Author Topic: monica brant appreciation threat  (Read 15491 times)

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
Re: monica brant appreciation threat
« Reply #125 on: May 03, 2021, 06:40:21 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #126 on: May 03, 2021, 06:45:03 PM »
brrrrrrrrrrrrrr  :P

Looks like Strawman  second from the left (appropriately so).  What a nellie fem.  No MAN cocks his leg like a woMan.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #127 on: May 04, 2021, 03:35:08 AM »
She was so cute in one of the FIBO videos from GMV. I think she was 26 in it. Very hot.

To any Getbigger who says that Monica looks like an average woman around 50 years old, my question is: what city do you live in?  ???

It must be nice living in a city with masses of women who look like this.  ;D

The General

• Getbig III
  • The Absolute leader
« Reply #128 on: May 04, 2021, 05:51:53 AM »
She was so cute in one of the FIBO videos from GMV. I think she was 26 in it. Very hot.

To any Getbigger who says that Monica looks like an average woman around 50 years old, my question is: what city do you live in?  ???

10x Matt

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: May 04, 2021, 10:22:56 AM »

We are judging her by the Getbig standard.  All women need to look gorgeous for life.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #130 on: May 04, 2021, 10:34:22 AM »

Stop pretending that you’re heterosexual.

Peter eater.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #131 on: May 04, 2021, 12:36:45 PM »
Matt - try leaving the frozen wasteland you live in and see what life is like in Miami beach, san diego, orange county, or even los angeles. The amount of women on the top genetic scale in those areas would clearly bend your little autistic peanut. 

The fact that this thread is called "appreciation threat" sums it up nicely. 

Leather face warthog that monica has become is under the barrel now desperate for attention on getbig. sad

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #132 on: May 04, 2021, 01:11:17 PM »

10x Matt
Q

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #133 on: May 04, 2021, 01:39:16 PM »
Matt - try leaving the frozen wasteland you live in and see what life is like in Miami beach, san diego, orange county, or even los angeles. The amount of women on the top genetic scale in those areas would clearly bend your little autistic peanut. 

Leather face warthog that monica has become is under the barrel now desperate for attention on getbig. sad

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 04, 2021, 01:54:55 PM »
Looks like Strawman  second from the left (appropriately so).  What a nellie fem.  No MAN cocks his leg like a woMan.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: May 04, 2021, 02:19:59 PM »

It looks like XFactor.

And the guy next to him looks like XFactor’s wife’s boyfriend.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: May 04, 2021, 02:22:27 PM »
Wonder when she last had a cute little bush.

One time, at the Arnold, while just seated at some booth (hanging with some fellas), Monica walked up behind me and hugged the holy hell out of me. Wasn’t a quick one. Like, full-on HUG. Tight. After she walked off, one of my buds asked, “Do you know her?!”

Me: “Not really. I’ve spoke with her a few times”

It was a super-nice hug, though.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: May 04, 2021, 02:34:14 PM »

I think she was smoking hot years ago, but the plastic surgery, anabolics and other procedures have made her look a bit rough.

Today she has an amazing body, that's for sure. But to be honest i see women with prettier faces all the time here in NM. There are a dozen 50 year old Latinas at my gym that have a better face. This Lebanese lady who is 55 looks like she's 40 and without any plastic surgery.

I still love you Monica, don't forget to send me those balloon knot pictures. XOXO

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: May 04, 2021, 06:26:28 PM »
Wonder when she last had a cute little bush.

One time, at the Arnold, while just seated at some booth (hanging with some fellas), Monica walked up behind me and hugged the holy hell out of me. Wasn’t a quick one. Like, full-on HUG. Tight. After she walked off, one of my buds asked, “Do you know her?!”

Me: “Not really. I’ve spoke with her a few times”

It was a super-nice hug, though.

Might have been Mike O’Hearn in a long wig?

Very hard to tell apart.

The General

• Getbig III
  • The Absolute leader
« Reply #139 on: May 05, 2021, 05:59:57 AM »
I think she was smoking hot years ago, but the plastic surgery, anabolics and other procedures have made her look a bit rough.

Today she has an amazing body, that's for sure. But to be honest i see women with prettier faces all the time here in NM. There are a dozen 50 year old Latinas at my gym that have a better face. This Lebanese lady who is 55 looks like she's 40 and without any plastic surgery.

I still love you Monica, don't forget to send me those balloon knot pictures. XOXO

:o

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #140 on: May 05, 2021, 10:30:08 AM »
Nice, but I think I speak for a few of us when I refer you to my initial request

Thanks, that's pretty and all, but where's the f*cking minge shots?

