Author Topic: Bill and Melinda Gates Announce Divorce.  (Read 10472 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Bill and Melinda Gates Announce Divorce.
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2021, 12:22:58 PM »
Who cares, fuck em both.

Bro....that’s a big step, I’m having trouble just jerking off to them.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2021, 06:48:54 PM »
Matt these vaccines aren’t approved for children.

this shit isn't 'approved' for anyone.

Pfizer Says FDA Will Soon Authorize COVID-19 Vaccine For 12-15 Age Group

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/05/04/993519402/pfizer-says-fda-will-soon-authorize-covid-19-vaccine-for-12-15-age-group

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is expected to authorize the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for children 12 to 15 years old

The company plans to submit two new emergency use authorization requests in September, with one request covering children from 2 to 5 years old and a second applying to ages 5 to 11.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2021, 01:29:40 PM »
Wonder what the reason is....

Rented an island for 132k a night for months now....  :D

"Our sources say Melinda Gates rented Calivigny Island in Grenada ... yes, she rented the entire island for $132,000 a night. The plan was for Melinda and the kids, as well as their significant others, to come to the island -- everyone except Bill. We're told everyone in the family already knew Bill and Melinda were divorcing. There was a considerable amount of acrimony associated with the split and we're told virtually everyone in the family took Melinda's side. Another way of putting it ... we're told they were very angry at Bill, and that's why he wasn't invited."

https://www.tmz.com/2021/05/06/bill-melinda-gates-divorce-island-angry/

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2021, 02:04:10 PM »

"Our sources say Melinda Gates rented Calivigny Island in Grenada ... yes, she rented the entire island for $132,000 a night. The plan was for Melinda and the kids, as well as their significant others, to come to the island -- everyone except Bill. We're told everyone in the family already knew Bill and Melinda were divorcing. There was a considerable amount of acrimony associated with the split and we're told virtually everyone in the family took Melinda's side. Another way of putting it ... we're told they were very angry at Bill, and that's why he wasn't invited."

For $50 billion I could learn to plow Melinda in the shitpipe once a month.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2021, 02:20:32 PM »

That's quite common amongst the super wealthy. It usually to keep the tabloid press out.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2021, 02:31:38 PM »
Oh, what did Bill do to upset the family so?

Did he father a love child with the Mexican maid?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2021, 03:22:15 PM »
Oh, what did Bill do to upset the family so?

Did he father a love child with the Mexican maid?

;)
Bill Gates Was Much Closer To Jeffrey Epstein Than He ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2021, 03:56:41 PM »
For $50 billion I could learn to plow Melinda in the shitpipe once a month.

It looks like a dude bro.    :D ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2021, 04:40:03 PM »
It looks like a dude bro.    :D ;D

Dude, for $50.00 at least 80% of Getbig would primemuscle you right in the poo hole.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2021, 06:15:59 PM »
Dude, for $50.00 at least 80% of Getbig would primemuscle you right in the poo hole.

Prime or straw would pay do hit that beast. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2021, 07:41:50 PM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2021, 03:59:41 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2021, 08:25:49 AM »

Love Chris but would never get near his poohole of peas
Q

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2021, 10:05:05 AM »
Love Chris but would never get near his poohole of peas

PrimePedo would suck you 32% of the way through the gloryhole.

Meleaza would finish you off with one Big Gulp.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2021, 12:51:31 PM »

;)

Melinda has been in conversation with divorce lawyers since 2019 before finally filing for divorce, the Journal reported.

She's worked with lawyers across multiple firms to fix a marriage that was "irretrievably broken."

Neither Bill nor Melinda revealed yet what led to the split. But a report that Melinda had been upset at her soon-to-be ex-husband's connection to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein is speculated to be one of the main reasons, the Journal reported.

With the Gateses now splitting up, sources told the outlet that Bill's friendship with Epstein — who had already pleaded guilty to soliciting an underage girl in 2008 when the two first connected in 2011 — "still haunts" Melinda Gates.

https://www.businessinsider.com/melinda-gates-divorce-bill-gates-since-at-least-2019-wsj-2021-5

Gates, 65, reportedly flew on Epstein’s jet, dubbed the Lolita Express, and had numerous meetings. The contact continued even after Melinda, 56, told her husband about her concerns about Epstein.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/melinda-gates-called-divorce-lawyers-in-2019-after-epstein-report-wall-street-journal-says

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2021, 01:32:00 PM »

;)

There were leaked emails regarding Gates association with Epstein. Gates thought Epstein lived a different and very interesting lifestyle, but it wasn't one for him.

