Author Topic: Protesting - Portland declares Saturday gathering a riot  (Read 85595 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Portland
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2020, 05:06:00 PM »
Or, she was not arrested because the police have let many protestors get away with many things.

The fact that she was not arrested does not indicate that she was not committing a crime, as you even agreed that it's impossible to know if someone is  intent to arouse which is next impossible to prove. Thus, you admit that you do not know if she was committing a crime because you do not know if her intent was to arouse? Thus, how could you say she was not committing a crime if we do not know her intent and we cannot judge if she was committing a crime based on the mere fact that she was not arrested?

You're painting yourself into a corner.

No, you are. You are trying to create a scenario that never happened. If she were engaged in a sexual act such as what I mentioned, it would have been all over the media. It's not like there was no one there with a camera.

Google yoga poses or naked yoga poses (images). There are some that could be construed as being much more suggestive than what she was doing in that photo, if that's how you chose to see them.

Be honest. Do you think her intent was to sexually arouse a line of police officers who were lobbing tear gas at her? Or do you think she was protesting by making herself completely vulnerable and in so doing, daring the officers to do something about it?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2020, 05:12:50 PM »
No, you are. You are trying to create a scenario that never happened. If she were engaged in a sexual act such as what I mentioned, it would have been all over the media. It's not like there was no one there with a camera.

Google yoga poses or naked yoga poses (images). There are some that could be construed as being much more suggestive than what she was doing in that photo, if that's how you chose to see them.

Be honest. Do you think her intent was to sexually arouse a line of police officers who were lobbing tear gas at her? Or do you think she was protesting by making herself completely vulnerable and in so doing, daring the officers to do something about it?

You’re the one who said it’s impossible to determine intent to arouse.

Since that’s the case, there is no way to determine if she was engaging in unlawful behavior.

Your words, not mine.
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2020, 05:31:06 PM »
Imagine that! One very big difference is, you can't kill someone just by be being naked in public. If you drink and drive or shoot off gun you could directly cause someone's death. I guess you could give someone a heart attack, but that seems pretty unlikely, don't you think?

I wasn’t worried about anyone dying in any of my references. I’m surprised a community supports nudity and nude bikers with erections roaming the city streets as a legal form of protesting.

Nude adults walking the street, that’s good for children to experience.

Does Portland have laws on masks, because your nude angel isn’t wearing one.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2020, 06:34:53 PM »
You’re the one who said it’s impossible to determine intent to arouse.

Since that’s the case, there is no way to determine if she was engaging in unlawful behavior.

Your words, not mine.

Right, I did say that. Let's take a look how we got to this point.

She looks pretty peaceful to me. She's definitely not a threat to anyone. This is why you posted it, right?

She’s committing a crime.

What crime. Public nudity is legal in Oregon.

Portland has banned it
(edited for irrelevance)

In Portland, public nudity is only illegal if done with the intent to arouse. Courts have also recognized the act as a form of political protest that overrides public decency laws.
(edited for brevity)

She’s sitting there spread eagle, showing the cops her opened up twat. The intent to arouse is there.
(edited for irrelevance)

Was she arrested? Has she been charged with public indecency? Usually when someone blatantly breaks the law right in front of the police, they are arrested. "The officers left about 10 minutes after the nude woman showed up", said Dave Killen, a photographer for The Oregonian

And then you chime in.

1. Prime, someone can commit a crime and not be arrested. The fact that she was not arrested does not mean she was not committing a crime. For example, if you pass a stop sign, you're breaking the law. But it may not necessarily lead to a fine or an arrest. Your argument "but she was not arrested" is a poor argument for her behavior.

You have used this argument in other times. For example, you think because someone was arrested, they automatically committed a crime. Similarly, if someone is not arrested, you believe they did not commit a crime.

Why is your benchmark for determining if an unlawful act has been committed purely by if someone's been arrested or not? That's pretty poor reasoning.

