Author Topic: Are we Being Lied To- China Virus deaths.  (Read 9056 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Are we Being Lied To- China Virus deaths.
« on: April 11, 2020, 12:51:11 AM »
I just checked the U.K. government OFfice For National Statistics!!!
Does the US have a similar Department & website?

If you look at the U.K. one it shows some Eye Opening Statistics
Well worth a look.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsregisteredweeklyinenglandandwalesprovisional/weekending20march2020

nzgs

• Getbig III
Re: Are we Being Lied To- China Virus deaths.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2020, 01:03:24 AM »
I was looking over that data yesterday, it seems very likely that all that is happening is all-cause mortalities are being mis-attributed to covid-19. We already know doctors are being pressured to do this and that the test for covid-19 doesn't work. I'll leave it to conspiracy theorists to work out what the motive would be for manufacturing a crisis.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2020, 01:31:12 AM »
Struggling to see what possible revelation you've made with this data..

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2020, 01:35:02 AM »
Communist countries are notorious for not releasing information to the “outside” world. If anyone who thinks that a communist country who’s GDP is 90+% dependent on export is accurately releasing information- they are mistaken.

Picture the impact on the supplement industry - Con1 and Blackstone get all their raws from China. GOOD FUCKEN LUCK.

J

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2020, 01:46:32 AM »

Well worth a look.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsregisteredweeklyinenglandandwalesprovisional/weekending20march2020

Yes, we are not getting 100 % accurate information.

Of course they are covering up a lot.
Q

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2020, 01:57:23 AM »
I want to go to the gym.

Now.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2020, 02:26:02 AM »
Of course. It’s a smokescreen

Here’s your real story:

China's debt tops 300% of GDP, now 15% of global total: IIF | Article [AMP] | Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-economy-debt-idUSKCN1UD0KD

It’s probably way worse than what’s being reported.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2020, 02:32:57 AM »
Q

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2020, 02:37:42 AM »
I posted the UK data and Italy deaths data last week. I have the US data also.

It isn't so easy as to say it's all BS. Italy didn't do restrictions until very late and their data shows a lot of increased deaths. The UK, US had restrictions and the increase in deaths is extremely low.

So to say the US and UK had barely any increase so it's all false, the answer is to go look at Italy.......

Having said that, i do not agree.with the lockdowns and.the media hyped this with misleading information and scare tactics which is what drove panic buying and overloaded hospitals.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2020, 02:50:55 AM »
I posted the UK data and Italy deaths data last week. I have the US data also.

It isn't so easy as to say it's all BS. Italy didn't do restrictions until very late and their data shows a lot of increased deaths. The UK, US had restrictions and the increase in deaths is extremely low.

So to say the US and UK had barely any increase so it's all false, the answer is to go look at Italy.......

Having said that, i do not agree.with the lockdowns and.the media hyped this with misleading information and scare tactics which is what drove panic buying and overloaded hospitals.

New York City, the epicenter, had no restrictions until the middle of March. Schools didn’t close until March 15. The St. Patrick’s  day parade, on March 17, wasn’t canceled until a few days before. I ran in a 5000 runner race in Manhattan on March 1. In the middle of February, the Mayor and Health Commissioner were encouraging people to go to a parade in Chinatown.

Doesn’t seem like social distancing to me:🤔

Live Review: Céline Dion Brings Courage and Comedy to Brooklyn’s Barclays Center (3/5)
Award-winning pop star makes a triumphant return to the Big Apple with hits galore
BY AMANDA KOELLNER
ON MARCH 06, 2020, 4:05PM

As 19,000 rapturous fans waited for the Canadian superstar to take the stage, the DJ offered pop and disco hits—mostly about not being able to stop—be it dancing or loving

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2020, 03:07:58 AM »
New York City, the epicenter, we had no restrictions until the middle of March. Schools didn’t close until March 15. The St. Patrick’s  day parade, on March 17, wasn’t canceled until a few days before. I ran in a 5000 runner race in Manhattan on March 1. In the middle of February, the Mayor and Health Commissioner were encouraging people to go to a parade in Chinatown.

Thanks for that info.

The US data is constantly.being revised as more information is recieved. That's why i haven't posted the numbers yet because people here will go into meltdown.

Eg the first week of March is roughly -15% below trend. That same week on the previous report was -30%. So with each passing week as they validate incoming data they revise the total number up.

