Author Topic: The new Thor is Natalie !  (Read 7043 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The new Thor is Natalie !
« on: July 22, 2019, 01:04:29 PM »
I know this was mentioned before … but I truly feel it deserves its own thread !

The new Thor is a chick ???

This is the biggest example that muscular man are NOT welcome in this society …. when you get Gyms adds mocking on muscle heads and now this ??

I guess the Arnold and Lou opening the door for bodybuilding to be accepted mainstream came with an expiration tag .

WooSHHHH  ODIN BITCHES

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Re: The new Thor
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 01:09:51 PM »
I know this was posted before … but I truly feel it deserves its own thread !

The new Thor is a chick ???

This is the biggest example that muscular man are NOT welcome in this society …. when you get Gyms adds mocking on muscle heads and now this ??

I guess the Arnold and Lou opening the door for bodybuilding to be accepted mainstream came with an expiration tag .

WooSHHHH  ODIN BITCHES

triggered

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 01:22:07 PM »
lol

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 03:04:19 PM »
From

To

To

Q

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 03:08:45 PM »
In their defense they made Thor into a women in the comics. I say let all this shit run it's course. Time will tell if there is a market for it.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2019, 03:15:11 PM »
In their defense they made Thor into a women in the comics. I say let all this shit run it's course. Time will tell if there is a market for it.

Agreed.

I don't think their will be much of a market for this kind of thing, but the loss of money will be their highest indicator.

"1"

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2019, 03:22:49 PM »
Wasn't this just a photo-op?  I mean, a skinny little cigarette-smoking Jewess holding a hammer means she's Thor?!

Mind you, I would eat the peanuts outta her shit*, but, really?!

*Not literally. But I do think she's stunning.  Some guys have a thing for Asian women.  I like the Angelicized Jap girls, but I wanna fuck a Jew chick.  I came close once, but that's all :/

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2019, 03:41:50 PM »
Wasn't this just a photo-op?  I mean, a skinny little cigarette-smoking Jewess holding a hammer means she's Thor?!

Mind you, I would eat the peanuts outta her shit*, but, really?!

*Not literally. But I do think she's stunning.  Some guys have a thing for Asian women.  I like the Angelicized Jap girls, but I wanna fuck a Jew chick.  I came close once, but that's all :/

You sure about that stud? Let's see:

- Long torso / short legs
- Small tits
- Straight legs
- Narrow boy hips

No thanks. Would not hit.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2019, 03:45:39 PM »
Portman next to Hemsworth. Looks tiny and weak. Huge mistake to cast her in this role. Just too petite / weak looking...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2019, 03:51:44 PM »

Watch the vid, not a photo-op, she's playing it.
Q

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2019, 04:20:39 PM »
Marvel can do whatever they want with their characters..  But as a Nordic pagan by descent and family line, Thor is a God, of masculine makeup- so are they saying their Thor is not the son of Odin, Defender of Asgard?   I can understand changing Ironman or something, but this makes zero sense. Make a Valkyrie movie- they are Badass!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2019, 04:30:42 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2019, 04:36:25 PM »
Portman next to Hemsworth. Looks tiny and weak. Huge mistake to cast her in this role. Just too petite / weak looking...

The CGI will be earth-shattering and leave us gasping for air.  I can't wait!

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2019, 05:14:11 PM »
You sure about that stud? Let's see:

- Long torso / short legs
- Small tits
- Straight legs
- Narrow boy hips

No thanks. Would not hit.

That's cool mang.  Curvy, she ain't.

I'd still fuck her, but she doesn't return my calls, so I think I missed out on that piece.  Maybe Mila will prove more amenable, but I don't hold my breath.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2019, 05:25:32 PM »
Enough with this girl power bullshit!

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2019, 05:30:45 PM »
Yep.  You want girl power, go watch those pieces of ass in Sucker Punch.  At least that movie didn't try to hide an agenda.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: The new Thor is Natalie !
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2019, 05:46:02 PM »
More effeminization of men/young boys.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2019, 05:49:25 PM »
Yep.  You want girl power, go watch those pieces of ass in Sucker Punch.  At least that movie didn't try to hide an agenda.
At least they were doing all of that stuff in an imaginary world in her head. I actually liked that movie.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2019, 05:57:01 PM »
Stunning face which is why Dior have used her in their cosmetic advertisements. However it’s a big mistake to cast her in this role as Thor.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2019, 06:07:57 PM »
Too short and stubby.  Hammer is bigger than her but somehow her head is bigger than the hammer. the only female in these superhero movies worth a damn currently is gal gadot.  

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2019, 08:46:48 PM »
Enough with this girl power bullshit!

I think they should do more of it.  It's already gone past the point of being absurd.  I want them to keep doing it.  Go further.  Completely remove white men from Hollywood.

Hollywood is an evil corrupt empire of filth.  I want it to continue to destroy itself.  Go bankrupt.  Cease to exist.  Die.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2019, 09:01:07 PM »
I think they should do mor eof it.  It's already gone past the point of being absurd.  I want them to keep doing it.  Go further.  Completely remove white men from Hollywood.

Hollywood is an evil corrupt empire of filth.  I want it to continue to destroy itself.  Go bankrupt.  Cease to exist.  Die.
Yes. White people will stop watching Hollywood movies if there are few whites in it or in leading roles. And that might be a good thing because then whites won't be brainwashed.

The theaters can then be full of non-white teens that tear down the establishments in riots. Gonna be nice to see it all burn.

Whites should start their own "Hollywood". Putin is already considering to set it up in Crimea. I'd like to see politically incorrect movies. There is a huge market for it!

Quentin Tarantino is just another politically correct director. His movies portray blacks as victims and have an anti-white feel to them. In the real world whites are the victims and blacks the evil ones but it is not politically correct to show it. I'd like to see a revenge movie where a white girl is raped and murdered by blacks and the white father goes on a killing rampage. He manages to evade the authorities after he is labeled a racist and then goes after the politicians, media celebrities etc. Lots of potential for this kind of movie.

In the future as computer graphics and software improves you'll be able to create your own movies and there's lots of talented people that will come up with wild, politically incorrect stuff.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2019, 10:29:09 PM »

She IS tiny and weak. That's the reason this idea is only worthy as a series of scenes within a Thor movie, not the whole movie. Part of theatre is to suspend belief within reason to entertain - this is a bit beyond that...plus she's about 40 so it's a stunt not a long term character.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2019, 12:50:53 AM »
I hope it fails spectacularly.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2019, 02:42:30 AM »
They are also making the Black Widow movie and more "female empowerment" movies like Eternals. ::)