Author Topic: Haters - by Mike O'Hearn  (Read 14009 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
Re: Haters - by Mike O'Hearn
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2020, 09:39:36 AM »
keto and carbed up

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2020, 09:55:08 AM »

thats him off cycle

Incredible detail and separation in that top pic

Props

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2020, 10:02:03 AM »
I can’t imagine what his lifestyle is like to look like that all the time. Dude probably eats so clean it’s miserable and alcohol intake at a minimum. To each their own I guess.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2020, 10:04:52 AM »
Who is the second fag in his video, his fluffer?

O'hearn and Phildo, worrying about the HATERS hahahahahahahaahahahaaaa

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2020, 10:05:41 AM »
I can’t imagine what his lifestyle is like to look like that all the time. Dude probably eats so clean it’s miserable and alcohol intake at a minimum. To each their own I guess.

He doesn't have to eat clean all that is needed is calorie control

As long as he doesn't overeat he's fine, of course the gear helps with that, but wait... He is 100% natty

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2020, 10:31:55 AM »
If someone uses the word "hater" you already know not to take them serious.

Thank you. End of thread.
a

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2020, 10:32:57 AM »
Neck down nothing but respect. But neck up he's more plastic than a Ken Doll. It's disgusting.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2020, 11:29:44 AM »

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2020, 11:33:12 AM »
yes he is

This thread isnt about Trump, he was never mentioned.
TDS on display.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2020, 11:41:01 AM »
This thread isnt about Trump, he was never mentioned.
TDS on display.

just wanted to remind all the haters on O'Hearn that their hero Trumptard also slathers on the makeup like a fat tranny

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2020, 01:55:33 PM »

I used to know guys who were in shape year round, ate like shit, just went clubbing all weekend dosed up with amphetamine and Es

Diet, they never even thought about it

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2020, 02:22:25 PM »
Never been a fan and always been respectively skeptical, but to busy in my own life to get upset or give a shat if he's a genetic freak or gased. But will give him credit for longevity and  his beliefs around not only growing old but doing so and having an high quality of life.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2020, 02:25:33 PM »

'Never out of shape'  ::)

Not that we've been here before or anything, but just in case, here's a link to 'The Official Mike O'Hearn Worship thread'

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=589978.0
T

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2020, 03:14:59 PM »
Sweet, more pics of ohearn to beat off to.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2020, 03:26:35 PM »
I'm not a hater, he is always there in the gym (in my head), screaming at me ''come one! one more rep!''

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2020, 04:33:44 PM »
TRUMP 2020

KING OF KINGS

THE BANE OF DEARTH AND STRAW MAN

Q

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2020, 07:18:09 PM »

'Never out of shape'  ::)

Not that we've been here before or anything, but just in case, here's a link to 'The Official Mike O'Hearn Worship thread'

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=589978.0

Is that a legit picture?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2020, 08:33:04 PM »
TRUMP 2020

KING OF KINGS

THE BANE OF DEARTH AND STRAW MAN

LMFAO @ "The Bane". 

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2020, 04:20:45 AM »
So ... if you don’t  want to look good in your 50’s , be a big shot , hang with the pros , guest pose with the best bodybuilders in the world ,  don’t follow his advice, don’t learn from such wise humble natural guy.  

He needs someone to tell him he is important.  At this point he is his own hater.  

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2020, 04:23:30 AM »
just wanted to remind all the haters on O'Hearn that their hero Trumptard also slathers on the makeup like a fat tranny

Hi stoopid! 

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2020, 05:07:13 AM »
Is that a legit picture?

Yep - both are.  Someone out there will correct me, but I think the bottom one was taken when he was ill or something

These, however are not legit  ;D
T

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2020, 06:23:54 AM »
Wow...I absolutely regret have jumped the Mike O'Hearn natural bandwagon...it makes me wonder how much I am susceptible to brainwashing and group-think...sheesh.

I am convinced that one of the most effective ways to brainwash a person is simply to repeat that thing over and over again.

For example, Jews are highly intelligent [they have the highest average IQ of any racial group], and that is a big part of their dominance in areas like media.

But once a group of people controls the media, the strategy to get them to follow a certain agenda is to simply never talk about any other agenda ever...or as close to never as  possible.

For example, if you go to YouTube and type "Hitle", you would THINK that Hitler's name would auto-populate the search box.

But no!  LOL.

Why?  Because up until 18 months ago, you could search YouTube for Hitler videos, and ALL that showed up were videos...let's just say...putting Hitler in a positive light.

So since so many people were becoming influenced when they saw such videos and/or came across Hitler's actual words, the global Jewish community clamped down on Hitler speech...period.

Now, in addition to "Hitle" not auto-populating Hitler's name on YouTube [due to overwhelmingly positive reception], the only videos about Hitler on YouTube  are sanitized, History Channel-style BS!

The point that I'm trying to make is - whether you own the media and want people to support the Iraq war by lying about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction, or you want to put Hitler in a good light, or you want to get people to believe you are natural/steroid-free, the best way to do that, apparently, is SHEER REPETITION.

Someone said "Neuro-Linguistic Programming [NLP] works too...but I'm unfamiliar with it.

In fairness to myself...I did not take a firm stand in the video I made, above!  But it is clear to me watching it by now, that videos like those of Dave Palumbo's, and comments from a few Getbiggers...definitely got to me!

:-\

Is that brainwashing, or am I being too hard on myself?  :-X

I hadn't watched any old hitter clips lately.. Not surprised to hear YouTube sensoring them out now.

The unedited speeches made by hitler were very inspirational, he was after all a master communicator.... Even if he did ultimately fail miserably in almost all other ways.

His speeches in doco's etc are always edited and presented in the worst of light.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2020, 06:30:31 AM »
The guy is 50 all he cares about are his face having no wrinkles and that he is super lean all the time and that a bunch of tennegers follow him and believe him etc etc,,, dude has serious psychological issues.

I still can't believe he had a child, he will probably dump her soon to get away from the kid as the kid will be taking to much attention from him.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2020, 06:51:08 AM »
The guy is 50 all he cares about are his face having no wrinkles and that he is super lean all the time and that a bunch of tennegers follow him and believe him etc etc,,, dude has serious psychological issues.

I still can't believe he had a child, he will probably dump her soon to get away from the kid as the kid will be taking to much attention from him.

The level of narcissism is incredible, his ego might be the biggest in bodybuilding and that is really saying something. His wife must be either a saint or a total lap dog with everything focused on satisfying this dickhead's every whim.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2020, 08:20:11 AM »
His personal motto is “ Titan Up!”

J