The UK only saw an upward break of trend in the last week of March which was a tiny one of +1k.  So it's fair to say the US might be the same but we might be waiting another 4-6 weeks for that week of data to be close.to complete.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2020, 03:11:47 AM »

Well worth a look.

Medical practitioners are required to certify causes of death “to the best of their knowledge and belief”. Without diagnostic proof, if appropriate and to avoid delay, medical practitioners can circle ‘2’ in the MCCD (“information from post-mortem may be available later”) or tick Box B on the reverse of the MCCD for ante-mortem investigations. For example, if before death the patient had symptoms typical of COVID- 19 infection, but the test result has not been received, it would be satisfactory to give ‘COVID-19’ as the cause of death, tick Box B and then share the test result when itbecomes available. In the circumstances of there being no swab, it is satisfactory to apply clinical judgement.

So they can report Covid 19 as cause of death based on their opinion, the test its required as evidence..
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/877302/guidance-for-doctors-completing-medical-certificates-of-cause-of-death-covid-19.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0wBa-CDjFWxjnPJsCD4HlZfpTpfaNYneRcq4Q8pBVt46lYNB8SfqsC8ug

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2020, 03:17:18 AM »

Medical practitioners are required to certify causes of death “to the best of their knowledge and belief”. Without diagnostic proof, if appropriate and to avoid delay, medical practitioners can circle ‘2’ in the MCCD (“information from post-mortem may be available later”) or tick Box B on the reverse of the MCCD for ante-mortem investigations. For example, if before death the patient had symptoms typical of COVID- 19 infection, but the test result has not been received, it would be satisfactory to give ‘COVID-19’ as the cause of death, tick Box B and then share the test result when itbecomes available. In the circumstances of there being no swab, it is satisfactory to apply clinical judgement.

So they can report Covid 19 as cause of death based on their opinion, the test its required as evidence..
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/877302/guidance-for-doctors-completing-medical-certificates-of-cause-of-death-covid-19.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0wBa-CDjFWxjnPJsCD4HlZfpTpfaNYneRcq4Q8pBVt46lYNB8SfqsC8ug

Essentially anything and everything is being done to inflate the numbers:

The Way the U.S. is Counting Wuhan Coronavirus Deaths Seems Problematic
Townhall ^ | 04/08/2020 | Katie Pavlich
Posted on 4/8/2020, 10:00:23 AM by SeekAndFind

During the White House Wuhan coronavirus task force briefing Tuesday evening, Dr. Deborah Birx said the United States has taken a "liberal approach" in the way doctors classify deaths from the virus.
Dr. Birx confirms ALL DEATHS of people infected with coronavirus -- regardless of underlying conditions -- are classified as COVID-19 deaths

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2020, 04:18:46 AM »
This isn’t related entirely but in feb my 3 kids were sick ,2 bad bedridden for few days 1 tested positive flu one didn’t I think it was type b strain other daughter tested positive but she only had mild if any symptoms sniffles and mild temp jump .all 3 get vaccines every year.
2 of the kids stayed over that weekend by me I’m divorced and I was ok until mid week following week I got bad cold 2 days of which I felt like I was beaten top to bottom I even worked stupidly but I too otc theraflu got better quick,2 weeks later my hearing right ear is gone. Totally go to ent dr he puts me on anti viral and prednisone so I’m month or so in and still have only little hearing ,I hear ringing and audio sounds ,I was told it could be months for some or better improvement wise.if I had waited I would have lost it permantley

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2020, 05:07:38 AM »
Thanks for that info.

The US data is constantly.being revised as more information is recieved. That's why i haven't posted the numbers yet because people here will go into meltdown.

Eg the first week of March is roughly -15% below trend. That same week on the previous report was -30%. So with each passing week as they validate incoming data they revise the total number up.

The UK only saw an upward break of trend in the last week of March which was a tiny one of +1k.  So it's fair to say the US might be the same but we might be waiting another 4-6 weeks for that week of data to be close.to complete.

There’s always going to be some room for interpretation about what the data really means but looking at those stats it’s hard to come to the conclusion that there’s been a virus that has been ravaging the population. In the absence of all the hype and hysteria, those numbers would look perfectly normal.

