Author Topic: Who is Dindu Nuffin?  (Read 10209 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Who is Dindu Nuffin?
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2021, 11:49:36 AM »
On February 26, 2012, 9 years and 3 months ago, George Zimmerman shot and killed Trayvon Martin and some folks on Getbig is still hashing over the details of that event.  ::)

February 27, 2021, the former Sanford Mayor Jeff Triplett, who led city during Trayvon Martin case, dies.

November 5, 2020, A Miami road was named after Trayvon Martin.

December 12, 2019, George Zimmerman filed $100 million civil lawsuit against the Tayvon Martin's family.

July 13, 2013, after sixteen hours of deliberations over the course of two days, a six-person jury acquitted George Zimmerman.

April 11, 2012, George Zimmerman was charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2021, 12:26:02 PM »
On February 26, 2012, 9 years and 3 months ago, George Zimmerman shot and killed Trayvon Martin and some folks on Getbig is still hashing over the details of that event.  ::)

February 27, 2021, the former Sanford Mayor Jeff Triplett, who led city during Trayvon Martin case, dies.

December 12, 2019, George Zimmerman filed $100 million civil lawsuit against the Tayvon Martin's family.

July 13, 2013, after sixteen hours of deliberations over the course of two days, a six-person jury acquitted George Zimmerman.

April 11, 2012, George Zimmerman was charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Shot and killed in self defense...

You rancid cock sucking old queer.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2021, 12:27:37 PM »
Ashtray was a thug and likely dead by 21 regardless. 

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2021, 12:34:39 PM »
George Zimmerman was employed by the community for security purposes because of break ins and robberies. He was hired to be there and to do exactly what he was doing.

George Zimmerman is an innocent man as much as both you and I are.

Ashtrayvon got exactly what he was looking for.

He just seemed like a fat try hard with a few screws missing to me is all, took himself a bit too seriously and seems to live in some video game world perhaps.

The fact that he couldn't throw hands and just give the kid a proper beating but instead chose to shoot and kill him is the only issue I see

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2021, 01:53:36 PM »
Ashtray was a thug and likely dead by 21 regardless.

Your point being? Might as well off thugs while they're young, keeps them from causing more trouble.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2021, 01:58:57 PM »
Your point being? Might as well off thugs while they're young, keeps them from causing more trouble.

That's a great idea Prime.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2021, 02:03:34 PM »
All these guys that got shot and killed have felonies and a list of criminal activities longer than dexter Jackson’s bbing career

Good riddance, fuck them

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2021, 03:20:50 PM »
That's a great idea Prime.

Yes, but had this been the norm, my guess is that there would be far fewer Getbig members.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2021, 04:53:54 PM »
Yes, but had this been the norm, my guess is that there would be far fewer Getbig members.

Getbiggers might be racist, millionaires/billionaires, mma fighters, Bitcoin/financial experts, aids ridden homos, but one thing they are not are felons, aside from a few that is

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2021, 05:00:29 PM »
Getbiggers might be racist, millionaires/billionaires, mma fighters, Bitcoin/financial experts, aids ridden homos, but one thing they are not are felons, aside from a few that is

Agreed.

I know Groink and a few others were convicted felons, but most of us are decent human beings. I doubt we have any Dindus on here, most of them can't read anyway.

I've never been to jail, only had a few tickets for speeding and running stop signs.

I'm a model American. No debt, no student loans, educated, clean record, solid retirement plan, my GF is an 11 (at least) and no kids.

Plus i'm white, so i have that going for me too. ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2021, 05:44:07 PM »
He just seemed like a fat try hard with a few screws missing to me is all, took himself a bit too seriously and seems to live in some video game world perhaps.

The fact that he couldn't throw hands and just give the kid a proper beating but instead chose to shoot and kill him is the only issue I see

If Ashtrayvon obeys the law then no one would have had to throw hands.

Why the effort to make Ashtrayvon look like the victim?

His actions caused his demise. Period, end of story.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2021, 06:05:53 PM »

Just reality.   Sad but facts.   Ashtray was posing w gold teeth guns etc.   do you think he was going to be the next thug to Mars or Jupiter ? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2021, 06:11:46 PM »
Skip to comments.

Suspect arrested in hammer attack on Asian woman near Times Square
NBC News ^ | 5/13/2021 | Elisha Fieldstadt
Posted on 5/13/2021, 7:02:32 PM by simpson96

The person suspected of attacking an Asian woman with a hammer last week near Times Square has been arrested, police said Wednesday.

Ebony Jackson, 37, has been charged with two counts each of felony assault, felony criminal possession of a weapon with a previous conviction and menacing, according to the New York City Police Department. She has no known address, and it was not clear Thursday if she had an attorney.

The attack occurred about 8:40 p.m. ET May 2 on West 42nd Street between 9th and 10th avenues, in Hell's Kitchen in Manhattan, police said.

