Author Topic: More Pentagon UFO information  (Read 80684 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: More Pentagon UFO information
« Reply #425 on: May 06, 2021, 03:18:50 PM »

based on the FLIR video , had to be going thousands of MPH to escape the FLIR pod like that. Estimates also say the G's would be 5x greater than anything we have ever built ........................ ........

AGAIN: how he could estimate speed of 125 MACH  ::) (or more)

;D ;D ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #426 on: May 06, 2021, 03:26:07 PM »
also the Avangard is essentially a missile If I'm not mistaken

& Joe Biden have no defence against Russian missiles  ;D ;D ;D

Va fanculo Bob !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: May 06, 2021, 03:32:12 PM »

also the man who shot that video from the cockpit

.....so his camera can record speed of  + 125 MACH  ::)

name his camera model, I want 1 too   ;D

& name (the man) who shot that video

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: May 06, 2021, 03:58:20 PM »

;D ;D ;D

Radar from the ground fleet and onboard the jet, probably satellites above and other planes in the area.Also technical specs of how fast a moving object would need to be accelerating or moving to escape FLIR pods tracking.I need to explain these things to you?The whole reason these sightings exploded since 2004 is because the whole Navy fleet upgraded to the new SPY-1 radar system which was far more sensitive and accurate than the previous.

"Additionally, Ratcliffe emphasized the Pentagon’s documented UAP sightings go beyond “just a pilot or just a satellite, or some intelligence collection,” he said. “Usually, we have multiple sensors that are picking up on these things.”

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/research/a35904670/pentagon-ufo-reports-objects-breaking-sound-barrier-without-sonic-boom/

Army of One

• Getbig V

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #430 on: May 06, 2021, 08:43:52 PM »
On and on the Army marches devoid of any clue or evidence to compel us to accept his view about UFOs. Then he wonders why I seldom post in this thread recently. It is a total waste of time as there is absolutely nothing to learn here. Knuckleheads will continue to be duped by bs videos about mysterious phenomena. Why the Army of fools persist in their beliefs is what is quite astounding.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: May 06, 2021, 08:54:18 PM »
On and on the Army marches devoid of any clue or evidence to compel us to accept his view about UFOs. Then he wonders why I seldom post in this thread recently. It is a total waste of time as there is absolutely nothing to learn here. Knuckleheads will continue to be duped by bs videos about mysterious phenomena. Why the Army of fools persist in their beliefs is what is quite astounding.

right above your post you literally have the flir pod video (look below as to what this is, you seem clueless about what these are), testimony from the man who filmed it and saw with his own eyes, who was backed by the pentagon who said the sighting and video were real, backed by one of the highest members of government who said what it pulled off was not possible by human technology.And this is just a tiny part of the evidence coming out.

there is 100x more evidence here than for your stupid hypertrophy training crap you spouted for hundreds of pages over the years.

"Forward-looking infrared (FLIR) cameras, typically used on military and civilian aircraft, use a thermographic camera that senses infrared radiation.[1]

The sensors installed in forward-looking infrared cameras, as well as those of other thermal imaging cameras, use detection of infrared radiation, typically emitted from a heat source (thermal radiation), to create an image assembled for video output.

They can be used to help pilots and drivers steer their vehicles at night and in fog, or to detect warm objects against a cooler background. The wavelength of infrared that thermal imaging cameras detect is 3 to 12 μm and differs significantly from that of night vision, which operates in the visible light and near-infrared ranges (0.4 to 1.0  μm)."

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: May 06, 2021, 09:03:26 PM »
Army of one was the first to predict the Covid19 virus affecting the whole world. I argued he was worried about nothing.......

In this case I'll side with him from the beginning and when the real alien information is released I will feel very smug knowing Vince B was WRONG.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #433 on: May 06, 2021, 09:57:37 PM »

there is 100x more evidence here than for your stupid hypertrophy training crap you spouted for hundreds of pages over the years.

The bottom line is you have nothing of worth to support your beliefs. You join the army of ignorant Getbiggers who are gullible and somewhat intellectually challenged.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: May 06, 2021, 10:22:28 PM »
I swear this forum would be infinitely better if they banned all males under 5-7!