1. I'll point out that I said usually, meaning not always.

2. I don't think that everyone who is arrested committed a crime. I was arrested for stealing a car when I was a teenager and spent the night in jail. I had not stolen the car and the next morning I was released. Lots of people commit crimes and don't get arrested (discounting those who aren't caught). I was stopped for going 20 miles over the speed limit on I-205. I was not arrested nor was I ticketed. When I was 16 I went to a New Year's party with friends. I got smashed and decided to go out to the car to pass out. Only problem was I got into the wrong car. When I lady came out to go to work she saw me sleeping in the back seat and called the police. I was not arrested. I told them what happened and they sternly told me to walk home which was 15 or 20 miles from where I was. I could have been arrested for a couple of crimes drinking under age and trespassing.

3. It is not my benchmark and it never has been.

I do not believe naked Athena committed a crime because for her to have done so, she would have had to commit and act so obvious that it would be all over the news.   

But hey, if you feel like you need to win this one. Go for it. I'll stick with my logic and knowledge of the law (at least in regards to nudity in Portland). :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2020, 06:49:11 PM »
Right, I did say that. Let's take a look how we got to this point.
 (edited for irrelevance)
 (edited for brevity)
(edited for irrelevance)

And then you chime in.

1. I'll point out that I said usually, meaning not always.

2. I don't think that everyone who is arrested committed a crime. I was arrested for stealing a car when I was a teenager and spent the night in jail. I had not stolen the car and the next morning I was released. Lots of people commit crimes and don't get arrested (discounting those who aren't caught). I was stopped for going 20 miles over the speed limit on I-205. I was not arrested nor was I ticketed. When I was 16 I went to a New Year's party with friends. I got smashed and decided to go out to the car to pass out. Only problem was I got into the wrong car. When I lady came out to go to work she saw me sleeping in the back seat and called the police. I was not arrested. I told them what happened and they sternly told me to walk home which was 15 or 20 miles from where I was. I could have been arrested for a couple of crimes drinking under age and trespassing.

3. It is not my benchmark and it never has been.

I do not believe naked Athena committed a crime because for her to have done so, she would have had to commit and act so obvious that it would be all over the news.   

But hey, if you feel like you need to win this one. Go for it. I'll stick with my logic and knowledge of the law (at least in regards to nudity in Portland). :)

I’ll just leave this right here:

“unless there is an intent to arouse which is next impossible to prove.”
X

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2020, 07:09:57 PM »
Saggy do you plan to pose in nude on that street too  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2020, 07:35:39 PM »
Saggy do you plan to pose in nude on that street too  ::)

No, I don't. Why do you ask? Did you want to watch? Are you a voyeur?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Protesting - Portland declares Saturday gathering a riot
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2020, 07:37:48 PM »

I wonder if savage Oregon's laws follow some sort of corpus delicti? Perhaps their laws are tried and prosecuted based on the most obscure personal identity in the rooms personal feelings? The African born pantransexual that identifies as a 11 year old tibetan mastiff gets to decide if the case is meritorious of prosecution.

I could argue ALL day that the woman in question had the intent to arouse. An ordinary person would agree that a nude woman, in the middle of the street (jaywalking, another crime) was trying to provoke the authorities, using her reproductive organs.... arousing.

A crime is a crime, regardless of criminal filing and or detention/arrest/citation. In America, a crime is also a crime regardless of your personal feelings.

Prime, just be real dude, tell us the truth; you want complete and total despicable perverted behavior to be normalized because it is normal to you.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2020, 07:59:14 PM »
The reason that some mental issues are no longer considered illness is that some doctors (and others in positions of "power") don't like being considered sick or perverted.

Pedophiles seek this now and have for years.  Some people draw the line until it reaches whatever their personal perversion is and then the line is snorted away.

There is no honor among deviants. They will kill their own kind to protect themselves and their coven.  This is born out by Epstein's "suicide".  No rational being would think that idiot took his own life. 

And only a perverted, worthless scumbag seeking to salve their shit-stained soul would defend what pedophile's do.  This is not a "homosexual" thing.  This is not a "heterosexual" thing.

This is evil against good.  I choose good. Reading some of the weirdass thoughts on these forums gives me a glimpse into those who have chosen evil. 

"If it feels good, do it".

I hope there is a Hell for these sadistic perverts.  Anyone here that is against that which is good, is evil.  You know who you are.

Your dust is shaken.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2020, 08:02:46 PM »
I wonder if savage Oregon's laws follow some sort of corpus delicti? Perhaps their laws are tried and prosecuted based on the most obscure personal identity in the rooms personal feelings? The African born pantransexual that identifies as a 11 year old tibetan mastiff gets to decide if the case is meritorious of prosecution.

