Author Topic: Big Sean Allan is Now -  (Read 31706 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Big Sean Allan is Now -
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2020, 08:00:46 PM »
Imagine having Big Sean Allan for a father.  If this is your model of manhood... that child is doomed.  :'(
No shit huh !  :(

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2020, 08:42:19 PM »
We need to bring shame back

This applies to so many things in 2020, haha.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2020, 08:54:41 PM »

This applies to so many things in 2020, haha.

Starting with fat shaming.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2020, 10:19:17 PM »
Only gay if you want it to be  :D

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2021, 01:28:47 AM »
The Mayor always gets his way

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2021, 02:04:35 AM »
What an absolute fucking disgrace, is going to work really that bastard difficult that people would rather resort resort to shit like this to make money ?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2021, 02:10:15 AM »
He has to pay the rent somehow  :-\

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2021, 04:45:22 AM »
As another says, what a sad, sad deal for his kid.

The guy is a lazy, low-IQ tosser.

I mean, be a man and get a real job.

Pathetic.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2021, 04:55:45 AM »
You know, sure, it's embarrassing. But fuck that, maybe he is hungry and unable to find a dignified job to care for his family, pay his rent, debt and overhead expenses.

I don't know what his situation is, but what I can tell you is that I've known many former IFBB pros that have been really down on their luck with no emergency funds, retirement plans, health insurance and NO type of practical skills that would allow them to get a basic job. Some of these former pros have turned to male prostitution and sometimes even worse.

Sean is probably at his breaking point and has to resort to such antics, at least this is my best guess. The guy always seemed a little off, but this screams of desperation.

I wish him the best.

"1"

This is why his child is doomed.  With that attitude he can justify any behavior no matter how embarrassing, irresponsible, unethical, illegal, or no matter how much dignity he might have to shed.  If he were not a parent, I would not have much to say about him, but once you have a kid it is time to set aside the bullshit and start making adult decisions.  It is no longer about you—it is about the kid(s).  How can you give them a better life?  Give them a good education?  How can you provide for them now and in the future?  How can you model good behavior for them, etc?

When a bodybuilder says he is unable to find a dignified job it is usually code for “I don’t want a job where I actually have to show up on time, every day, report to a boss, produce, and be held accountable because that would intrude on my bodybuilding ‘lifestyle’.”  They don’t want to climb any sort of ladder—especially if it means starting at the bottom—like a normal human being.  We heard exactly that kind of rhetoric from Tom who admitted he fucked around for a lot of years then started to panic when he realized that he was deep into his 40s but had no skills, no home, no real job, no savings, a fading physique, and was looking at a dim future (you will recall that he ended up moving in with his younger brother to avoid homelessness).  I must have been in second or third grade when I read Aesop’s fable of the Ant and the Grasshopper.  The lesson was not lost on me: it’s important to work hard and plan/save for the future while other people are goofing off.  Apparently BSA never got the memo... so now he is on cam pretending to be some kind of Alpha male whoring himself to schmoes for $13 a month?  An alpha male?  Really?  This is cartoonish in its absurdity.  I feel genuine sympathy for his kid(s); Sean’s history of decision making does not bode well for their future.

That said, even if one buys into the whole gay muscle fantasy commerce world it still doesn’t work because BSA looks like shit.  His physique doesn’t even qualify for tier 5.  A failure on so many levels.   :'(

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2021, 05:24:40 AM »
I guess Sean Allan is at the point now where it can very easily escalate into hard drugs and homelessness.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2021, 05:29:56 AM »

When a bodybuilder says he is unable to find a dignified job it is usually code for “I don’t want a job where I actually have to show up on time, every day, report to a boss, produce, and be held accountable because that would intrude on my bodybuilding ‘lifestyle’.”  They don’t want to climb any sort of ladder—especially if it means starting at the bottom—like a normal human being.  We heard exactly that kind of rhetoric from Tom who admitted he fucked around for a lot of years then started to panic when he realized that he was deep into his 40s but had no skills, no home, no real job, no savings, a fading physique, and was looking at a dim future (you will recall that he ended up moving in with his younger brother to avoid homelessness).

Yes. It is very hard for these guys to come down to reality. When schmoes have filled your mind up with the idea that you're a muscle god, it's hard to come back to reality.

Addendum:: I agree that when kids are in the picture, it's time to man up and find a way to set a good example. That said, during a year when we suffered the first pandemic of our time with rising unemployment and many state lockdowns, this might have been all he could figure out.

