Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 159481 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Strawman
« Reply #1400 on: May 13, 2021, 12:50:15 PM »
Are you in an area that was impacted by the pipeline shutdown by Trumps pal Putin?

Pathetic. Firing blanks. /strawthread

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1401 on: May 13, 2021, 12:55:23 PM »
I am at across the street from a great gas station right now the price for regular is 429. Strawman is too stupid to even understand this, but the day after Biden killed Keystone is when gas prices started going up. I want to say that was the week of his inauguration

I’m using voice to text while driving right now

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1402 on: May 13, 2021, 01:02:50 PM »
     never give up the fight.
F

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1403 on: May 13, 2021, 01:04:38 PM »
I am at across the street from a great gas station right now the price for regular is 429. Strawman is too stupid to even understand this, but the day after Biden killed Keystone is when gas prices started going up. I want to say that was the week

How many Democrats were sitting in line for gas this week that became Independents?   ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1404 on: May 13, 2021, 01:15:36 PM »
God you’re an inept and uninformed idiot....I thought it was impossible to be dumber than AOC...you prove me wrong on that

Why are California gas prices higher than in any other state (March 2021 $3.91)? Is it because Biden wants to get even with you for talking shit about him?  ;D

In March this year, a bipartisan coalition in the House passed two bills to close loopholes in the gun background check system. Looks like Biden has influence over both Democrats and Republicans when it comes to gun control.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1405 on: May 13, 2021, 01:21:47 PM »
57!   

And the dump is still toxic and a mess!  Time for a garage sale. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1406 on: May 13, 2021, 01:41:16 PM »
I am at across the street from a great gas station right now the price for regular is 429. Strawman is too stupid to even understand this, but the day after Biden killed Keystone is when gas prices started going up. I want to say that was the week

Maybe you could drive less and save money.  ;)

On Jan. 20, Mr. Biden signed an executive order canceling the permit that allowed the pipeline to cross Canada's border with the U.S. By February gas prices in California increased by 17 cents a gallon. More people driving as coronavirus restrictions have eased has also increased demand, driving up gas prices. Between January 2017 and January 2020 the price of a gallon of gas in California when up 64 cents. By January 2021 the price of gas in CA went down 22 cents to $3.26 a gallon. Gas prices are like the stock market they go up and they come down. Too bad you can't buy low stock up and sell high.  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1407 on: May 13, 2021, 04:52:07 PM »
and it was even higher when Bush was POTUS so stop making excuses
No it wasn't. I paid $4.39 the other day.
both of your claims are bullshit

1.  Gas Prices are no higher than they've been in the past
2.  Your claimed lack of ability to horde even more guns and ammo has NOTHING to do with anything that Biden has done since taking office. 

Fucking Moron
#1 Yes they are, higher than they ever were when your President Trump was in office.
#2 Right, it has to do with your democratic controlled media creating a panic in the people that caused millions of new gun owners to rush out and panic buy guns and ammo at historic rates that continue to this day. Bitem has said or done nothing to help calm the peoples nerves and suspicions about the future of this country, if anything his sporadic, incomprehensive and unrecognizable speeches have created more insecurity in the people.
Fuckface.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1408 on: May 13, 2021, 05:02:44 PM »
Oh look...A fucking fuck. Hi fucking fuck! Go fuck your grandma's anus through her shitty depends, you fucking fuckwit.

You really are a shaved ape.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1409 on: May 13, 2021, 05:11:58 PM »
Are you in an area that was impacted by the pipeline shutdown by Trumps pal Putin?

No firewall to stop "Russian" hackers  ;D

Ah, poor Bob  :'(

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1410 on: May 13, 2021, 05:18:11 PM »
Oh look...A fucking fuck. Hi fucking fuck! Go fuck your grandma's anus through her shitty depends, you fucking fuckwit.

WHY is this tolerated Mr. 1MR !!!.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1411 on: May 13, 2021, 05:23:42 PM »

Because I said pretty much the same thing to him and he is only able to mime insults.  I have no problem with his idiocy, I merely point it out and mock it.  He feels he is clever.

He is a shaved ape.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1412 on: May 13, 2021, 05:56:19 PM »
Maybe you could drive less and save money.  ;)

On Jan. 20, Mr. Biden signed an executive order canceling the permit that allowed the pipeline to cross Canada's border with the U.S. By February gas prices in California increased by 17 cents a gallon. More people driving as coronavirus restrictions have eased has also increased demand, driving up gas prices. Between January 2017 and January 2020 the price of a gallon of gas in California when up 64 cents. By January 2021 the price of gas in CA went down 22 cents to $3.26 a gallon. Gas prices are like the stock market they go up and they come down. Too bad you can't buy low stock up and sell high.  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1413 on: May 13, 2021, 06:02:06 PM »
58 so we can call 1800 GOT JUNK !

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1414 on: May 13, 2021, 06:38:43 PM »

Pathetic. Firing blanks. /strawthread

wrong

the only one shooting blanks it the LIAR Humble Narcissist

I should have realized he was lying about $7 gas just by the fact that he is a Trumptard and lying goes with the territory

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1415 on: May 13, 2021, 06:39:35 PM »
You really are a shaved ape.

