Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 728449 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #6550 on: May 13, 2021, 04:42:03 PM »
Bitcoin dump, thanks to Elon. Maybe he plans on switching to Doge payments.

What a crazy day!

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1392602041025843203/photo/1

Yep. He's pimping Doge now

@elonmusk

Working with Doge devs to improve system transaction efficiency. Potentially promising.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1392974251011895300

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6551 on: May 13, 2021, 04:43:42 PM »
you won't be alive by the time its all mined.
And then what? How will transactions be secured once miners jump off the train? Bitcoin mining will be like oil mining. All oil will not be mined but it will stop because it becomes too expensive to mine. If Bitcoin stays with the same model miners will stop mining before all Bitcoin are mined because the payouts in BTC will be so small it would not be worth it. i have also heard that Bitcoin's zero inflation will be an issue in the future. A little inflation is needed to keep things alive.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6552 on: May 13, 2021, 04:45:38 PM »
Just a reminder that Ethereum is also moving to proof of stake. I am already staking Ethereum and there are others on this forum staking as well. Vitalik also proposed fast tracking the switch the Ethereum 2.0.

Proof-of-Stake could be coming to Ethereum in 2021. A poll conducted by Ethereum 2.0 researcher Justin Drake shows that the community is overwhelmingly in favor of fast-tracking the upgrade.

Key Takeaways

- Vitalik Buterin and other Ethereum researchers have supported launching “the merge” phase of Ethereum 2.0 in 2021.

I hold a small position in Ethereum, as well as MATIC for now. MATIC I hold in case Ethereum 2.0 flops and MATIC still serves ETH for functionality purposes.

What's your take on the probable success of Ethereum 2.0? There are many naysayers regarding ETH 2.0.

"1"

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6553 on: May 13, 2021, 05:01:24 PM »
I hold a small position in Ethereum, as well as MATIC for now. MATIC I hold in case Ethereum 2.0 flops and MATIC still serves ETH for functionality purposes.

What's your take on the probable success of Ethereum 2.0? There are many naysayers regarding ETH 2.0.

"1"
There are many smart developers working on the upgrade to Ethereum 2. It is a daunting task considering that Ethereum is live with many working projects on it. Meanwhile a project like Cardano is afforded a lot more flexibility because their smart contracts are not yet live. So they can tweak it as they please without worrying about breaking something. They have the time to fix it because it is not live. However I am wondering why it is taking them so long. They've had 4 years now and yet smart contracts have not been enabled on Cardano. I am sure it is coming but if it is taking this long you have to wonder what's going on? Charles Hoskinson makes it sound so easy in interviews.

I think Ethereum 2 will not flop but of course nobody knows what the future will bring. Apple was on death's door when Microsoft rescued them a few decades ago. And now Apple is a behemoth.

There's some FUD about Ethereum. This article for example:

https://medium.com/coinmonks/layer-2-wont-save-ethereum-a52aa2bd719b

So I will be looking at every issue this guy is raising and seeing if there is a proposed solution for it.

First search I did seems to indicate yes.

https://zkswapofficial.medium.com/solutions-to-composability-in-layer-2-and-our-daily-q-a-is-back-april-8th-9148f9e4a087

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6554 on: May 13, 2021, 05:09:02 PM »
There are many smart developers working on the upgrade to Ethereum 2. It is a daunting task considering that Ethereum is live with many working projects on it. Meanwhile a project like Cardano is afforded a lot more flexibility because their smart contracts are not yet live. So they can tweak it as they please without worrying about breaking something. They have the time to fix it because it is not live. However I am wondering why it is taking them so long. They've had 4 years now and yet smart contracts have not been enabled on Cardano. I am sure it is coming but if it is taking this long you have to wonder what's going on? Charles Hoskinson makes it sound so easy in interviews.

I think Ethereum 2 will not flop but of course nobody knows what the future will bring. Apple was on death's door when Microsoft rescued them a few decades ago. And now Apple is a behemoth.

So I will be looking at every issue this guy is raising and seeing if there is a proposed solution for it.

https://zkswapofficial.medium.com/solutions-to-composability-in-layer-2-and-our-daily-q-a-is-back-april-8th-9148f9e4a087

This explanation of this stuff tops any Dungeons and Dragons storyline...mega money nerds.  :D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6555 on: May 13, 2021, 05:13:41 PM »

I think like most things, when 2.0 first gets put out, the road will be bumpy. But like that first article said, with the type of firepower the developers on Ethereum have, it's only a matter of time before they find viable solutions to each of the 3 (Composability, Liquidity & movement between L2's) major issues brought up.