"1"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2021, 05:30:53 AM »
Can someone pass him Chris Duffys number, Chris will be able to get him out of his current predicament whilst still retaining his dignity.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2021, 05:31:09 AM »
That’s a creepy ass video.

He is using what he got while there's still a market for it.

If there was a market for my pecs i'd prolly sell my shit too

Gotta eat

My assumption is that he has a lot of debt

Q

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2021, 05:48:18 AM »
Can't he just work at Starbucks or something?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2021, 05:49:41 AM »
Can't he just work at Starbucks or something?

I'm sure he would if there was no market for his pec-popping.

I assume it pays well in G4P-circles and that Big Sean still can make money on his body
Q

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2021, 06:37:37 AM »
Yes. It is very hard for these guys to come down to reality. When schmoes have filled your mind up with the idea that you're a muscle god, it's hard to come back to reality.

Addendum:: I agree that when kids are in the picture, it's time to man up and find a way to set a good example. That said, during a year when we suffered the first pandemic of our time with rising unemployment and many state lockdowns, this might have been all he could figure out.

"1"

Hmm. I still think you are being too generous.  The pandemic took its toll on everyone.  I will not pretend to know what BSA was doing before the pandemic hit, but I would be willing to bet a few dollars that it wasn’t exactly something wholesome and reliable.  I say this because he has been around for a least a decade and past appearances did not inspire confidence.  As you correctly noted, even in the world of bodybuilding “the guy always seemed a little off.”  To say that about someone in pro bodybuilding is saying a lot.  If he was floundering before Covid-19 we can’t exactly blame the pandemic for his current desperation.  It may be a lack of imagination on my part, but I have a hard time imagining “worshiping” a dude who has made a lifetime of bad choices and appears to be a cut above homelessness.  Knowing this clown is actually a father makes me want to call child protective services.

I guess Sean Allan is at the point now where it can very easily escalate into hard drugs and homelessness.

You may be closer to the truth than any of us want to know.  :'(

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2021, 07:04:31 AM »
He should reach out to Shizzo. The lesson to learn being that once a cock has been sucked, it cannot be unsucked.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2021, 07:07:51 AM »
Is he our hero now?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2021, 07:12:40 AM »
It may be a lack of imagination on my part, but I have a hard time imagining “worshiping” a dude who has made a lifetime of bad choices and appears to be a cut above homelessness.  Knowing this clown is actually a father makes me want to call child protective services.

It would be very sad if he is on the verge of being homeless.

"1"

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2021, 07:20:54 AM »

:o

damn son.

This is a true example of the principle "you either die a muscle bull, or you live long enough to see yourself become an atrophied power bottom"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2021, 07:48:05 AM »
Sean Allen is a never-was, who could never achieve the dream of being a has-been.  The only thing he is known for is his shitty legs and lesbian gums.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2021, 07:56:26 AM »
:o

damn son.

This is a true example of the principle "you either die a muscle bull, or you live long enough to see yourself become an atrophied power bottom"

what perks do you imagine being Sean's "sugardaddy" earns a man?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2021, 08:01:24 AM »
Happy New Year !

Get your face in thse quads -

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2021, 08:04:29 AM »
Happy New Year !

Get your face in thse quads -

quads like a 2006 era Arvilla

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2021, 08:18:58 AM »
His cam show -

https://mymusclevideo.com/79170/pro-ifbb-bodybuilder-big-sean-allan-webcam-nude-pose/ (Homo Content).

Only Fans review -

" I warn you. You'll be very disappointed if you subscribe. I was hesitant at first...given that he gives me the sense that he's a true hustler. Most of us know very well that he trolls and teases men and muscle admirers (he knows his audience) with limited content in exchange for their dollars. Sadly, I gave in. I wanted to see more of his monstrous pecs and his alpha shit-talking personality. Almost immediately after subscribing, I was disappointed. His Onlyfans consist of roughly 24 or so videos. Each video is no different than what you see on his Youtube and Twitter pages. Short videos of him shirtless trying to sell to his audience exclusive content by having us to simply email him and of course, pay up! See Sean "up close and personal" my ass! A true scam. Essentially, I paid $20 for an advertisement that is no different than what we see on Youtube. He rarely posts any new videos. Most of his uploads are pictures and they're comical. Shirtless pics of himself photoshopped in various backgrounds (see below). Granted, he's hot BUT his content is not worth a $20/month subscription. Save your money gents. "