Gates is not sexual. The ex wife is proof of that!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2021, 01:38:07 PM »
The wealthy claim they are "bored with the normal" and can "afford" to do some weird shit.  Fuck That Noise.  My younger brother that is a voice actor tells me that this is fact for many Hollyweird "elite".

Whited sepulchers that are no longer doing any "touch up" to their outer appearance.  They don't give a shit until caught in something so disgusting, so utterly heinous that public outcry drowns out their self serving whining.  Gates looks and in some ways behaves like the typical perv but he has what Reeves once called "the benefit of the clout".

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2021, 01:42:34 AM »
Bill Gates has stated over and over that he is not going to die with all of his money. I think he said he's only giving each kid of his $10M and the 100+ billion is going to charity.

I'm curious if Bill Gates will actually do that. He's just so money hungry, that it's hard for me to think he would ever want to give it away, rather than use it for a family dynasty.

If you check the ratios on his videos on YouTube, you will see that he was very loved for years - decades, even. He shook his evil monopoly capitalist software baron image by taking a page out of John D. Rockefeller's book, which was to put on a big public front as a large-scale philanthropist [charity donor]. That strategy worked for a long time, and only failed recently when he became a drug PUSHER for the new Covid-19 gene therapy "vaccine".

Since when is Bill Gates a medical expert? He's not even a doctor, let alone a virologist or other medical expert. And he can't even keep viruses out of his virus-laden computer software, and yet is speaking expertly on keeping viruses out of human populations? LOL.

But here's the thing: I could respect Gates if he put the threat of Covid-19 in CONTEXT, and pointed out that the virus is 99.9% survivable in most age demographics, and is 99.73% survivable for all people under 70. Had he pointed out the geriatric nature of the lethality of the virus, and stated that we should target healthcare resources to the people in the most at-risk age demographics, and defaulted to allow ACTUAL SCIENTIFIC EXPERTS to speak on this, I could have respected that. Instead, he REALLY took his 15 minutes to push his recurring revenue model gene therapy "vaccine" investments, to now get a new potential BILLION DOLLAR A YEAR income stream, pushing vaccines on people who don't even need them.

He didn't encourage people to listen to any experts - even the cherry-picked experts which have been propped up throughout this entire hyped pandemic. Nope - it was all Bill getting a platform, as if he's some kind of medical expert. Again, the man who can't even keep viruses out of his computer software.

But I REALLY have to question Bill Gates intention to "help" people when NOT ONCE has he ever recommended that people eat better, and NOT ONCE has raised awareness about the vitamins and minerals, and various supplements people can incorporate into their diets to build and maintain a healthy immune system, as well as other lifestyle changes which can help that, such as exercise.

So...that is why I use the same term to describe Bill Gates as OneRepMax used:

Snake in the grass.

Until I can get some evidence that Bill Gates actually wants to help people, I have no idea what his intentions are. And he most definitely has the influence necessary to into question the safety of this rushed gene therapy "vaccine", and point out the blatant ridiculousness of closing down gyms, while herding people into McDonald's and other drive-thru's, and closing small businesses [resulting in 100,000 small and medium business closures in the USA, and likely a similar rate of closures as well as other economic problems such as bankruptcies here in Canada, on a proportional scale].

But - nope! Bill Gates doesn't talk about any of that, which just leads me to believe that the BEST-CASE SCENARIO is that he simply wants a new billion-dollar-a-year recurring revenue model for a large-scale global "vaccine" program that will not necessarily hurt anyone, but will be completely unnecessary for the overwhelming majority of people.

So the least [least evil] - he's a part of the hysteria scaring people to get vaccinated when most of them don't have to.

At the worst...I really don't know what his plans/intentions are, and they could be much more sinister than that which I described above. I just don't know. But I don't buy into any notion that Bill Gates is some philanthropist, or cares about people's health [or anything but money, really]. I stopped thinking anything along those lines when I saw what a drug PUSHER he became, since this hyped pandemic began.