Part of the various unknowns surrounding the entire ETH 2.0 rollout is why I stick with MATIC (small position). Like they suggested, with MATIC you'll be able to connect all the L2 solutions in a standard framework, which while it doesn't solve all of the major issues brought up in that article, it does buy them time while the developers iron out the kinks.

"1"

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #6556 on: May 13, 2021, 05:16:26 PM »
Cardano devs were pushing the idea to Elon. Why? Its beyond me after what he pulled.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6557 on: May 13, 2021, 06:33:15 PM »
where is this info? can you please provide a link? thanks and which tweet was it, the most recent or the one that caused the current slide down?

and are you using the stock to flow chart as your call on where we are in the bull market?

Sure, glassnode is where  I derive my on-chain anaylsis. Coins were moved before he announced  Tesla ceasing to accept btc as payment.

S2fx puts btc at 288k EOY. If you look at glassnode coins are being pulled off exchanges at an alarming rate. Certain entities are really suppressing the price while addresses woth 100-1000btc keep accumulating.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6558 on: May 13, 2021, 06:38:15 PM »
Crazy huh. The guy might just be the Anti Christ lol.

Nice work on Doge, i have a handful which I’ll dump after I see him tweet a photo of a dog LoL.

Why is ADA rallying and not Doge? Elon doesn’t give a shit about ADA so who decided he was meaning ADA to be the next thing?

This has an all to familiar theme that coincides with 2017.  Fake actors pumping smaller capped cloins.  Is Elon the John Mcafee of 2021......To me its all noise, the  space is much bigger than a few bad seeds.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6559 on: May 13, 2021, 06:54:40 PM »
Sure, glassnode is where  I derive my on-chain anaylsis. Coins were moved before he announced  Tesla ceasing to accept btc as payment.

S2fx puts btc at 288k EOY. If you look at glassnode coins are being pulled off exchanges at an alarming rate. Certain entities are really suppressing the price while addresses woth 100-1000btc keep accumulating.

Thanks again.

This is where is miss the old days of crypto, before these douchebags showed up and started playing these ridiculous games and hogging for themselves.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6560 on: May 13, 2021, 07:03:03 PM »
Thanks again.

This is where is miss the old days of crypto, before these douchebags showed up and started playing these ridiculous games and hogging for themselves.

The other scenario is the double top we had in 2013. Went from 100$ to 1000$. Todays scenario would see 50k  to 500k. I believe it will take another 2.3trillion injected into btc to get a 10trllion market cap and btc hit 500k

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6561 on: May 13, 2021, 07:05:20 PM »
The other scenario is the double top we had in 2013. Went from 100$ to 1000$. Todays scenario would see 50k  to 500k. I believe it will take another 2.3trillion injected into btc to get a 10trllion market cap and btc hit 500k

Do you have a subscription to glassnode?

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6562 on: May 13, 2021, 07:18:55 PM »
Do you have a subscription to glassnode?

Just a standard viewer. Im no trader, just hoard  and accumulate.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6563 on: May 13, 2021, 08:50:02 PM »

It takes massive processing power for Bitcoin to run. It's a giant living electronic ledger that requires updating by reprocessing over and over. It's one of the most inefficient technologies that exist IMO.

https://www.allaboutcircuits.com/news/cryptocurrency-mines-consume-more-power-argentina-psus-can-help/

Cool story bro. I'll keep holding though. It's served me very well over the past 3+ years.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6564 on: May 13, 2021, 09:42:41 PM »
The crypto market is following it's typical cycle. Bitcoin pumps, next it's Eth and then some of the alt coins. We are now entering the alt coin pump phase.

I don't know if it's a natural cycle or something that's manufactured, but it's happened too many times now for it to be a coincidence. The process funnels money to the top. Hodl or follow the cycle if you like being more hands on.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6565 on: May 13, 2021, 09:52:13 PM »
Cheers re ADA, I saw people commenting he said ADA on social media but I couldn’t find anything along those lines.

We are coming to a peak right now in the coming months but it’s just a question of whether it’s the first peak or whether it’s THE peak.

