Author Topic: More Pentagon UFO information  (Read 80820 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: More Pentagon UFO information
« Reply #525 on: May 20, 2021, 07:56:30 PM »
you're completely uninformed on the subject

The US military has known about this since the early 1940's if not earlier.

Google:  Project Sign and Project Grudge

Yes they had standing orders to shoot them down and only rescinded that order when it proved futile and dangerous. 

Again, all well documented. 

I always find it interesting that the people who dismiss this topic out of hand have often done little to no research on the subject.

You and the army have nothing of interest to post here but keep posting shit. I am dealing with simpletons.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #526 on: May 20, 2021, 08:09:07 PM »
You and the army have nothing of interest to post here but keep posting shit. I am dealing with simpletons.

Given your expertise in multiple areas and disciplines I'd love for you to jump in Big Hanks thread and pontificate about the virtues of taking pictures showing gratuitous amounts of dick root.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #527 on: May 20, 2021, 08:42:09 PM »
Given your expertise in multiple areas and disciplines I'd love for you to jump in Big Hanks thread and pontificate about the virtues of taking pictures showing gratuitous amounts of dick root.

AbrahamG = What a lame excuse for a human being. Disgusting filt! Truly a dickhead even by Getbig low standards.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: May 20, 2021, 09:18:13 PM »
Im not surprised Vince was working well in to his 70s, the man cant see past further than the year he is in.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #529 on: May 20, 2021, 09:43:23 PM »
Are we to believe that the US military didn't do much about the UAP? Did they install better cameras in the fighter jets? Did they shoot any down? I have to conclude whatever was observed up in the skies wasn't considered much of a threat. Oh, I forgot, such UAP has been around since atomic testing began in the 1940s. Lots of UAP have not been explained. What I want to know is how so many knuckleheads assemble here on Getbig!
Probably because it is a bodybuilding forum  :D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #530 on: May 21, 2021, 10:29:17 AM »

I'm not sure if you're doing this on purpose, but ever since I posted that this phrase made me PMSL, you have really run with it!!

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: May 21, 2021, 10:31:41 AM »
AbrahamG = What a lame excuse for a human being. Disgusting filt! Truly a dickhead even by Getbig low standards.

Vince

In all seriousness - how old were you when you had your sense of humour gland removed..?

T

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #532 on: May 21, 2021, 11:17:38 AM »
Vince

In all seriousness - how old were you when you had your sense of humour gland removed..?

it was probably the same time that he had his brain removed

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #533 on: May 21, 2021, 11:24:35 AM »

yeah, nothing of interest to someone like you with their head up their ass

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #534 on: May 21, 2021, 11:49:59 AM »
I'm not sure if you're doing this on purpose, but ever since I posted that this phrase made me PMSL, you have really run with it!!

Sometimes things just resonate. I'm officially withdrawing my offer to big bank vis a vis my sister. She's all yours. Lol. By the way the fuck my sister line is from Full Metal Jacket.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: May 21, 2021, 02:06:20 PM »

Why ???, those 'UFO's' don't visit Monte Carlo, Singapore or Tokyo !.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: May 24, 2021, 07:24:26 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: May 24, 2021, 09:01:46 AM »

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: May 24, 2021, 02:08:54 PM »

[youtube]

The 17th-Century CAMERA OBSCURA was taking far better images  ::) .

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: May 24, 2021, 02:19:25 PM »
Read a few tweets laying out the conditions of the report

Basically, they are suggesting that it will not contain descriptions/explanations of individual incidents - the exciting stuff - as they will essentially remain classified

Instead, it will set out things like the categories of data that they look for, reasons behind that, etc.

I really hope they're wrong, but just leaving this here (I'll try to find the Tweets to drop them here)
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: May 25, 2021, 06:05:43 PM »
e Republic
Browse · Search      General/Chat
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Sen. Martin Heinrich Says UFOs Aren’t From Foreign Governments, People Should Be Worried If They’re Aliens
Daily Caller ^ | DAVID HOOKSTEAD
Posted on 5/25/2021, 8:55:48 PM by RoosterRedux

Sen. Martin Heinrich doesn’t think UFOs are technology from foreign governments.

