Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 159451 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Strawman
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2021, 09:00:31 AM »
All you have to do is this:

True.

Leave him on the boards. Just put him in ignore.
Q

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2021, 09:19:11 AM »
Coach. Move on bro. Dwelling on this shit won’t get you anywhere. Life’s short enough without wasting it on bullshit politics.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2021, 09:32:51 AM »
Yeah, life's too short indeed.

Let's all move on.
Q

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2021, 09:45:16 AM »
Geez....It's almost as if the guy registered the name "Coach is Back!" over on the new Trump forum or something?

Not that I'm advocating anyone taking such action or anything like that.....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2021, 09:51:19 AM »
You can't counter his arguments or "prove it" when challenged by him on your own delusions and lies that you fall for and trot out on a daily basis, but yet HE is the one that needs to leave?

Fucking little pussy ass that you are.

Liar...you’re the other one that brings nothing. But nice you call me a pussy from 2000 miles away hiding behind a keyboard

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2021, 10:02:07 AM »
We don't have to prove he won.  He did.  If you are claiming he didn't, then YOU have to prove that.  And when asked to "prove it", all you do link nonsense articles and bullshit that you don't even understand in the first place. 

Maybe YOU are the one that  needs to go with your bullshit threads - that ALWAYS backfire - and nonstop conspiracy theories that you expect everyone else to accept as fact.  Dumbass birther.

Actually you do fuckhead. You refuse to read what’s been brought yet you and again, not ANYONE on here, not any politician no one can prove a legit win...NO ONE!! Fuck, you can’t (or Strawman) can’t even defend any of Biden’s policies...er, I mean executive orders. I guaranfuckingtee if I through out a policy you couldn’t defend it.....you or any other Biden “voter” knew what they were voting for unless you’re a Marixist. Stupid people shouldn’t vote...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2021, 10:09:23 AM »
We don't have to prove he won.  He did.  If you are claiming he didn't, then YOU have to prove that.  And when asked to "prove it", all you do link nonsense articles and bullshit that you don't even understand in the first place. 

Maybe YOU are the one that  needs to go with your bullshit threads - that ALWAYS backfire - and nonstop conspiracy theories that you expect everyone else to accept as fact.  Dumbass birther.

There has been more than enough valid (and disturbingly so) evidence presented but the courts have dismissed it.  That is even more alarming. Unless of course those people are dead set on doing away with the Constitution and installing a Constipation, if you will.

That you feel otherwise is indicative of you suffering from being full (i.e. the aforementioned constipation) of shit.  And remember, this little Matrix is NOT the real world.  You should be glad of that.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2021, 10:12:58 AM »

Hi Strawman

LOL  - you idiots think every other poster is me

this is my account and no one other than me uses it

I'm not sure why you dumbfucks feel the need for me to be more than one person

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2021, 10:14:47 AM »
Nothing to contribute. Lies about everything politics and gets caught. ONLY HERE TO TROLL. My vote is the fucker needs to go. He’s everything wrong with GetBig

MELTDOWN

not sure if you're aware of it but no one is forcing you to read my posts

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2021, 10:15:47 AM »

My qualm with the quim is he never defends his positions, just throws forth mass amounts of leftist party sponsored propaganda.

Voting against your own interests tends to do this.

post some examples

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2021, 10:17:42 AM »
It works beautifully:👍

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2021, 10:27:36 AM »
It works beautifully:👍

jesus what a loser

now you're just being reminded that you're ignoring my posts?

LOL

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2021, 10:28:08 AM »
post some examples

Read your own first post fucktard...this is what I mean by your can’t defend it.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=671933.0

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2021, 10:30:06 AM »
Straw Man loves BBC

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2021, 10:39:19 AM »
Read your own first post fucktard...this is what I mean by your can’t defend it.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=671933.0

"Your can't defend"?

what exactly is  there to "defend"

It's a statement of fact that MLB pulls All-Star Game from Atlanta in protest of restrictive new voting law

that's called "reality" dipshit

Sorry if you can't deal with it

My comment was that I'm looking forward to watching Trumptards go to war with corporate America

That's me stating that I'm looking forward to watching more of this

what exactly is there to "defend" in any of that and why the fuck are you melting down over it?