Either way I’m not staying in after seeing this crazy shit lol. I’ll be out.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6566 on: May 14, 2021, 01:50:33 AM »
Doge coming to Coinbase soon.

I do expect the price of Doge to hit $1 at some point.

https://techstory.in/dogecoin-will-soon-be-added-to-coinbase-announces-ceo/

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #6567 on: May 14, 2021, 01:54:53 AM »
Amazing how strong doge coin is bouncing back.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #6568 on: May 14, 2021, 02:04:00 AM »

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6569 on: May 14, 2021, 02:07:01 AM »
Amazing how strong doge coin is bouncing back.

Amazing how many fucking retards still buy anything associated with Elon Musk(rat). How many times does a guy have to fuck people in the ass until its enough?

One wallet owns over 22 BILLION in doge. Why do morons keep making this person  filthy rich? Ffs just stop.  Just stop and think about that for a second.  If you still own doge go get your head checked out.

Sorry obsidian,  still like you but cmon man...

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #6570 on: May 14, 2021, 02:29:32 AM »
Amazing how many fucking retards still buy anything associated with Elon Musk(rat). How many times does a guy have to fuck people in the ass until its enough?

One wallet owns over 22 BILLION in doge. Why do morons keep making this person  filthy rich? Ffs just stop.  Just stop and think about that for a second.  If you still own doge go get your head checked out.

Just buy some Doge..they are still cheap!
Doge is a meme..Doge is NOT a shitcoin.

10 000 coins try to solve a problem..
Coins are not important, the knowledge on how to solve problems is important.
Most developers know these concepts by now..

Take a look at Komodo(KMD) they have great tech.
They use the Bitcoin blockchain..that is the only downside.

"One wallet owns over 22 BILLION in doge" Yes we know..

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6571 on: May 14, 2021, 03:08:23 AM »

Doge is still cheap. You still have the opportunity to become a whole coiner!  ;D

I really don't get your complete hatred for Doge. What's so bad about it? Yes there are whales holding Doge. There are whales holding BTC. I don't dislike Vitalik because he has over 300,000 ETH. There are whales holding gold, silver, stocks, dollars. That's how it works.

Coinbase is going to list it. That's big news and it will rally on this and Tesla news. And some other news that's bound to come out.

Here's the top Doge wallets. If Bevo still has 4 million Doge it has to be on here further down around pages 13-14. I'd be curious if he is on that list.

I bought Doge at around $0.02 and could have easily had over 5 million Doge had I bought more. Oh well. I still did ok compared to most people.

https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-dogecoin-addresses.html

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6572 on: May 14, 2021, 04:51:43 AM »
Doge is still cheap. You still have the opportunity to become a whole coiner!  ;D

I really don't get your complete hatred for Doge. What's so bad about it? Yes there are whales holding Doge. There are whales holding BTC. I don't dislike Vitalik because he has over 300,000 ETH. There are whales holding gold, silver, stocks, dollars. That's how it works.

Coinbase is going to list it. That's big news and it will rally on this and Tesla news. And some other news that's bound to come out.

Here's the top Doge wallets. If Bevo still has 4 million Doge it has to be on here further down around pages 13-14. I'd be curious if he is on that list.

I bought Doge at around $0.02 and could have easily had over 5 million Doge had I bought more. Oh well. I still did ok compared to most people.

https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-dogecoin-addresses.html

Guess you guys didn't learn a thing over the last few days. At least Vitalik had the common sense to get rid of all the garbage Shiba coins sent to him. He has my respect for that.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6573 on: May 14, 2021, 05:28:20 AM »

"1"

Good call on Matic. Its pumping. Make similar buys like that and youll do well.

Buying any supporting coins for the major alts like Ethereum, Cardano and PolkaDot will make you some serious gains in a bull market scenerio.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6574 on: May 14, 2021, 05:37:57 AM »
Good call on Matic. Its pumping. Make similar buys like that and youll do well.

Buying any supporting coins for the major alts like Ethereum, Cardano and PolkaDot will make you some serious gains in a bull market scenerio.

Thanks brother.

I hold all you mentioned, ETH, ADA and DOT. They've served me well.

You know what I also hold? Vechain! I'm not certain it will pump to the moon, but it has a WORLD of potential. It also happens to be one of BitBoy's favorite altcoins.

Let me know your thoughts on $VET.

"1"