I could argue ALL day that the woman in question had the intent to arouse. An ordinary person would agree that a nude woman, in the middle of the street (jaywalking, another crime) was trying to provoke the authorities, using her reproductive organs.... arousing.

A crime is a crime, regardless of criminal filing and or detention/arrest/citation. In America, a crime is also a crime regardless of your personal feelings.

Prime, just be real dude, tell us the truth; you want complete and total despicable perverted behavior to be normalized because it is normal to you.

You’re wasting your time, his semen soaked brain can no longer grasp reality.

And he’s a perverted liberal deviant with a holier than thou attitude. He has no life and comes here for attention. Just ignore him and he will slink back to the local gloryhole.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2020, 08:16:07 PM »
No, I don't. Why do you ask? Did you want to watch? Are you a voyeur?

Stainless steel hunting boomerang (see Mad Max boomerang kid for a reference) is my speciality !.

No travel ban for me !.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2020, 10:29:49 PM »

You're argument that her intent was to sexually arouse anyone is a waste of your time. You are entitled to have an opinion. But, that opinion doesn't carry any weight beyond this Getbig Forum. It certainly doesn't make her actions criminal or not....except in your mind.

Ha, ha. What I want or don't want, approve of or don't approve of is irrelevant. You give me way too much power.

As if I had any influence on ORS 163.465 - Public indecency - 2020 Oregon Revised, becoming law. https://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/163.465
It was never on the ballot, which means I couldn't have voted for it, either yes or no.

Portland's lawmakers interpretation of the public indecency law was out of compliance, which is why they changed it to align with Oregon law.

For some reason, nobody ever contacted me for an opinion on their changing it, but then why would they? I don't live in Portland. Therefore, I have no legal say so about what goes on in the City of Portland.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2020, 11:22:49 PM »

Federal Agents are BLACK-BAGGING rioters on the streets in Portland  ;D

Would be great if they snatch Saggy too  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2020, 11:25:51 PM »

Federal Agents are BLACK-BAGGING rioters on the streets in Portland  ;D

Would be great if they snatch Saggy too  :D

Do me a favor and hold your breath until that happens.  :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2020, 05:26:19 AM »

Agreed.

Prime backtracked. First, he went to saying that she was not engaging in an intent to arouse and was therefore, not committing a crime, but then stated that its impossible to prove if someone is intent on making someone else aroused. If its impossible to prove intent or motive, then it would be impossible to state whether or not she in fact broke the law.
X

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2020, 06:01:57 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2020, 07:27:19 AM »
#Team_Bag_Saggy_4_Life
Q

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Y

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2020, 08:00:37 AM »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/portland-tear-gas-apparition-emerges-020522608.html
And this is what peak feminism looks like.  All the talk, all the rhetoric, all the shaming...at the end of the day this is their only weapon.  Spreading their legs and acting like a petulant toddler.  Pathetic.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2020, 09:25:33 AM »
Wearing a mask where it is required

Q

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2020, 11:54:21 AM »
And this is what peak feminism looks like.  All the talk, all the rhetoric, all the shaming...at the end of the day this is their only weapon.  Spreading their legs and acting like a petulant toddler.  Pathetic.

She's hot, she knows she is, she is simply chasing a little attention and showing off her cunt.

She is the type to have zero modesty, fuck on the first meeting, and then if it doesn't work out she will cry rape.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2020, 01:03:16 PM »
Agreed.

Prime backtracked. First, he went to saying that she was not engaging in an intent to arouse and was therefore, not committing a crime, but then stated that its impossible to prove if someone is intent on making someone else aroused. If its impossible to prove intent or motive, then it would be impossible to state whether or not she in fact broke the law.

Really? SF1900 "I'll just leave this right here" Apparently not.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2020, 01:27:26 PM »
Wearing a mask where it is required

That's a good one. The black dude at the beginning seemed kinda cool with it :).

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2020, 01:31:04 PM »

Quite a sight it was. Seconds later she was firing pingpong balls from her pussy!

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2020, 04:51:12 PM »
Quite a sight it was. Seconds later she was firing pingpong balls from her pussy!

Dying sport from South East Asia is reborn in Portland  :D