Author Topic: Kracken Released  (Read 21952 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Kracken Released
« Reply #325 on: May 16, 2021, 02:17:15 PM »

Trump’s blog crashes ‘after he makes more false claims about Arizona election fraud’
‘From the Desk of Donald J Trump’ site went down on Saturday

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-blog-arizona-fraud-recount-b1848345.html

tom joad

• Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: May 16, 2021, 02:42:50 PM »
https://twitter.com/stephen_richer/status/1393662268542386178?s=21

Thank you for the link. The comments in agreement that follow are great too.

Stephen Richer—Maricopa Cnty Recorder (prsnl acct) @stephen_richer... May 15

"Wow. This is unhinged. I’m literally looking at our voter registration database on my other screen. Right now.

We can’t indulge these insane lies any longer. As a party. As a state. As a country.

This is as readily falsifiable as 2+2=5. If we don’t call this out..."

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: May 16, 2021, 02:50:33 PM »

No other presidents or prime ministers respect Biden  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: May 16, 2021, 03:02:18 PM »

Really? Where did you get that idea? Perhaps from Vladimir Putin, Jair Bolsonaro or Mohammed bin Salman....all of which enjoyed a good relationship with Trump who apparently liked being in bed with the enemy.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #330 on: May 16, 2021, 03:09:05 PM »
Really? Where did you get that idea? Perhaps from Vladimir Putin, Jair Bolsonaro or Mohammed bin Salman....all of which enjoyed a good relationship with Trump who apparently liked being in bed with the enemy.

I may not be intelligent but reading your "thoughts" as quoted here makes me thankful that I am not a fucking 'tard.  GFG.  If I knew you in the real world even I might die of shame.  And thankfully so, I would be spared the agony of acknowledgement.  FFS.  You remind me of some of my relatives.  Blinded by infantile outrage and as mindless as a chimp deprived of its own poo to fling at the mirror.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #331 on: May 16, 2021, 03:18:51 PM »
Trump’s blog crashes ‘after he makes more false claims about Arizona election fraud’

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-blog-arizona-fraud-recount-b1848345.html

😂😂😂 according to who?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #332 on: May 16, 2021, 03:21:19 PM »

If you have a subscription to this site feel free to copy and paste the article. Just an FYI, This has been reported before Trump released it.

Have fun...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #333 on: May 16, 2021, 03:23:04 PM »
Thank you for the link. The comments in agreement that follow are great too.

Stephen Richer—Maricopa Cnty Recorder (prsnl acct) @stephen_richer... May 15

"Wow. This is unhinged. I’m literally looking at our voter registration database on my other screen. Right now.

We can’t indulge these insane lies any longer. As a party. As a state. As a country.

This is as readily falsifiable as 2+2=5. If we don’t call this out..."

The left is scared to death and I’m fucking loving it...🤣🤣🤣

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #334 on: May 16, 2021, 03:23:49 PM »
This is fact

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: May 16, 2021, 03:29:36 PM »
I may not be intelligent but reading your "thoughts" as quoted here makes me thankful that I am not a fucking 'tard.  GFG.  If I knew you in the real world even I might die of shame.  And thankfully so, I would be spared the agony of acknowledgement.  FFS.  You remind me of some of my relatives.  Blinded by infantile outrage and as mindless as a chimp deprived of its own poo to fling at the mirror.

Hmm, must of touched a nerve.  :o...Not really. Nothing you write shocks me at this point. There's no outrage coming from me, but it certainly seems to frequently come from you.

Not to worry, the likelihood of you knowing me "in the real world" is close to nil. It must be lonely when your own relatives are so totally at odds with you politically speaking. Do you get along with them otherwise or have you completely alienated them by speaking your "truth" to them?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #336 on: May 16, 2021, 04:09:24 PM »
Hmm, must of touched a nerve.  :o...Not really. Nothing you write shocks me at this point. There's no outrage coming from me, but it certainly seems to frequently come from you.

Not to worry, the likelihood of you knowing me "in the real world" is close to nil. It must be lonely when your own relatives are so totally at odds with you politically speaking. Do you get along with them otherwise or have you completely alienated them by speaking your "truth" to them?

Nope.  I merely commented upon the utter stupidity that you were displaying and you are far from alone in your patented ignorance.  Straw Man is a moron too.  Many of my relatives are whiny bitches too. If misery enjoys company, outright stupidity is surely like that idiot festival, "Burning Man".  'Tards gone wild.

The truth is the truth.  Dems hate these United States of America.  You are among those as you would cancel the Constitutional rights of Citizens and harbor shitizens as being "better" only because of your mindless emotions.   The monster is of your creation and it will devour you and your kind like flies on a cow patty.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: May 16, 2021, 05:57:11 PM »

You are COMPLETE MORON, 2 months ago Joe Biden has called Vladimir Putin a killer with no soul  :o

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: May 16, 2021, 06:01:04 PM »
The left is scared to death and I’m fucking loving it...🤣🤣🤣

& you a not the only 1,  ;D

Coach, Youtube : Alan Jones & Biden

You gonna loved how Alan (Sky News Australia) exposes Sleazy Joe  ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: May 16, 2021, 08:49:29 PM »
This kracken.. when is it coming specifically? I could have sworn it was supposed to be November/December of last year...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #340 on: May 16, 2021, 09:13:42 PM »
Coach was Sydney a Dem plant to make Trump look like a total jackass? Or do you still hold her in high regard?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: May 16, 2021, 09:41:50 PM »
You are COMPLETE MORON, 2 months ago Joe Biden has called Vladimir Putin a killer with no soul  :o

Am I? It seems to me that your reading comprehension isn't very good.

Meaning Russian President, Vladimir Putin; Brazilian President, Jair Bolsonaro and Crown Prince, Mohammed bin Salman are three men who most likely hate Biden. But, they loved Trump and Trump loves them.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #342 on: May 16, 2021, 10:18:45 PM »
Coach was Sydney a Dem plant to make Trump look like a total jackass? Or do you still hold her in high regard?

I dunno...you tell me

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #343 on: May 16, 2021, 11:34:28 PM »

I dunno...you tell me

Alright, we will see.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #344 on: May 17, 2021, 07:50:01 AM »

I dunno...you tell me

well if guido fawkes said it, it has to be true

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #345 on: May 17, 2021, 07:58:19 AM »

Guido Fawkes is the voice of reason, being an Israeli and all.
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: May 17, 2021, 08:28:01 AM »

I dunno...you tell me

Guido Fawkes =  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

As if this Brit's right wing opinion really means something. Impressive.  ::)

Here's a link to Audit the Vote PA....they are seeking donations, you should help them out with your monetary contribution. https://auditthevotepa.com/

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: May 17, 2021, 08:52:50 AM »

I dunno...you tell me

I'm no liberal but whenever someone says "Folks....", I run away.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #348 on: May 17, 2021, 09:09:00 AM »

Are you saying it’s not? Are you also saying that the AZ, NH, Wyoming audits aren’t true as well? I told you a month ago when the AZ audit started that this was going on all around the country especially in the battleground states, and oh look....it is 🤔

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #349 on: May 17, 2021, 09:10:14 AM »
Guido Fawkes =  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

As if this Brit's right wing opinion really means something. Impressive.  ::)

Here's a link to Audit the Vote PA....they are seeking donations, you should help them out with your monetary contribution. https://auditthevotepa.com/

You should refrain from commenting...you’ve been wrong at least as much as Strawman