Author Topic: Haters - by Mike O'Hearn  (Read 14107 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Haters - by Mike O'Hearn
« on: February 17, 2020, 08:02:22 PM »

Come with a bad attitude and get blocked...   so many people are angry out there....

Interesting...

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Haters - by Mike O'Hearn
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 08:21:21 PM »
Is he wearing makeup?   ???

Kramerica

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 08:29:04 PM »
Makeup, Botox, teeth whitened, fake hair, what else?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 08:50:25 PM »
Haters ::)
If he was honest about what it takes to get and maintain that strength/muscle mass, more people would respect what he says instead of bash him.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 08:50:49 PM »
"...lifting with strong men...posing with bodybuilders....falling off the stage...."

wow...the arrogance here fantastic. Listen to me and dont you dare say anything opposing my views or you are a hater and looser...

this botoxed twinkie and his "big boy" ass clown friend can fuck off right back to their makeup stands

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2020, 09:09:34 PM »
I can't wait to see the freak show he turns into in coming years.... Will not age gracefully.

Look at how much make up he is wearing  :o

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2020, 09:11:54 PM »
Would be shocked if he hasn't had cock(s) in his mouth.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2020, 09:26:59 PM »
Flawless skin.... all over. But then the makeup on a man is too much.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2020, 10:40:13 PM »
Ohearn falling face first off a stage was a pretty good video.  Anything else of him, not so much.

On a side note though, what exactly does he do to maintain his physique drug wise?  I don’t know much about gear but I would assume he just stays on a lower dose year round and keeps the diet in check.  He’s around 50 I believe and he manages to stay big and lean year round.  Can someone here with more knowledge than me give a guess as to what he does?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2020, 11:56:10 PM »
Him and tito Raymond have the audacity to keep claiming “life time” naturals  ::)

Also why should we listen his “buddy,” some washed up nfl player who got fired for sexual misconduct at his work?

What’s the purpose of this video from him? A lot of nonsense, just want to be heard

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2020, 01:40:38 AM »
I did not ever hear O'Hearn being accused of faggotry on Getbig....

Now is the time to start.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2020, 01:54:33 AM »
Ohearn falling face first off a stage was a pretty good video.  Anything else of him, not so much.

On a side note though, what exactly does he do to maintain his physique drug wise?  I don’t know much about gear but I would assume he just stays on a lower dose year round and keeps the diet in check.  He’s around 50 I believe and he manages to stay big and lean year round.  Can someone here with more knowledge than me give a guess as to what he does?

If he's got any sense he cycles down, but he is still running good numbers (grams of gear a week) to maintain that level of mass a his age..
Keeps it tight all the time too, so likes tren mast etc or runs a lot of aromatose inhibitors to keep water down.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2020, 01:56:55 AM »
If he's got any sense he cycles down, but he is still running good numbers (grams of gear a week) to maintain that level of mass a his age..
Keeps it tight all the time too, so likes tren mast etc or runs a lot of aromatose inhibitors to keep water down.

It probably works out for him, but when he gets hit, it’s going to hit him hard, most likely thr next 5 years or so

But all worth it in his eyes, that’s all that matters

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2020, 03:38:51 AM »
Makeup, Botox, teeth whitened, fake hair, what else?

Not steroids...apparently.

Yeah, that's right - he uses performance enhancers for every other thing related to his body/appearance, which is effectively his professional body of work, but NOT steroids.  Nope, not that.  ::)

PS - a person is not a "hater" for thinking that Mike O'Hearn has used steroids.

I REGRET having uploaded this video where I lent Mike O'Hearn's natural status any credibility!!!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2020, 04:03:10 AM »

Yeah, that's right - he uses performance enhancers for every other thing related to his body/appearance, which is effectively his professional body of work, but NOT steroids.  Nope, not that.  ::)

PS - a person is not a "hater" for thinking that Mike O'Hearn has used steroids.

I REGRET having uploaded this video where I lent Mike O'Hearn's natural status any credibility!!!

Wow...I absolutely regret have jumped the Mike O'Hearn natural bandwagon...it makes me wonder how much I am susceptible to brainwashing and group-think...sheesh.

I am convinced that one of the most effective ways to brainwash a person is simply to repeat that thing over and over again.

For example, Jews are highly intelligent [they have the highest average IQ of any racial group], and that is a big part of their dominance in areas like media.

