Author Topic: "The Boys" on Amazon Prime  (Read 27396 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: "The Boys" on Amazon Prime
« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2020, 11:09:31 AM »
Give it a try and let me know what you think after!

Will do!  :) :)

Kwon, if Dr. Goodrum PhD, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, was a super hero, what would be his super power? Would it involve the mighty kielbasa?
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2020, 11:17:58 AM »

Kwon, if Dr. Goodrum PhD, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, was a super hero, what would be his super power? Would it involve the mighty kielbasa?

He would swim and communicate with the other Denizens of the Delta waterways, breathing through his kielbasa which would skim the surface like a prehensile periscope but instead of seeing, it's purpose would be twofold:  breathing and acting as a "lure" for married male caucasionals to be lured to his lair of licentiousness and be buggered thilly.

Or more likely, bugger him.

Fuck V³. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2020, 11:18:59 AM »
He would swim and communicate with the other Denizens of the Delta waterways, breathing through his kielbasa which would skim the surface like a prehensile periscope but instead of seeing, it's purpose would be twofold:  breathing and acting as a "lure" for married male caucasionals to be lured to his lair of licentiousness and be buggered thilly.

Fuck V³.

Scottie...colored folk don’t swim.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2020, 11:27:40 AM »
Scottie...colored folk don’t swim.

Really?  I thought nearly everyone could and I would see all the kids I knew when I was a child, black and white, swimming in the lakes during summer but I didn't dare try. 

I can't really swim for weird reasons although I could kinda "body-surf" but would NEVER go out much higher than my waist as I am afraid of drowning. Same with "snorkling" in the ocean.  I always had someone with me or watching closely. 

I am a total wimp, I know. ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2020, 11:57:43 AM »

There is a Superhero called "Love Sausage" in the Series and Comics, i assume Goodrum would have superpowers similar to LoveSausage towards White Googly-eyed Twinks and call himself "Captain Kielbasa" or "The Homewrecker".

No Twink ass would be left alone.
Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2020, 12:39:30 PM »
There is a Superhero called "Love Sausage" in the Series and Comics, i assume Goodrum would have superpowers similar to LoveSausage towards White Googly-eyed Twinks and call himself "Captain Kielbasa" or "The Homewrecker".

V³ is a Super Hero In Training.  SHIT.

I loathe him and his fawning facade of a preening pretense of what it means to be, to exist.  To have meaning. 

That was a poor exercise in alliteration, I know. I really loathe him and his world, such as it is. Dude's a fuckwit.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2020, 01:24:07 PM »

One has to have super powers to run over 2,000 online businesses.
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2020, 03:29:58 PM »
Really?  I thought nearly everyone could and I would see all the kids I knew when I was a child, black and white, swimming in the lakes during summer but I didn't dare try. 

I can't really swim for weird reasons although I could kinda "body-surf" but would NEVER go out much higher than my waist as I am afraid of drowning. Same with "snorkling" in the ocean.  I always had someone with me or watching closely. 

I am a total wimp, I know. ;D

Okay...then maybe sharks are racist?

Because I’ve never seen a shark attack where the victim was a colored person.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2020, 04:10:48 PM »
Okay...then maybe sharks are racist?

Because I’ve never seen a shark attack where the victim was a colored person.

;D ;D

And I now understand as my youngest brother and I spoke for awhile again todayy and he said that was why they used to tease me and say I must be part black! ;D  I apologize.

He then sent me a picutre meme with a great white shark and a killer whale and you probably know  the words. I get it and its funny and people need to lilghten up and get  a sense of humor to salve their phony outrage as it is funny. I've had stuff said to me by friends and family that was in poor taste but damn funny.
Sorry i am not correcting anything before sending post it as I am tired. Thanks for the laughs!  I mean thatt!! ;D ;D ;D

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: October 08, 2020, 11:54:43 AM »
57th birthday on October 6

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2020, 01:32:23 PM »
Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 09, 2020, 07:45:31 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: October 09, 2020, 10:06:09 PM »
Beware Spoilers

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 09, 2020, 10:23:37 PM »
Season 2 is good. Ends on less of a cliff hanger than season 1.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: October 10, 2020, 09:13:12 AM »
DAVE D, Somehow I got lost during the final moments of the Season 2 episode.....

Who is the female that is apparently responsible for the exploding heads and what part did she play earlier .... and is she the person who is running for some political office at the end.

Full details on that individual would be appreciated.

One final question ... It appears that Stormfront lost her arms and feet ... but is still alive. Is it possible that she will recover?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #115 on: October 10, 2020, 09:18:08 AM »
DAVE D, Somehow I got lost during the final moments of the Season 2 episode.....

Who is the female that is apparently responsible for the exploding heads and what part did she play earlier .... and is she the person who is running for some political office at the end.

Full details on that individual would be appreciated.

One final question ... It appears that Stormfront lost her arms and feet ... but is still alive. Is it possible that she will recover?

It's Alexandria Ocasio Cortez. (of the Boys)

Homelander even made remarks on her dancing in an earlier episode. (Season 2 Episode 5)

Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #116 on: October 10, 2020, 11:12:19 AM »
The Dreaded And Feared Rona (SPOILERS)

Season 2 Episode 8 (Season Finale)
Q

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: October 10, 2020, 11:30:23 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2020, 11:08:38 AM »
Seth Rogen is, as Butcher would say, a kunt. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #119 on: October 11, 2020, 03:03:10 PM »
The Reaction you all Wanted!

Q

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #120 on: October 12, 2020, 06:10:55 AM »
I loved when Stormfront was telling the kid about the white genocide and Homelander gave her a look of "what the fuck are you talking about"???  Haha

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #121 on: October 12, 2020, 07:51:42 AM »
Storm Front = Margaret Sanger (Planned Parenthood Founder)

Vought International = Planned Parenthood

Sanger increasingly appealed to the societal need to limit births by those least able to afford children. The affluent and educated already limited their child-bearing, while the poor and uneducated lacked access to contraception and information about birth control. Here she found an area of overlap with eugenicists. She believed that they both sought to "assist the race toward the elimination of the unfit.

In July, 2020, Planned Parenthood of Greater New York announced their intention to rename the Planned Parenthood headquarters on Bleecker Street, which was named after Sanger. This decision was made in response to criticisms over Sanger's promotion of eugenics. In announcing the decision, Karen Seltzer explained, "The removal of Margaret Sanger's name from our building is both a necessary and overdue step to reckon with our legacy and acknowledge Planned Parenthood's contributions to historical reproductive harm within communities of color."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger#Eugenics

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #122 on: October 12, 2020, 03:02:39 PM »
Love the guys tattoo on the right

Q

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: October 13, 2020, 07:36:42 AM »
season 2 was SHIT. CW levels of writing. went woke.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: May 11, 2021, 06:43:21 PM »