Author Topic: More Pentagon UFO information  (Read 81003 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: More Pentagon UFO information
« Reply #875 on: November 02, 2022, 06:37:58 AM »
That whole trip was interesting and all the subsequent trips.

True - only I was just referencing that phone call.

As I have so much problems with my Mobile connections often.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #876 on: November 03, 2022, 02:36:16 AM »
1969 phone technology was much better than today's.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #877 on: July 24, 2023, 01:38:05 AM »

Any updates from the Pug-faced UFO conspiracy retard and militant low-carb diet advocate Luis Elizondo? I know his 'gradual disclosure' plan is supposed to be extra gradual in order to avoid societal collapse, but this recent silence is worrying me. I'm beginning to think that he may have been assassinated in order to prevent him from winning a Nobel Prize and becoming a household name.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #878 on: July 24, 2023, 02:04:23 AM »
Any updates from the Pug-faced UFO conspiracy retard and militant low-carb diet advocate Luis Elizondo? I know his 'gradual disclosure' plan is supposed to be extra gradual in order to avoid societal collapse, but this recent silence is worrying me. I'm beginning to think that he may have been assassinated in order to prevent him from winning a Nobel Prize and becoming a household name.

I know it's cringe-worthy when someone my age uses modern phrases, but one that I really enjoy hearing is when people talk about all this as a big 'nothing burger'  ;D  And the language is always that something is getting closer, building, almost there, will be amazing, etc. 

I want there to be aliens as much as the next weirdo, so I do r/UAP and #ufotwitter, but I'm a natural skeptic so always see the more prosaic explanations first - big fan of the Metabunk website run by Mick West

As an aside, did you ever note that it appears all of Lue's fingernails have been pulled out at some point..?

T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #879 on: July 24, 2023, 02:16:42 AM »
I know it's cringe-worthy when someone my age uses modern phrases, but one that I really enjoy hearing is when people talk about all this as a big 'nothing burger'  ;D  And the language is always that something is getting closer, building, almost there, will be amazing, etc. 

I want there to be aliens as much as the next weirdo, so I do r/UAP and #ufotwitter, but I'm a natural skeptic so always see the more prosaic explanations first - big fan of the Metabunk website run by Mick West

As an aside, did you ever note that it appears all of Lue's fingernails have been pulled out at some point..?

Chronic nail biter

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #880 on: July 24, 2023, 02:32:29 AM »

Haha, I've only read stuff on here and that alone is enough to make me wince. I'd probably go bald and suffer a stroke if I ventured into a UFO forum.

LOL, looks like his fingernails have been abducted. He appears to be drinking himself to death, so I'd say it's a toss-up between him being a fat bastard with diabetes and a fungal nail infection, or it being the result of a brutal interrogation at the hands of a foreign government who wanted to get him to violate his NDA.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #881 on: July 24, 2023, 04:17:40 AM »
Dude at gym has nails cause he’s a bitter. Crazy, they were crusty and like bleeding. Was pretty disgusting when he showed me something on his phone.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #882 on: July 24, 2023, 04:25:32 AM »
Dude at gym has nails cause he’s a bitter. Crazy, they were crusty and like bleeding. Was pretty disgusting when he showed me something on his phone.

Terrible habit.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #883 on: September 04, 2023, 11:23:53 AM »
Schenker and ex-Scoprions members play UFO (Rock Bottom). W/ Doogie White on Vox.

Rock Bottom (28:47)

Guitar - Michael Schenker (ex Scorps)
Drums - Herman Rarebell (ex Scorps)
Bass - Francis Buchholz (ex Scorps)
Vocals - Doogie White (ex Rainbow)

i=JZ2ZllcMcmLhqH17