Go fuck a pig's anus you filthy muslime sympathizer. I will gladly be banned just to see  you banned.   This ain't the real world tonsil-turd.  I hope you get the Covid and ASSume room temperature.

Fuck off you fucking fuck.  No one gives a shit about you and your fuckin' filthy fucked up ways.  Go fuck a donkey, buttwiper.

Yeah.  You are one dumb mother fucker and I hope you Covid up and Kobe out.

You clueless piece of crap.  Covid take you, boy.   You deserve Hell for eternity and that is what you will get.  I spit on you.  No one likes you.  Not here nor in the real world, you perverse fuckwit of a cuckold.

No. One. Likes. You.  Not even the Angels will weep for you.  Cuckold.

You are a pathetic imitation of life.  I hope you Covid up soon you pustule of hatred for all that is American.  You are a fucking cuntlette and no one here or in the real world respects let alone likes you.  I bet you fear salt because you've seen what it does to slugs like yourself.  I loathe you and your kind, you pedestrian typist.

You deserve the Hell that you worship...Anarchy will come for your stretched out bunghole and you will squeal like  the bacon you are.  Kobe.

You made your bed and then shit in it.  You are the very personification of filth.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1416 on: May 13, 2021, 06:45:17 PM »
No it wasn't. I paid $4.39 the other day.#1 Yes they are, higher than they ever were when your President Trump was in office.
#2 Right, it has to do with your democratic controlled media creating a panic in the people that caused millions of new gun owners to rush out and panic buy guns and ammo at historic rates that continue to this day. Bitem has said or done nothing to help calm the peoples nerves and suspicions about the future of this country, if anything his sporadic, incomprehensive and unrecognizable speeches have created more insecurity in the people.
Fuckface.

You're a LIAR

The price of gas was higher at the end of Bush's term than it is now

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1417 on: May 13, 2021, 06:46:47 PM »

do you understand that I'm quoting The Scott in that post

All I do now is take HIS posts to me and reply to him with them

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1418 on: May 13, 2021, 06:48:58 PM »
Because I said pretty much the same thing to him and he is only able to mime insults.  I have no problem with his idiocy, I merely point it out and mock it.  He feels he is clever.

He is a shaved ape.

not "pretty much"

those are YOUR EXACT WORDS and there is nothing clever about them

They reveal that you are sick miserable piece of shit

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1419 on: May 13, 2021, 07:09:35 PM »
not "pretty much"

those are YOUR EXACT WORDS and there is nothing clever about them

They reveal that you are sick miserable piece of shit

Got covid yet, you sick piece of work?  Fuck you to hell.  You deserve it, you filthy lib.  I hope you stroke out.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1420 on: May 13, 2021, 08:05:33 PM »
You're a LIAR

The price of gas was higher at the end of Bush's term than it is now

You are a FAGGOT. You post a video showing gas at $4.19, I just paid $4.39, suck an illegal immigrant dick, you Trump obsessed freak.

Just to be clear, you went back to 2009 or earlier in a pathetic attempt at what? To try to justify the raping of the people by your brain dead, mentally incompetent baffoon of a President? LMAO!!! ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1421 on: May 13, 2021, 08:14:38 PM »
You are a FAGGOT. You post a video showing gas at $4.19, I just paid $4.39, suck an illegal immigrant dick, you Trump obsessed freak.

Just to be clear, you went back to 2009 or earlier in a pathetic attempt at what? To try to justify the raping of the people by your brain dead, mentally incompetent baffoon of a President? LMAO!!! ;D ;D

Straw is an impotent toilet boa and I once again volunteer to be banned from here along with him and that moron, Prime.  I despise those two chum buckets, especially so Straw.  Prime is caught up in a limp-dicked social just us bowel movement but could use a dose of reality too.  Fuck That Noise.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1422 on: May 13, 2021, 08:19:18 PM »

In Michigan I paid $4.50 at the height of the Bush years.  Not saying it was Bush's fault but that was the most I've ever paid.  It's about $3.00 right now.  Also, to quote many a Republican, "the President doesn't control gas prices".

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1423 on: May 13, 2021, 08:23:55 PM »
In Michigan I paid $4.50 at the height of the Bush years.  Not saying it was Bush's fault but that was the most I've ever paid.  It's about $3.00 right now.  Also, to quote many a Republican, "the President doesn't control gas prices".

As far as market pricing in general, correct....BUT all tangible commodities are going up due to the money printing by the Biden administration and also shutting down the Keystone pipeline is 100% on ol' Joe. We've just started to see the effect of those two policy actions.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1424 on: May 13, 2021, 08:26:31 PM »

As far as market pricing, correct....BUT all tangible commodities are going up due to the money printing by the Biden administration and also shutting down the Keystone pipeline is 100% on ol' Joe.

I'm willing to be patient.  Things are opening up.  By the fall, I predict unemployment will be down and life in the USA will be pretty normal.  I expect gas to settle down along with most every other good and service.  Then, BOOM!  My 401K will be off the fucking chart!  Thank you in advance Dear Leader Biden.  #BidenMAGA
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D