Author Topic: Kracken Released  (Read 21266 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Kracken Released
« Reply #300 on: May 13, 2021, 02:01:47 PM »
Another Trumpturd fraudster exposed and all Trumpturds can talk about is the election.  Except "No one is talking about the election anymore" McCarthy.  Guess he hasn't looked at GB with all the Trumpturds whining here.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #302 on: May 14, 2021, 02:19:32 PM »
meanwhile they keep finding voter fraud

CHAFFEE COUNTY, Colo. (KDVR) — Prosecutors have filed new charges against Barry Morphew, alleging the man accused of murdering his missing wife submitted a presidential ballot in her name.

Morphew was recently arrested on charges of murdering his wife, Suzanne, after she disappeared a year ago. She still has yet to be found.

https://kdvr.com/news/local/more-charges-filed-against-barry-morphew-after-murder-arrest/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: May 14, 2021, 03:20:54 PM »
meanwhile they keep finding voter fraud

CHAFFEE COUNTY, Colo. (KDVR) — Prosecutors have filed new charges against Barry Morphew, alleging the man accused of murdering his missing wife submitted a presidential ballot in her name.

Morphew was recently arrested on charges of murdering his wife, Suzanne, after she disappeared a year ago. She still has yet to be found.

https://kdvr.com/news/local/more-charges-filed-against-barry-morphew-after-murder-arrest/

Very interdasting....couldn't be because he was trying to cover up here murder....right?

On April 22, Barry was asked by FBI agents why he submitted a ballot for Suzanne.

Just because I wanted Trump to win…I know she (Suzanne) was going to vote for Trump anyways,” he told investigators. He also said he thought the “other guys'” were cheating so he would “give him (former president Trump) another vote.”

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #305 on: May 14, 2021, 04:54:31 PM »
What’s she afraid of?

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/13/stacey-abrams-az-recount-a-continuation-of-the-insurrection/

Why haven't they finished yet

There was a hand recount of the entire state of Georgia ( ~ 5 million votes) and it was done less than two weeks

Is this just another grift by Trumptards to get more money out of donors ?

The AZ Senate Republican only coughed up 150k so who is paying for the rest of it and why is it taking so long

New reports tells us these fucking morons are looking for bamboo in the paper based on nothing more than a crackpot theory that 40k ballots were flown in from "asia" and stuff in ballot boxes.   How exactly did that happen.  Where did the flight land.  How did they get stuffed into boxes (how is that even possible).  Why would "asia" fly in the ballots rather than just having co-conspirators in the US created the phony ballots here.   The entire thing is so fucking stupid even for Trumptards.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: May 14, 2021, 05:14:48 PM »

There was a hand recount of the entire state of Georgia ( ~ 5 million votes) and it was done less than two weeks

The AZ Senate Republican only coughed up 150k so who is paying for the rest of it and why is it taking so long

New reports tells us these fucking morons are looking for bamboo in the paper based on nothing more than a crackpot theory that 40k ballots were flown in from "asia" and stuff in ballot boxes.   How exactly did that happen.  Where did the flight land.  How did they get stuffed into boxes (how is that even possible).  Why would "asia" fly in the ballots rather than just having co-conspirators in the US created the phony ballots here.   The entire thing is so fucking stupid even for Trumptards.

Ever Trumpers love a conspiracy no matter how ridiculous it is.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #307 on: May 14, 2021, 05:15:46 PM »
▫️

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #308 on: May 14, 2021, 05:21:41 PM »
Ever Trumpers love a conspiracy no matter how ridiculous it is.

Fuck off.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #309 on: May 14, 2021, 05:37:17 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: May 14, 2021, 05:42:27 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #311 on: May 14, 2021, 07:01:45 PM »

Mmmm...because they’re not scheduled to wrap until June but if the left (as planned) keep using bullshit stall tactics it’ll probably be longer. You’d think if it was a free and fair election like they claim, they’d welcome it....but they know it’s bullshit

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #312 on: May 15, 2021, 12:42:58 PM »
Fuck off.