Police released surveillance video that showed a woman appear to accost two Asian women walking on the sidewalk from behind. The woman demanded they remove their masks before striking one of them in the head with a hammer, police said. The suspect then ran away.(snip)

The victim was identified as a 31-year-old woman who was taken to the hospital for a laceration to the head, according to authorities. The other Asian woman, 29, did not appear to suffer any physical injuries.

The attack occurred just about a block from where a 65-year-old Filipino woman was knocked to the ground and repeatedly kicked outside a luxury New York City apartment building on West 43rd Street between 8th and 9th avenues. The suspect in that attack is a man who was convicted of murdering his mother in 2002, according to police. He was living at a nearby hotel that has served as a homeless shelter during the pandemic, officials said.

Hours before the hammer attack, hundreds of New Yorkers, including city officials, gathered at a rally in Flushing, Queens, denouncing the wave of hate crimes against Asian American communities.

(Excerpt) Read more at nbcnews.com ...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2021, 06:15:08 PM »
How is Trayvon Martin?  Did he graduate high school yet and start University?
a

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2021, 07:48:15 PM »
How is Trayvon Martin?  Did he graduate high school yet and start University?

From what I've seen on CNN he be black Jeebus and raisin' de dead in Chicago and then cappin' dem back to Awwww Hellzzzz...'n' sheit.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2021, 10:29:25 PM »

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2021, 01:36:02 AM »
Again, read the court case transcripts. Dont go by the fake media news about Trayvon.
Two total different worlds.
All evidence shows dumb-George asked him who he was, what was he doing, Skittle-eating jogger went on attack.
Like when he beat his girlfriend, and attacked a bus-driver.

Libs believe their dumb CNN and MSNBC accounts of the fake "race crime shooting/killing".
Dumb as rocks 'dem dere libturds".

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2021, 02:56:27 AM »
Again, read the court case transcripts. Dont go by the fake media news about Trayvon.
Two total different worlds.
All evidence shows dumb-George asked him who he was, what was he doing, Skittle-eating jogger went on attack.
Like when he beat his girlfriend, and attacked a bus-driver.

Libs believe their dumb CNN and MSNBC accounts of the fake "race crime shooting/killing".
Dumb as rocks 'dem dere libturds".
Trayvon looked like a good boy in that 10 year old photo.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2021, 05:15:57 AM »

Exactly.

First good idea you've ever had.
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2021, 05:17:40 AM »

No getbigger is a young black thug/gangbanger.

The blacks we have are intelligent (compared to the Ghetto Thugs), eloquent and delusional (Looking at you Goodrum).

Our Blacks are jovial, wonderful and loveable, Ghetto thugs are not.

Replace 10.000 Ghetto Thugs with 10.000 Goodrums in each City and the world would be much better.

You'd have less crime (murders, assaults, vandalism, gangrapes etc), but more severe ache in the bum from googly-eyed white citizens.

Pros > Cons.
Q

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2021, 07:11:24 AM »
He dindu nuffin.  He was a lovely boy at school, an aspiring rapper or footballer

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2021, 10:05:03 AM »
No getbigger is a young black thug/gangbanger.

The blacks we have are intelligent (compared to the Ghetto Thugs), eloquent and delusional (Looking at you Goodrum).

Our Blacks are jovial, wonderful and loveable, Ghetto thugs are not.

Replace 10.000 Ghetto Thugs with 10.000 Goodrums in each City and the world would be much better.

You'd have less crime (murders, assaults, vandalism, gangrapes etc), but more severe ache in the bum from googly-eyed white citizens.

Pros > Cons.
You are correct about intelligent.  Go read comment sections with ghetto people commenting.  You'll need a translator.

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2021, 10:31:57 AM »
George Zimmerman was employed by the community for security purposes because of break ins and robberies. He was hired to be there and to do exactly what he was doing.

George Zimmerman is an innocent man as much as both you and I are.

Ashtrayvon got exactly what he was looking for.

If he was employed by the community for security purposes because of break ins and robberies and couldn't manage to subdue some stringy little punk kid without killing him, then he was severely under qualified for that responsibility and had no business attempting it

Now the media did turn it into a biased shit show. Using a pic of the kid when he was 13 and innocent looking while using zimmermans mug shot and often referring to him as white when he was not etc

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2021, 11:16:25 AM »
If he was employed by the community for security purposes because of break ins and robberies and couldn't manage to subdue some stringy little punk kid without killing him, then he was severely under qualified for that responsibility and had no business attempting it

Now the media did turn it into a biased shit show. Using a pic of the kid when he was 13 and innocent looking while using zimmermans mug shot and often referring to him as white when he was not etc

And your point is?

Billions of people are under qualified for their job.

That doesn’t mean they should spend their life in prison.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2021, 11:49:20 AM »

He did what he had to do

That fat bastard Zimmerman is an idiot as well