I believe it’s time to accept that at least most of what we’ve been told is bullshit. Now they’re saying that it was Europeans who infected New Yorkers. I know where European tourists and business people work and stay. They don’t go anywhere near the places that were hardest hit. In fact, the places where Europeans do stay, Midtown and the Upper East and West Side of Manhattan have some of the lowest infection rates.

The hard hit areas are all black and Hispanic shit holes that already had horrible health outcomes.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2020, 05:54:34 AM »
Yes, of course China is under-reporting their numbers.

They are doing this as a matter of national security in order to not show weakness.

Totalitarian regimes are notoriously paranoid.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2020, 05:57:32 AM »
Of course. It’s a smokescreen

Here’s your real story:

China's debt tops 300% of GDP, now 15% of global total: IIF | Article [AMP] | Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-economy-debt-idUSKCN1UD0KD

It’s probably way worse than what’s being reported.

One day the bubble will pop.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2020, 05:58:50 AM »
This isn’t related entirely but in feb my 3 kids were sick ,2 bad bedridden for few days 1 tested positive flu one didn’t I think it was type b strain other daughter tested positive but she only had mild if any symptoms sniffles and mild temp jump .all 3 get vaccines every year.
2 of the kids stayed over that weekend by me I’m divorced and I was ok until mid week following week I got bad cold 2 days of which I felt like I was beaten top to bottom I even worked stupidly but I too otc theraflu got better quick,2 weeks later my hearing right ear is gone. Totally go to ent dr he puts me on anti viral and prednisone so I’m month or so in and still have only little hearing ,I hear ringing and audio sounds ,I was told it could be months for some or better improvement wise.if I had waited I would have lost it permantley

Why do you get your kids vaccinated for flu? Are they immunocompromised?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2020, 06:00:23 AM »
Why do you get your kids vaccinated for flu? Are they immunocompromised?
No ex wife is a nurse it’s her thing,,I never get it,I get colds and move on.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2020, 06:04:38 AM »
The hard hit areas are all black and Hispanic shit holes that already had horrible health outcomes.

Exactly.

I love how irresponsible Negro behaviour [lack of social distancing / lack of following basic preventative sickness recommendations] is once AGAIN turned around and blamed on White people ["racial oppression in the American healthcare system", and other such horseshit], when in reality, it is irresponsible Negroes causing the American COVID-19 infection rate to be as high as it is.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2020, 06:09:59 AM »
One day the bubble will pop.

After the 2008 panic, china pursued an investment growth model but all the decisions were made by a few elites in Beijing. It’s very inefficient and a huge waste of human capital. Now the chickens are coming home to roost.

This is the real story. Most of those “assets” are shit:

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-11/19/c_138567678.htm

Total assets of China's banking sector at 40 trln dollars: official
Source: Xinhua| 2019-11-19 23:01:55|

BEIJING, Nov. 19 (Xinhua) -- The total assets of banking institutions reached 285 trillion yuan (about 40.57 trillion U.S. dollars) at the end of the third quarter, an official with the country's top banking and insurance regulator said Tuesday.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2020, 06:20:12 AM »
China probably are lying but it is true that they have a pretty good handle of it.

The company I work for has manufacturing in China (staffed by people I've worked and lived with).  They are required to wear masks all the time and take the temperatures at intervals.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2020, 06:49:19 AM »
Would anyone trust anything the Chinese Communist Party says?

This is the same country with 're-education' concentration camps.

Their cremation furnaces are burning bodies 24 hours a day.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2020, 07:28:17 AM »
Yes, of course China is under-reporting their numbers.

They are doing this as a matter of national security in order to not show weakness.

Totalitarian regimes are notoriously paranoid.

Of course, I’ve heard this a billion times already

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2020, 07:32:42 AM »
There’s always going to be some room for interpretation about what the data really means but looking at those stats it’s hard to come to the conclusion that there’s been a virus that has been ravaging the population. In the absence of all the hype and hysteria, those numbers would look perfectly normal.

I believe it’s time to accept that at least most of what we’ve been told is bullshit. Now they’re saying that it was Europeans who infected New Yorkers. I know where European tourists and business people work and stay. They don’t go anywhere near the places that were hardest hit. In fact, the places where Europeans do stay, Midtown and the Upper East and West Side of Manhattan have some of the lowest infection rates.

Are you saying that something good actually came out from this virus?  ;D