Author Topic: Haters - by Mike O'Hearn  (Read 14082 times)

That_Dude

• Getbig III
Re: Haters - by Mike O'Hearn
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2020, 07:42:38 PM »
Wow...I absolutely regret have jumped the Mike O'Hearn natural bandwagon...it makes me wonder how much I am susceptible to brainwashing and group-think...sheesh.

Perhaps brainwashing..but not groupthink.....no one thought o'tren was ever natural

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2020, 12:24:55 AM »
How do you claim natural but lose 20% of your muscle size from just a year ago? Looks good but age is catching up to him for sure. Whatever dosing he's been getting away with over the past decade isn't reactiing the same way today.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2020, 07:15:23 AM »
The guy is 50 all he cares about are his face having no wrinkles and that he is super lean all the time and that a bunch of tennegers follow him and believe him etc etc,,, dude has serious psychological issues.

I still can't believe he had a child, he will probably dump her soon to get away from the kid as the kid will be taking to much attention from him.
I don't want that for the child because the kid will grow up without a father

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2020, 07:18:18 AM »
How do you claim natural but lose 20% of your muscle size from just a year ago? Looks good but age is catching up to him for sure. Whatever dosing he's been getting away with over the past decade isn't reactiing the same way today.
He claims to be natty but he admitted to taking testosterone booster

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2020, 07:22:19 AM »
Haters ::)
If he was honest about what it takes to get and maintain that strength/muscle mass, more people would respect what he says instead of bash him.

Are those same people going to contribute funds to match what he may lose in his "brand" or advertising/contracting future for revealing his steroid use?  If not, then why should he?  It is obvious he is enhanced, why people feel the need to hear him admit it is beyond me.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2020, 07:59:59 AM »
O'Hearn looks disgusting with that make up on his face. He must have some kind of lust for cock.  :-\

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2020, 10:21:08 AM »

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2020, 10:26:21 AM »
I can’t imagine what his lifestyle is like to look like that all the time. Dude probably eats so clean it’s miserable and alcohol intake at a minimum. To each their own I guess.

Mehh, alcohol is not worth it long term in my opinion. Maybe for very rare occasions... There is no biological free lunch.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2020, 10:33:22 AM »
Mehh, alcohol is not worth it long term in my opinion. Maybe for very rare occasions... There is no biological free lunch.

I havent had a drink for three years at least, I dont see the point, I dont want to get drunk so why have it at all?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2020, 10:55:28 AM »
His new(er) wife is supposedly worth $10 million.  Botox for everybody!

He can incline press 405 x 8.
a

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2020, 06:15:11 PM »
his earlier build was much better. a tall/lean built frame -

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2020, 07:01:46 PM »
O'Hearn looks disgusting with that make up on his face. He must have some kind of lust for cock.  :-\

What do you mean..?

;D
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2020, 07:02:27 PM »
He claims to be natty but he admitted to taking testosterone booster

T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2020, 09:54:48 PM »
What do you mean..?

;D

Christ, that face has all the hallmarks of a serial sucker of dicks.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2020, 11:38:27 PM »
I don't want that for the child because the kid will grow up without a father

He probably will turn out for the better considering the situation he’s in with a father that is a mental case

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2020, 12:27:14 AM »

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2020, 03:46:30 AM »
One thing about him is that he is strong as an ox. He also comes across as a positive person. I also wonder about his steroid use. He has been in shape for so many decades and never seems to be out of shape. He does have incredible genetics but also a huge work ethic. He does have great training knowledge.

You constantly bash roid users on here but you wonder about his steroid use? Seriously? The only thing you should be wondering about is if he actually comes off for periods.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2020, 04:33:45 AM »
You constantly bash roid users on here but you wonder about his steroid use? Seriously? The only thing you should be wondering about is if he actually comes off for periods.

There are guys that do cycle steroids for decades. Pictures exist of them looking amazing during the year then looking like garbage the same year. With O'Hearn I don't see that. He always appears in shape except for a few pictures that show him in his many decades long career looking less than his normal look. No one can stay on steroids year round. Then again there are idiots that are always on something I guess I see your point but still hard to believe he got away with this for decades.  Guys like Arnold, Zane, Franco and Corney looked drastically different losing a lot of muscle off cycle during the same year they competed. Today's stars look like different person four months after the Olympia. O'Hearn does look close to the same year round. In the end if I was betting I would put my money on he's a user though I wouldn't be 100% positive about the bet.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2020, 05:44:48 AM »
There are guys that do cycle steroids for decades. Pictures exist of them looking amazing during the year then looking like garbage the same year. With O'Hearn I don't see that. He always appears in shape except for a few pictures that show him in his many decades long career looking less than his normal look. No one can stay on steroids year round. Then again there are idiots that are always on something I guess I see your point but still hard to believe he got away with this for decades.  Guys like Arnold, Zane, Franco and Corney looked drastically different losing a lot of muscle off cycle during the same year they competed. Today's stars look like different person four months after the Olympia. O'Hearn does look close to the same year round. In the end if I was betting I would put my money on he's a user though I wouldn't be 100% positive about the bet.

Are you serious?   ???

It's impossible to gain that amount of muscle with that amount of leanness naturally.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2020, 05:47:15 AM »
Are you serious?   ???

It's impossible to gain that amount of muscle with that amount of leanness naturally.

On top of that being in your early 50’s

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2020, 05:50:26 AM »

You have no idea.....^

Atlas pump

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2020, 04:54:11 PM »

He blasted when he was in his prime, made most his gains and now keeps what he has on minimal doses. A lot of pros maintain size with low doses of gear.

He doesnt come off.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2020, 04:56:20 PM »
He blasted when he was in his prime, made most his gains and now keeps what he has on minimal doses. A lot of pros maintain size with low doses of gear.

He doesnt come off.

He's still blasting, you don't hold that level of fullness and vascularity he does at times without pushing the dosages up......

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2020, 05:02:15 PM »

He doesnt come off.

What you describe here is a good example of what jay cutler Has done since retirement, jay would be running pretty low dosages these days, look at the mass loss now from his prime.... Considerably smaller, almost half the size?

On the other hand look at O'hen, he is about the same size he was in his prime years, maybe slightly smaller, and is also older than jay.... To maintain that mass he had as a young man he has to continue to blast, low dosages would result in a drop in size like we see in jay...

Smart move for jay too btw.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2020, 12:07:54 PM »