Thanks in advance
T

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: May 05, 2021, 10:34:31 AM »

Go to Phoenix, AZ. A zillion women at 50 look as good as she does, if not better. Especially Scottsdale.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 05, 2021, 10:43:25 AM »

Go to Phoenix, AZ. A zillion women at 50 look as good as she does, if not better. Especially Scottsdale.
Nah, their skin is worse from the sun.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #143 on: May 05, 2021, 10:45:37 AM »
She was very pretty “ back in the day” still  “ attractive” in her 50’s ...end of thread .

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 05, 2021, 01:18:14 PM »
She was very pretty “ back in the day” still  “ attractive” in her 50’s ...end of thread .

Maybe back in the day before the incandescent bulb was invented.

Polio legs, you don’t get to declare when a thread is over.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #145 on: May 05, 2021, 01:24:48 PM »
▫️

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 05, 2021, 01:37:54 PM »
:o

Great picture Monica, i figured you would be more into larger bananas.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #147 on: May 05, 2021, 01:47:30 PM »
We are judging her by the Getbig standard.  All women need to look gorgeous for life.

LOL...seems like it.

I think Monica is approaching the age where you can't fight aging any further without running the risks of looking like a different person, as happened to Madonna...Madonna basically looks like a different person now, and just needs to age gracefully now.

I hope Monica ages like Julie Newmar who may have had work done, but I don't think looked radically different than her former self, given how old she was.

Realistically, everyone in the public eye probably gets work done. Mario Lopez went from looking great for his age at 43 to having duck lips and other signs of anti-aging work done, now at 47.

There's a fine line here...and I think we can all take measures to turn back the clock on aging without ruining ourselves, or even without looking very different.

I want to get a dermal filler for under my eyes.

My doctor recommended something called Retinoid to make your face skin look younger, and was going to send me the prescription paperwork this week! My doctor actually takes pride in the fact that I have a history of going to the gym and stuff, lol. I guess doctors with healthy patients have better reputations among themselves or something?

Like IFBB nutrition coaches aligning themselves with top bodybuilders so that they look good...or back to Madonna, how she hangs out with young hanger-on's in social media posts to associate herself with youth?

I bring this up because this post has made me think about anti-aging. I disagree with anyone saying Monica looks bad. She looks flipping great! Especially for her age, but WTF do people expect?  ??? We all age!

My question is: what can I do to slow it down, without going too far, where that in itself looks bad?

I think Monica is walking that fine line where preventing aging can make her look worse, if she continues to fight it for another decade or more.

That Covid-19 Madonna petal bath PSA really made me notice the lengths Madonna has gone to postpone aging. Someone in the comments said she looked Asian. I was thinking "Yeah...sort of."

I first noticed when I saw Madonna in the audience for the Diaz vs. McGregor II fight.

Madonna looks like a different person now.

Monica looks like herself still, obviously older because she is older...but after seeing how she looks recently, I am sort of interested in doing some anti-aging things myself.

I mean, who likes aging? I can see a 16-year-old saying that, but at 25-30-35...at SOME point, I just think it sucks.

If I could look and feel like I'm 35 at 45, why not take those steps before I get there?

But there's also that fine line to watch for - where too many surgeries or procedures [Botox], will become obvious.

Madonna crossed that line in the past decade or so. Mario Lopez crossed that line in the past few years. I'd like to see Monica not cross it, and I want to learn from all of these people [again - because I think aging sucks!].

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #148 on: May 05, 2021, 02:03:28 PM »

Are you adjusting this group for age?

I don't think most women look as good as Monica does now at any age, let alone at around 50 [I always thought Monica was born in 1972, but I recently saw another source that said 1970...so..."around 50"].

If you're comparing women from the entire Miami Bay area, fine, but that actually proves my point - statistically, she is still in the top whatever percentage of good looking women [I don't know in whose world she would be outside of the top 20%...but I'm 39 now, and maybe that's a factor, and maybe a 25-year-old would feel differently].

Or maybe I just have far lower standards - I don't know.

I still think she looks good for any age, and especially at her age. And I don't want her to fight aging too much longer, as I think there comes a point where the person both looks worse while losing touch with reality [like whatever happened to Michael Jackson].

Are there better looking women in existence? Yes [although at Monica's prime, I'd dispute that]. Does she look in any way "average", or are there "lots" of 50-year-old women who look like her? Hell no. "Lots" given a global population of 7.8 billion people? Because that "lots" doesn't mean shit. These things need to be looked at in percentage or per-capita terms.

Getbig has very high standards though. Where top pro bodybuilders "suck", and no one is big, strong, or fast enough, ever.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #149 on: May 05, 2021, 02:19:23 PM »
Maybe back in the day before the incandescent bulb was invented.

Polio legs, you don’t get to declare when a thread is over.
More so than some guy with a girls pic as his Avatar....” polio legs” wow that’s an original and thoughtful insult (esp as I have managed thru grit and determination to bring them up .. what have you done? ...* insults on a message board non withstanding)