:D

"Brevity is the soul of wit"

Billy S.  ;)
T

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #313 on: May 15, 2021, 02:24:15 PM »
:D

"Brevity is the soul of wit"

Billy S.  ;)

FTW, my brother!  Well done, indeed! ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: May 15, 2021, 02:36:59 PM »
Mmmm...because they’re not scheduled to wrap until June but if the left (as planned) keep using bullshit stall tactics it’ll probably be longer. You’d think if it was a free and fair election like they claim, they’d welcome it....but they know it’s bullshit

I can wait until June or whenever. Nothing is going to change. Trump will still have lost the election.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #315 on: May 15, 2021, 03:29:46 PM »
I can wait until June or whenever. Nothing is going to change. Trump will still have lost the election.

Your definition of “lost” is quite different from mine and anyone else that has a clue

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: May 15, 2021, 04:00:20 PM »
Your definition of “lost” is quite different from mine and anyone else that has a clue

Who occupies the oval office these days? The winner, that's who.

Do you think because the Republican-controlled Wisconsin Assembly passed a resolution on March 23 to authorize an investigation into the 2020 presidential election that President Joe Biden won in there, changes anything? It will not surprise me if every red state that Trump lost in  investigates the 2020 election. That is until the donations which are supporting this nonsense cease coming in. 

The resolution gives the committee authorization should it decide to issue subpoenas to compel testimony and gather documents, according to Rep. Joe Sanfelippo, vice-chairman of the Assembly elections and campaign committee. The Democratic party opposed this move, which I believe they should not have bothered doing. In fact, I they should encourage it, because it means less will be going to fund Republican candidates in the mid-terms. Republicans are going in reverse when they should be moving forward. 

President Biden defeated incumbent Donald Trump in Wisconsin. The election outcome was affirmed by a partial recount and multiple lawsuits brought by Trump and his allies alleging wrongdoing. They were rejected by state and federal courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court. No significant problems were found with the state’s voting machines after audits and recounts in both 2016 and in 2020.

All this money and time and it isn't going to change the outcome. It is sad day for Republicans....sore losers.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #317 on: May 15, 2021, 04:02:07 PM »

Do you think because the Republican-controlled Wisconsin Assembly passed a resolution on March 23 to authorize an investigation into the 2020 presidential election that President Joe Biden narrowly won in the state, changes anything? It will not surprise me if every red state that Trump lost in  investigates the 2020 election. That is until the donations which are supporting this nonsense cease coming in. 

The resolution gives the committee authorization should it decide to issue subpoenas to compel testimony and gather documents, according to Rep. Joe Sanfelippo, vice-chairman of the Assembly elections and campaign committee. The Democratic party opposed this move, which I believe they should not have bothered doing. In fact, I they should encourage it, because it means less will be going to fund Republican candidates in the mid-terms. Republicans are going in reverse when they should be moving forward. 

President Biden defeated incumbent Donald Trump in Wisconsin. The election outcome was affirmed by a partial recount and multiple lawsuits brought by Trump and his allies alleging wrongdoing. They were rejected by state and federal courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court. No significant problems were found with the state’s voting machines after audits and recounts in both 2016 and in 2020.

All this money and time and it isn't going to change the outcome. It is sad day for Republicans....sore losers.

Doesn’t matter how he “won” as long as he “won” right?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #318 on: May 15, 2021, 04:10:53 PM »

Do you think because the Republican-controlled Wisconsin Assembly passed a resolution on March 23 to authorize an investigation into the 2020 presidential election that President Joe Biden won in there, changes anything? It will not surprise me if every red state that Trump lost in  investigates the 2020 election. That is until the donations which are supporting this nonsense cease coming in. 

I can respond with a one line answer but you feel the need to post a 4 paragraphs of a copy and paste to try to make your point. All you need to do refute the numbers I’ve posted then explain why the left are shitting their pants over Arizona. I told you a month ago these audits are going on all around the country, especially in the battleground states....no, nothing willl probably change in the White House even when it’s found out it was stolen, but it will be total devastation come 2022 because these fucks can’t even explain their agendas or policies let alone run on them.