But hey - I don't know what he's up to. And I'm willing to admit that. It's just that I, like OneMoreRep, think he is a snake in the grass. 🐍

I just noticed that picture of Bill Gates with Jeffrey Epstein as I was scrolling to post this post. Oh FFS...is Bill another elite pervert too?  ??? :-X Some of the things that has been PROVEN to happen in some elite circles is perverted enough as it is...let alone some of the speculation. If there is ONE thing that the feminist #MeToo movement did right with its insanity, it was that by treating all men as rapists, even Hollywood elite weren't given a pass. So some of them has to be thrown under the bus in the process of all this. When things finally got to a billionaire [or at least, a triple-digit multimillionaire] Jewish financial elite like Jeffrey Epstein, I was like "Whoa...stuff is really hitting the fan now!].

And then...Epstein "killed himself".

I've lived through some pretty crazy things - but NOTHING as crazy as what I've seen since August of 2019 when Jeffrey Epstein allegedly killed himself, up to present-day. In fact...I was thinking we were pretty close to see the English Monarchy fall...but then that whole bombshell seemed to sort of crash and burn. Oh well...maybe this will open the door to some successful investigations in the future.

El Diablo Blanco - I was searching for "Hussein" here in Getbig's search engine [i.e., Saddam Hussein, to see what Getbiggers had to say about him], and I found this fantastic Ironage post about Saddam Hussein from you, that you posted in 2009 [really, not too much after his execution on 12-30-2006]:

The US will learn that they cannot  buy themselves out of every situation.  The military that is supposedly keeping our freedom is sucking this country dry.  The billions upon billions they spend on military is outrageous.  9 guys with box cutters fucked the shit out of NY and bypassed the trillions spend on military to protect us.  What a joke.  Do you know the army spends HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of dollars a year on marketing.  Fucking crazy nation.  People are too happy in this cuntry living the status quo. As long as they have their TVs, football and McDonalds they are fine and don't want to be bothered by your crazy talk because 99% of these fat fucks that claim America is the best country in the world have never left America to see, hell most haven't left the counties they live in so how can they make such a bold statement?

For decades China has been selling goods to the US.  Do you know how China accepts payment?  When most countries trade for goods such as oil and others, the chinese only collect greenbacks.  Money or nothing....and China doesn't exchange this money.  They are sitting on over a trillion dollars in american money.  The slight threat from china to cash in the us dollar and buy the Euro will kill the country.

Do you know why the USA was made at Saddam Hussein in the first place?  He made threats and try to campaign to all mid-east oil barrons to stop trading in US dollars and switch to the Euro.  The us knew if this happened the dollar would plummet, then they took the first opportunity to go after Saddam and failed.

What a bunch of jokes.

^ Great post, El Diablo Blanco. A great, fact-based post that is just as true today, as it was when you posted it, almost 11.5 years ago to the day!

I do think that the USA is an extremely good country though. You can cherry-pick another country that may be better, but the USA is both one of the best countries in the world to live in, while also being the strongest [at least in terms of nuclear tonnage - it is unlikely or impossible that the USA could get the same military size as China due not only to demographic population size disparities, but also due to lack of will]. And we need someone to be the global hegemon. I ask my fellow Canadians what country they would rather see rule the world, if not the USA - Russia? China?

Who should run the world?

I'd much prefer that the global superpower is a country that shares the same human rights values as Canada [basically, another Western/White country - or, if not, then Japan or South Korea, maybe].

Someone has to be the global hegemon.

Someone I know said that Sweden should rule the world. Haha, I mean - Sweden is good and all [or WAS good before it was flooded with MENA men, and drowned in wokeness - even beyond good, back then], but Sweden lacks the population numbers to be the policeman of the world. The population and the military strength.

So...

I'd still rather see the USA in charge of things.

There is an excellent documentary about Saddam Hussein that was produced by UK filmmakers called "Saddam's Tribe: Bound by Blood" that was released in 2007, and is available on YouTube:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2021, 02:52:46 AM »
Speaking of Saddam Hussein...and related to Bill Gates in a way...how much money do some of these Middle Eastern heads of states have?

Muammar Gaddafi was listed as having $200 billion according to the LA Times, which was the figure and source cited in Wikipedia for YEARS. Incidentally, when Muammar Gaddafi was overthrown and killed in 2011, Carlos Slim [owner of Telmex] was listed as the richest man in the world at that time, if I recall correctly, with a net wealth of $105 billion.

That made me really think that the Forbes List of richest people in the world is at best, incomplete.

