Author Topic: Doxxing myself - my real name is Matt Barr - time to confess all...  (Read 1055 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Doxxing myself - my real name is Matt Barr - time to confess all...
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2024, 05:11:03 PM »
I’ve told you all before stop talking about my big schlong.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Doxxing myself - my real name is Matt Barr - time to confess all...
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2024, 10:32:22 PM »
Apparently, large pricks were associated with being unthinking, and more in touch with an animalistic nature. A smaller piece symbolized a man in control of himself. That's also why you see villains, demons, etc.... sometimes depicted with huge eyes, long tongues, fat, etc.... The Greek ideal was a man in control of himself.
Just a guess but an ideal for the Greeks and also by the later artists like Michelangelo and Leonardo (balance, beauty, symmetry, everything together, nothing standing out alone). The Romans took it to where our generations might understand it more: gigantic muscles, maybe bigger meat too (Priapus).

And some Roman brides took a ride on a Priapus type instrument ahead of their wedding night to get themselves ready.

I always thought there might be an inverse relationship between penis size and intelligence, at least thinking that helps me lol. But think about it, rank the races according to reported average IQs, then rank them according to reported penis sizes lol. On average, of course it doesn't apply across the board.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
I always thought there might be an inverse relationship between penis size and intelligence, at least thinking that helps me lol. But think about it, rank the races according to reported average IQs, then rank them according to reported penis sizes lol. On average, of course it doesn't apply across the board.
This would make Getbiggers hung like hamsters. :-[