But once a group of people controls the media, the strategy to get them to follow a certain agenda is to simply never talk about any other agenda ever...or as close to never as  possible.

For example, if you go to YouTube and type "Hitle", you would THINK that Hitler's name would auto-populate the search box.

But no!  LOL.

Why?  Because up until 18 months ago, you could search YouTube for Hitler videos, and ALL that showed up were videos...let's just say...putting Hitler in a positive light.

So since so many people were becoming influenced when they saw such videos and/or came across Hitler's actual words, the global Jewish community clamped down on Hitler speech...period.

Now, in addition to "Hitle" not auto-populating Hitler's name on YouTube [due to overwhelmingly positive reception], the only videos about Hitler on YouTube  are sanitized, History Channel-style BS!

The point that I'm trying to make is - whether you own the media and want people to support the Iraq war by lying about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction, or you want to put Hitler in a good light, or you want to get people to believe you are natural/steroid-free, the best way to do that, apparently, is SHEER REPETITION.

Someone said "Neuro-Linguistic Programming [NLP] works too...but I'm unfamiliar with it.

In fairness to myself...I did not take a firm stand in the video I made, above!  But it is clear to me watching it by now, that videos like those of Dave Palumbo's, and comments from a few Getbiggers...definitely got to me!

:-\

Is that brainwashing, or am I being too hard on myself?  :-X

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2020, 04:14:55 AM »
Ohearn is a beast.Strong,jacked,makes good money and good looking.Im envious.who cares what he takes and if he lies about it, they all do.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2020, 04:32:41 AM »
O’Hearn looking like a candidate to travel the Bruce Jenner path in the future.

J

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2020, 04:58:47 AM »
One thing about him is that he is strong as an ox. He also comes across as a positive person. I also wonder about his steroid use. He has been in shape for so many decades and never seems to be out of shape. He does have incredible genetics but also a huge work ethic. He does have great training knowledge.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2020, 05:22:24 AM »
If someone uses the word "hater" you already know not to take them serious.
X

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2020, 05:23:49 AM »
If someone uses the word "hater" you already know not to take them serious.

Hater

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2020, 05:34:46 AM »

That was a good video Matt, you are a good talker and put your points across well. As for O'Hearn, his excessive vanity and blatant lying just rub me up the wrong way. He doesn't have to explain all about his cycles and go really in depth, that is not necessary but constantly referring to himself as drug free and natural is insulting to his audience.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2020, 05:53:52 AM »
That was a good video Matt, you are a good talker and put your points across well. As for O'Hearn, his excessive vanity and blatant lying just rub me up the wrong way. He doesn't have to explain all about his cycles and go really in depth, that is not necessary but constantly referring to himself as drug free and natural is insulting to his audience.

Thank you for saying that, Rascal full...I slowed down my speech MASSIVELY for that video, LOL.  I both type and talk EXTREMELY fast, and it's too much for [many] posts, and for videos in general.

I should try to follow a guideline of, for example. all posts need to be able to fit on no more than 1/3 of the average computer screen size, or something like that. ;D ;D ;D :D :D

And for videos, the speed of my speech in the Mike O'Hearn video above is fine!

I'm glad you didn't insult my video.  My main concern was...was I...buying what Mike was saying about being natural?

If so, I wonder if Dave Palumbo's podcast with O'Hearn on the subject, where Palumbo was talking to Mike like he was completely natural!

I think that was a podcast...when I perused YouTube, I didn't find it.

Anyway...

I'm 45 minutes past the time I said I would go to sleep in the other post.  ;D  I'm now starting to figure out why I have certain habits...I don't attempt to fix them because they are generally not hurting me, but at 8:53am Thunder Bay time now, it's time for bed!  :)

Goodnight, good sir!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2020, 06:20:31 AM »
Roided bodybuilders teaching about being secure and confident. Oh the irony... ::)

Mike never recovered from being constantly rejected from 2nd tier movie roles. He dreamed about being the next Arnold. Just never happened. Too much douchery and fakeness. Big guy full of nothing.

The "haters" are in fact his best friends. They are helping Mike into the path of righteousness.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2020, 07:32:57 AM »
Come with a bad attitude and get blocked...   so many people are angry out there....

Interesting...

Mike O'Tren starting to look like a parody of himself ...

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHH  PA THE TIC

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2020, 09:33:19 AM »

thats him off cycle