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2021, 10:41:19 AM »
"Your can't defend"?

It's a statement of fact that MLB pulls All-Star Game from Atlanta in protest of restrictive new voting law

My comment was that I'm looking forward to watching Trumptards go to war with corporate America

what exactly is there to "defend" in any of that and why the fuck are you melting down over it?
Straw Man love BB Muslim straws

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2021, 11:02:24 AM »
Liar...you’re the other one that brings nothing. But nice you call me a pussy from 2000 miles away hiding behind a keyboard

Sure thing BIRTHER.   How's that covid assassination attempt going?  Or the pizzagate arrests?  This is just ANOTHER thread that backfired on your stupid ass.  Won't be the last one though.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2021, 11:03:52 AM »
Actually you do fuckhead. You refuse to read what’s been brought yet you and again, not ANYONE on here, not any politician no one can prove a legit win...NO ONE!! Fuck, you can’t (or Strawman) can’t even defend any of Biden’s policies...er, I mean executive orders. I guaranfuckingtee if I through out a policy you couldn’t defend it.....you or any other Biden “voter” knew what they were voting for unless you’re a Marixist. Stupid people shouldn’t vote...

Actually, I don't.  It isn't my place to prove a negative.  When you prove that unicorns do not exist then I'll play along with your stupidity on the election.  "PROVE IT"     "HAHAHAHAHA"

I guess by your standards, you won't be voting anymore right STUPID?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2021, 11:06:28 AM »
There has been more than enough valid (and disturbingly so) evidence presented but the courts have dismissed it.  That is even more alarming. Unless of course those people are dead set on doing away with the Constitution and installing a Constipation, if you will.

That you feel otherwise is indicative of you suffering from being full (i.e. the aforementioned constipation) of shit.  And remember, this little Matrix is NOT the real world.  You should be glad of that.

Oh then please post some then.  Is it really "valid" evidence or the Kraken kind of evidence that "no reasonable person would believe"?
While you are at it, tell us why the courts dismissed it.  Surely not because it was lacking?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2021, 11:10:37 AM »
blocking out those I  dis agree with suggests self doubt in my own beliefs
blocking out those you  dis agree with suggests self doubt in your  own beliefs

Either that or you’re just tired of hearing the same shit day after day. We get it, Straw Man is obsessed with and hates Trump, Goody Goody for Straw Man.

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2021, 11:12:05 AM »
Either that or you’re just tired of hearing the same shit day after day. We get it, Straw Man is obsessed with and hates Trump, Goody Goody for Straw Man.
Straw Man loves BBC

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2021, 11:12:10 AM »
"Your can't defend"?

Your words asshole... tell why this is good thing? Do you think it’s “racist” to have voter ID like Abrams and the rest of the commie left is suggesting? Going to war with corporate America? Will they go out of business? No, will they take a big hit, most definitely. MLB, Coke, Delta, etc all in bed with China..like you, they never slam China

“I'm looking forward to seeing more of this

Fuck the TRAITOROUS Trumptards

It's going to be fun watching them go to war with corporate America”

And you still can’t define Traitor

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2021, 11:13:18 AM »
Your words asshole... tell why this is good thing? Do you think it’s “racist” to have voter ID like Abrams and the rest of the commie left is suggesting? Going to war with corporate America? Will they go out of business? No, will they take a big hit, most definitely. MLB, Coke, Delta, etc all in bed with China..like you, they never slam China
Sort him out Coach ..sort him out. He loves BBC

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2021, 11:17:31 AM »
Straw Man loves BBC

He does have a bitchy queen way about him.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2021, 11:21:06 AM »

Strawman speaks for a lot of Americans. In fact, he speaks for about 80 million vs 74 million.

No he doesn't. He represents the far left group of bleeding vagina liberals.

Not all Dems are like him, not at all. I know a lot of Dems who are good rational people.

Not all Reps are right wing conspiracy theorists like Coach either.

Stop talking in absolutes. The world is not black and white.

SM is very annoying, but it's easy to ignore his biased ramblings and hate speech.