If you think what’s going on right now is even remotely good for this country you’re either a liar, stupid or a communist. I tend to think you had absolutely ZERO idea of what you voted for.....ZERO, Zilch, nada not to mention not having the integrity to admit you were wrong

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: May 15, 2021, 04:23:52 PM »
Doesn’t matter how he “won” as long as he “won” right?

Sure it matters. And until it is proved otherwise (which it won't be), Biden won fair and square by approximately 7 million popular votes and 74 electoral votes. Do you honestly believe those numbers are going to change significantly? We will see. But, Coach, I believe you and a lot of other Republicans are deluded if you do think that. Putting the word won in quotes is cute. It doesn't mean Trump "won" anything besides the booby prize which was a retreat to Mar-a- Lago and a gradual and eventual fade into nowhereland.

I was not thrilled with the results of the 2016 presidential election, but you won't find a post where I cried foul. The people voted, those who voted for Trump got what they wanted and deserved....some of you were happy and some of us were not. That's par for the course.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: May 15, 2021, 04:43:11 PM »
I can respond with a one line answer but you feel the need to post a 4 paragraphs of a copy and paste to try to make your point. All you need to do refute the numbers I’ve posted then explain why the left are shitting their pants over Arizona. I told you a month ago these audits are going on all around the country, especially in the battleground states....no, nothing willl probably change in the White House even when it’s found out it was stolen, but it will be total devastation come 2022 because these fucks can’t even explain their agendas or policies let alone run on them.

If you think what’s going on right now is even remotely good for this country you’re either a liar, stupid or a communist. I tend to think you had absolutely ZERO idea of what you voted for.....ZERO, Zilch, nada not to mention not having the integrity to admit you were wrong
Another four paragraphs.

Bully for you. One liners are fine when all you have is your own opinion and nothing to back it up. What can I say, I am a stickler for details. Although, I did do a little research before responding, that post is in my words and not a cut and paste as you suggest.

What numbers did you post? I saw no numbers in your post to refute. You posted a "cut and paste" visual about a situation in Wisconsin where-in Republicans are hoping to discredit the vote.

My vote was right on. It just wasn't how you voted and that's cool. If Biden fails he fails and in three plus years we will vote someone else into office and hope for the best as we do every in every election. Just for the record, I've voted in just a few more Presidential elections than you have. Guess that makes me the more experienced voter of us two. ;)

I would have responded with a one liner this time, but you deserve better. However wrong I think you are, I hope you are sincere....just misguided.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #321 on: May 15, 2021, 06:07:39 PM »
Sure it matters. And until it is proved otherwise (which it won't be), Biden won fair and square by approximately 7 million popular votes and 74 electoral votes. Do you honestly believe those numbers are going to change significantly? We will see. But, Coach, I believe you and a lot of other Republicans are deluded if you do think that. Putting the word won in quotes is cute. It doesn't mean Trump "won" anything besides the booby prize which was a retreat to Mar-a- Lago and a gradual and eventual fade into nowhereland.

I was not thrilled with the results of the 2016 presidential election, but you won't find a post where I cried foul. The people voted, those who voted for Trump got what they wanted and deserved....some of you were happy and some of us were not. That's par for the course.   

No..thats not true otherwise you would be questioning it's legitimacy. You would be questioning why he was ahead by a landslide in most of the battleground state especially Pennsylvania at 10pm the day of the election then all of the sudden the vote count stopped in all 5-6 battlegrounds then resumed at 4am the next morning with Biden all of the sudden within the margin of error. You wouldn't be questioning why the Pennsylvania SC took it upon themselves to change election law when they don't have the authority too. Why was AZ called early? Why was California called within 30min to an hour after the polls closed with only 30% reporting? Why, on TV did the numbers change from Trump to Biden right before our eyes? I can do this all day.

If you had any integrity you would be asking these questions..but you didn't. So I stand by what I said about no matter he "won" as long as he "won"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #322 on: May 16, 2021, 01:44:14 PM »

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: May 16, 2021, 02:12:23 PM »

- Poor Bob is panicking  :D

- Someone from Florida , inform yourself Poor Bob  ;)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: May 16, 2021, 02:13:24 PM »