality, you still conclude what he is doing is wrong because you acknowledge 97% will get burned and they are the 'little people'. Therefore, in this structure you are aware only the 3% super rich will get super rich and that the claim you make which is 'a coin for the people' you know to be outright false. It logically fails on all fronts therefore becomes a psychopathic motive where you don't care about anyone or anything, you just want to make it happen.

He is frontrunning the SEC. Once he deems it an acceptable method of payment, they won't be able to do jack to it.

As much as Musk helped promote DOGE he is also killing any momentum in it.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6488 on: May 12, 2021, 01:05:03 PM »
I've mined 101 ETH and have 90 ETH spread over various wallets. The other 11 ETH I converted over the years into other cryptos like Cardano, Doge, XRP, VECHAIN, Binance Coin, XLM, EOS, IOTA, Decentraland and a few others.

I have 25 BNB which I got when it was a lot cheaper.

I should mention that I did not mine straight for 3 years. In the warm months I shutoff the rigs for a period every year losing about 10 months total in mining yields. I also mined ZCASH for a while and still have 5 ZEC. So I am guessing if I had only mined Ethereum uninterrupted for 3 years I would have had  close to 140 or 150 ETH now. In the beginning the rigs also crashed occasionally because of software glitches. Over time they became a lot more stable and now rarely act up. I was also overclocking the GPU cards too aggressively and lost two 1070 TI cards in the process which were replaced under warranty fortunately. I now know the limits of the cards.

There's a guy who calls himself Bits Be Trippin on Youtube. They have 2500 GPUs in their farm with over 50 Gh/s. With that hashrate he mined thousands of Ethereum.  I am guessing 2000 ETH per year at peak.

You have quite the shitcoin profile  ;). I currently have 30 eth in blockfi and 70 in celsius earning 5% APY. The rest is in cold storage. If Mayday prediction of 20k comes true, I will offload a portion and purchase more btc. 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6489 on: May 12, 2021, 03:59:39 PM »
Bitcoin dump, thanks to Elon. Maybe he plans on switching to Doge payments.

What a crazy day!

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1392602041025843203/photo/1

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6490 on: May 12, 2021, 04:05:58 PM »

What a crazy day!

Its either a hack or hes terribly misguided. Either way  hes a fucking idiot.

Bitcoin mining isn't anymore environmentally damaging then ethereum.mining or gold mining or any other shit. Crypto is less harmful to the environment than most things. What a tard.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6491 on: May 12, 2021, 04:20:35 PM »
Its either a hack or hes terribly misguided. Either way  hes a fucking idiot.

Bitcoin mining isn't anymore environmentally damaging then ethereum.mining or gold mining or any other shit. Crypto is less harmful to the environment than most things. What a tard.

Ethereum actually has some use though other than store value and it has plans to shortly move from mining to proof of stake, so it's not an apples to apples comparison. Also there is XRP which uses minimal amounts of energy, roughly the same as an email server to run the whole shebang. Just saying...

Bitcoin will bounce back, but it's not a good day for the maxis.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6492 on: May 12, 2021, 06:25:22 PM »
Makes me wonder whether this is a ploy by Elon to plummet the price of Bitcoin and then double down by buying on the massive dip (ie correction).

"1"

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6493 on: May 12, 2021, 06:49:24 PM »
Makes me wonder whether this is a ploy by Elon to plummet the price of Bitcoin and then double down by buying on the massive dip (ie correction).

"1"
He might not get away with that again.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6494 on: May 12, 2021, 06:54:42 PM »

What a crazy day!

BUH BYE.  :o

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #6495 on: May 12, 2021, 07:01:43 PM »
How can 1 tweet cause such a drop?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6496 on: May 12, 2021, 07:29:49 PM »
How can 1 tweet cause such a drop?

Because the sheeple eat Elons cock day and night.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6497 on: May 12, 2021, 07:54:48 PM »
This thread is an incredible source.

You guys know your shit.

Thank you.
Y

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6498 on: May 12, 2021, 08:02:21 PM »
This thread title might be right. BTC might hit $5000.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6499 on: May 12, 2021, 08:16:56 PM »
If btc gets killed, crypto dies with it.