I am telling you that I don't have any perceptible decrease of testosterone because I generate hypertrophy easier now than when I was young.

I haven't been tested for hormone levels but my muscles haven't shrunk significantly over the years. My calves are the biggest they have ever been.

It is my opinion that stimulating hypertrophy will have the body increase hormone levels to assist growth.

To the students of hypertrophy out there. Here is a simple experiment you can do to test my theory. If you don't grow rapidly....and are eating sufficient food....then my theory is false and must be

discarded. Okay, here is what you do. Select whatever exercise you want for biceps. Train in any fashion you want using reasonably heavy resistance but you must generate severe soreness in your biceps that

lasts several days. Retrain on the 3rd day even if still sore. After a few sets things will be fine. Keep the muscle sore. That is the key to rapid hypertrophy. Once you get to your maximum resistance then stay

there for many sets. If you can't generate soreness then choose another exercise or do more maximum sets or both. If you cannot generate soreness you will NOT grow rapidly.

The bottom line is you have nothing of worth to support your beliefs. You join the army of ignorant Getbiggers your deluded self who is gullible and somewhat intellectually challenged.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: May 07, 2021, 12:50:31 AM »

.............. probably satellites above and other planes in the area.....

::)  PROBABLY  ;D ;D ;D so post details of those satellites & planes

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: May 07, 2021, 12:56:12 AM »

Army of one was the first to predict the Covid19 virus affecting the whole world.

Wow, THE 1st one  :o but who informed  him about Wuhan virus,  Corona virus  ::) , so he must be Ching from China !.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #437 on: May 07, 2021, 07:35:24 AM »
Basile - is he lying?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: May 07, 2021, 07:52:20 AM »
The bottom line is you have nothing of worth to support your beliefs. You join the army of ignorant Getbiggers who are gullible and somewhat intellectually challenged.

See above - is he lying?   Watch the vid - he worked for the FNG Pentagon program looking at UFO's and said they exist. 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: May 07, 2021, 07:59:53 AM »
Basile - is he lying?   

how can anyone watch even 10 minutes of the first video and still be in denial

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #440 on: May 07, 2021, 08:00:26 AM »

;D ;D ;D

Not sure if serious?

He doesn't specify a speed, just "thousands of miles an hour"

G load is a variable numerical ratio of any applied force to a body (in this case acceleration/deceleration) to the equivalent of the gravitational force at the earth's surface (1G).  This force is described in units of acceleration equal to one G

MACH is a velocity/speed of an object divided by the 'constant'* speed of sound (*nominally 770 mph @ 20° C @ sea-level)

5G ≠ MACH 25
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: May 07, 2021, 08:09:20 AM »

how can anyone watch even 10 minutes of the first video and still be in denial

This guy is probably one of the best I have seen yet on these topics.  He said after the June report is dropped he will release more. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: May 07, 2021, 08:31:05 AM »
https://nypost.com/2021/04/30/feds-cover-up-of-ufos-puts-us-at-risk

:)

good comment in the yt comments

"The wall he hit is a real problem in the academic world. It's called cognitive dissonance.  Presenting people with strongly held beliefs, with information outside of those beliefs it causes a glitch in cognition. They either change their worldview or reject it."

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #444 on: May 07, 2021, 11:09:11 AM »
Basile - is he lying?   

great post

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: May 07, 2021, 11:13:41 AM »
great post

Everyone here needs to watch part 1. its the best media Ive seen on the topic by far.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: May 07, 2021, 11:27:13 AM »
great post

I liked how he clearly explained the physics part of things in a way anyone can understand it.   

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #447 on: May 07, 2021, 03:33:00 PM »
Stop wasting our time with bs videos. The Army of gullible fools are easily duped. What we have here is a parade of morons.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: May 07, 2021, 05:30:44 PM »
Stop wasting our time with bs videos. The Army of gullible fools are easily duped. What we have here is a parade of morons.

Lol.   You didn’t even watch

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: May 07, 2021, 07:42:09 PM »
Everyone here needs to watch part 1. its the best media Ive seen on the topic by far.

Yah, right  ::)