Author Topic: Sales Of Dynamik Muscle Are Through The Roof  (Read 29500 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Sales Of Dynamik Muscle Are Through The Roof
« on: September 11, 2015, 06:11:21 PM »
Apparantly, the preorder sales on Dynamik was nothing short of spectacular.  The biggest seller was Savage Roar which is likely due to having a whooping 50mg of Hordenine in it.  Kai's investment in this company at the current rate will be realized in about 4 months.
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Sales Of Dynamik Muscle Are Through The Roof
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 06:16:17 PM »
 The biggest seller was Savage Roar which is likely due to having a whooping 50mg of Hordenine in it.  

WTF are you talking about? As if any supplement buyer knows what "hordenine" is or the dosage it's supposed to be taken at. :D :D ???

How many on this board heard of this compound? I did but then again I'm not the average supplement buyer.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 06:17:39 PM »
You sound like a child boasting about finding 20 quid on sidewalk. Fuck all growing 40% is still fuck all.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 06:19:37 PM »
seriously how do you know this  that the sales are through the roof .

with as many supplement companies as there are out there , i seriously doubt that

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2015, 06:20:49 PM »
WTF are you talking about? As if any supplement buyer knows what "hordenine" is or the dosage it's supposed to be taken at. :D :D ???

How many on this board heard of this compound? I did but then again I'm not the average supplement buyer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hordenine
A

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2015, 06:23:31 PM »

Post relevant shit. Ie what is important on link. Clicking link means wasting my precious time.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2015, 06:29:08 PM »
Apparantly, the preorder sales on Dynamik was nothing short of spectacular.  The biggest seller was Savage Roar which is likely due to having a whooping 50mg of Hordenine in it.  Kai's investment in this company at the current rate will be realized in about 4 months.

Is "Hordenine" manslut code for 9 inches of the Greene Whorenet? 

Regardless, I nor anyone I know with an IQ over room temp is buying his grapefruit water soluble semen drank.  For the record I don't know anyone with a room temperature IQ.  Not even here.  Or at least I hope so. 

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2015, 06:30:35 PM »
Post relevant shit. Ie what is important on link. Clicking link means wasting my precious time.

It is relevant. The link states that the named compound doesn't do shit.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2015, 06:32:31 PM »
seriously how do you know this  that the sales are through the roof .

with as many supplement companies as there are out there , i seriously doubt that

Kai's warehouse has a very low roofline?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2015, 06:34:22 PM »
It is relevant. The link states that the named compound doesn't do shit.

Ive 10 windows open. post and highlight relevant text or post pics. not being greedy.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2015, 06:37:20 PM »

And? You claimed sales are through the roof due to this compound which is ridiculous bullshit.
Practically no one knows what it is and if they did they'd know it has been in supplements for a decade and doesn't do shit.

Kai's entire line is crap. Best part is Kai claimed to be the formulator  :D

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2015, 06:42:10 PM »

The first pharmacological study of hordenine to be recorded is that of Heffter, who was also the first to isolate it. Using the sulfate salt (see "Chemistry"), Heffter gave a subcutaneous dose of 0.3 g to a 2.8 kg cat (~ 107 mg/kg), and observed no effects besides violent vomiting; the cat behaved normally within 45 mins. He also took a dose of 100 mg orally himself, without experiencing any observable effect. However, the alkaloid was observed to produce a paralysis of the nervous system in frogs.

yeah..a 'whooping' 50mg of that shit.....
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2015, 06:45:18 PM »
The first pharmacological study of hordenine to be recorded is that of Heffter, who was also the first to isolate it. Using the sulfate salt (see "Chemistry"), Heffter gave a subcutaneous dose of 0.3 g to a 2.8 kg cat (~ 107 mg/kg), and observed no effects besides violent vomiting; the cat behaved normally within 45 mins. He also took a dose of 100 mg orally himself, without experiencing any observable effect. However, the alkaloid was observed to produce a paralysis of the nervous system in frogs.

yeah..a 'whooping' 50mg of that shit.....

If you take enough you may realise some awesome results: violent vomiting and paralysis of the nervous system along with high blood pressure :D

Maybe taking 20 servings of Kai's fart powder will do the trick, I don't know  :D

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2015, 06:45:44 PM »

You should buy some.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2015, 06:46:31 PM »
Smellvin "The Insider" Goodrum

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2015, 06:54:10 PM »

This is really, really close to Joon level bullshit.

So fucking pathetic trying to act like you're dialed into the Pro bodybuilding scene.

Did they promise you $25 worth of product if you pimp that worthless crap here?

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2015, 06:54:37 PM »
no they arent

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2015, 07:11:43 PM »
Are there really that many ignorant people out there?  I could understand 10 years ago not knowing that supplements are shit but nowadays a simple google search brings up all the relevant info you need to know.  How are kids still falling for this shit.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2015, 07:15:48 PM »
Are there really that many ignorant people out there?  I could understand 10 years ago not knowing that supplements are shit but nowadays a simple google search brings up all the relevant info you need to know.  How are kids still falling for this shit.

no. Companies r just great at manufacturing stats

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2015, 07:17:12 PM »
I vote melvin goes into timeout for a little while for advertising on the board. There is only one reason someone would capitalise each word and it is because they are writing copy.   If he can't be more subtle about it, he needs to go spend a little while away.  

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2015, 07:21:19 PM »

because there is always a new crop of kids.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2015, 07:23:13 PM »
Cybergenics  ..
Brings back memories...
My GNC stack. :D 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2015, 07:24:19 PM »
I vote melvin goes into timeout for a little while for advertising on the board. There is only one reason someone would capitalise each word and it is because they are writing copy.   If he can't be more subtle about it, he needs to go spend a little while away.  

I've not received any compensation nor have been promised anything whatsoever nor am I selling it in any of my stores or promoting it through my bodybuilding community site.  This is just insider information that I've received from a highly reliable source.  

The products are selling good but I'm still going to be driving my 2001 Ford Taurus and eating grilled chicken breast watching my 40inch flatscreen tv
A

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2015, 07:27:44 PM »
This is just insider information that I've received from a highly reliable source.  

you know that anything that actually works will be either deemed dangerous and banned by the government (pro-hormones) or quickly sold to a pharmaceutical company for millions (6-OXO). everything else is just crap

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2015, 07:39:39 PM »
you know that anything that actually works will be either deemed dangerous and banned by the government (pro-hormones) or quickly sold to a pharmaceutical company for millions (6-OXO). everything else is just crap

There's no telling, Tim.  Depends on what the government is doing.  Might be banned soon as its election season however there's a bigger issue right now with Megastrol being easily obtainable.
A