As I’ve been covering extensively over the past several weeks, UFOs are all over the news these days, and we can add the Senator from New Mexico to the list of people who think something is definitely off.

When asked by TMZ if people should be more worried about UFOs being from foreign governments or aliens, Heinrich responded without hesitation, “Oh, option B. Much bigger thing to worry about.”

He further added about UFOs potentially being from foreign countries, “I cannot imagine…if there is a foreign government that had these kinds of capabilities, I think we would see other indications of advanced technology. I can’t imagine that what has been described or shown in some of the videos is of…belongs to any government that I’m aware of…You wouldn’t want a human being or any living creature in something that moves that fast and changes direction that quickly.”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: May 25, 2021, 06:19:02 PM »
e Republic
Browse · Search      General/Chat
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Sen. Martin Heinrich Says UFOs Aren’t From Foreign Governments, People Should Be Worried If They’re Aliens
Daily Caller ^ | DAVID HOOKSTEAD
Posted on 5/25/2021, 8:55:48 PM by RoosterRedux

Sen. Martin Heinrich doesn’t think UFOs are technology from foreign governments.

As I’ve been covering extensively over the past several weeks, UFOs are all over the news these days, and we can add the Senator from New Mexico to the list of people who think something is definitely off.

When asked by TMZ if people should be more worried about UFOs being from foreign governments or aliens, Heinrich responded without hesitation, “Oh, option B. Much bigger thing to worry about.”

He further added about UFOs potentially being from foreign countries, “I cannot imagine…if there is a foreign government that had these kinds of capabilities, I think we would see other indications of advanced technology. I can’t imagine that what has been described or shown in some of the videos is of…belongs to any government that I’m aware of…You wouldn’t want a human being or any living creature in something that moves that fast and changes direction that quickly.”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Senator Marty needs to have a discussion with Vince B.

Vince will make it clear that this advanced technology is nothing more than a cat chasing a light bouncing of the wall.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #543 on: May 26, 2021, 10:10:05 PM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: May 26, 2021, 10:13:51 PM »

So the same sensors he says do not prove craft not from known humans, he is ok with proving blackholes?He just cherry picks what he wants.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: May 26, 2021, 10:24:15 PM »

refreshing to see logic and reasoning based on science vs "I heard this happened". Thanks for posting

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: May 26, 2021, 10:28:08 PM »
refreshing to see logic and reasoning based on science vs "I heard this happened". Thanks for posting

Detected on radar, flir, camera, some of the most trustworthy peoples eyesight on the planet etc isn't enough?The problem now is the evidence is overwhelming, but people are idiots with years of societal conditioning about what beliefs they can have that allow them to conform to society and fit in.The science world is now starting to realise they were idiots to ignore the uap situation for fear of being seen as "crazy".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/05/26/we-need-put-science-center-ufo-question/

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: May 26, 2021, 10:43:46 PM »
Detected on radar, flir, camera, some of the most trustworthy peoples eyesight on the planet etc isn't enough?The problem now is the evidence is overwhelming, but people are idiots with years of societal conditioning about what beliefs they can have that allow them to conform to society and fit in.The science world is now starting to realise they were idiots to ignore the uap situation for fear of being seen as "crazy".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/05/26/we-need-put-science-center-ufo-question/

Evidence is irrelevant in 2021. People don't respond to evidence, they respond to youtube video's and bloggers. Having said that, I'm very open to the possibility of alien life forms. I tend to assume they exist. I readily admit I haven't spent a lot of effort digging through all the evidence. The rare times I do I find things like "Navy pilots report radar picking up UFO's on a regular basis in ___. " Then when I look into it I see that every plane reporting it recently had new radar equipment installed or updated, which likely was causing the issue. Maybe I'm just not a fan of Joe Rogan these days... and because he is the representative of the UFO side... I'm being too harsh. If they exist, I'm fine with that. I'm actually interested in what we learn in the next year or so with the release of new classified info   

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: May 26, 2021, 10:57:03 PM »

Greta Thunberg 'ufo' opinion is needed  ;)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: May 26, 2021, 11:17:08 PM »
it seems like the roswell crash actually happened as initially reported, I wonder if that is next to be revealed after the report and people start looking back at what was once rejected.