In the documentary video [TV series] above, it was said that Iraqi oil experts earned $13 billion per year for the nation prior to sanctions [and those sanctions were imposed in the 1990s]. Saddam would have invested some percentage of that oil revenue into his country/countrymen, and invested some in his money laundering company, "Montana Management" [see the Reddit screenshot attached below...LOL]. Saddam Hussein's money in that trust fund is correctly "frozen" according to the Wikipedia link below.  ::)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana_Management

It makes me wonder how much cash Saddam Hussein had, and if some of these Middle Eastern heads of state have vastly more money than the Bill Gates' and the Jeffrey Bezos' of the world.

For example, both Saudi Arabia and Iran have oil reserves valued in the TRILLIONS of dollars...who "owns" all of that wealth? Is it the King of Saudi Arabia and the Crown Prince, as well as the Supreme Leader of Iran?

Oil is currently $68.75 USD per barrel [up from $65.19 USD per barrel, just an hour ago, LOL...things change fast in the stock market!], and Saudi Arabia is said to have a proven reserve of 267,026,000,000 [267.026 billion] barrels of oil. Iran is not far behind at 208,600,000,000 [208.6 billion] proven barrels. These are both high-end estimates, but even 10% of that oil wealth would total over a TRILLION DOLLARS in value.

And is that wealth all owned by various Middle East heads of state? Who is that ultimate owner [or owners] of that fortune?

At current oil prices, Saudi Arabia's oil wealth is valued at $18,358,037,500,000 USD [>$18 TRILLION USD]. Iran's oil wealth is valued at $14,341,250,000,000 [>$14 TRILLION USD]. These are high-end wealth estimates [based on the high-end of the oil "proven reserve" estimates], but again, even at 10% of these figures, we are still talking about values in the TRILLIONS of dollars...and I'm just curious who the technical/legal owners of this wealth are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_proven_oil_reserves

https://markets.businessinsider.com/commodities/oil-price

Really, who "owns" all the value those vast natural resources are worth? Are there global trillionaires out there that we don't know about? I suspect that the "official" wealthiest people worth $100-200 billion have paltry fortunes compared to some of the true global wealthiest.

Of course all of this can change, as the value of oil changes as fossil fuels get displaced by newer/cleaner technology.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2021, 03:03:25 AM »
Really, who owns all that net worth?

climb the ladder high enough... u encounter satan.

none of these mega wealthy mortals actually 'own' anything, including their soul.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2021, 04:24:28 AM »
climb the ladder high enough... u encounter satan.

none of these mega wealthy mortals actually 'own' anything, including their soul.

It's funny that you quoted a part of my post that I thought used terminology that was a little unclear, so I changed it. Here is what I changed it to [although it's now bold, as seen in my recent post above this one - I changed it to bold just so people could see the section that I changed - it's the very last bolded portion of that post, and the only bolded portion that doesn't show a dollar figure]:

Really, who "owns" all the value those vast natural resources are worth?

Zillotch...I'm starting to think that what you are saying could very well be reality. Just hearing some of the crazy stories in Hollywood, and in other elite circles...it just makes me wonder what is or is not the case.

I thought it may be possible that the celebrities that have the most dirt on them are the ones who get the most status, because they can be cancelled the fastest in case they go against the grain of Hollywood [which can ultimately be cancelled if they go against the grain of the financial system in any way].

I actually heard that a new Bill Cosby family series was in the works, and that Cosby wanted it to involve a traditional nuclear family, and that the producers wanted it to involve a transgender family. I think it was one or more transgender parents, if I recall correctly, or possibly one or more transgender children - I think one of the parents was supposed to be transgender. Maybe a couple with one gay male married to a transgender female [a biological male, but technically a "straight transgender female", which is how we are supposed to describe biological males who sleep with other biological males, while claiming to be female.  ::)]

I don't mind using the term "transgender female", but when I do, I usually qualify it by stating it like this: "transgender female / biological male", because I detest the notion of ANYONE thinking that I would EVER cave to the language police. Screw that! IMO, THAT is selling your soul to the devil. 😈

It just makes me wonder why The Almighty Lord himself doesn't come and strike down some of these evildoers!

Frankly, I find the current level of DEGENERACY and FILTH pushed by Hollywood/Pedowood to be utterly sickening!

Even though feminism is INSANE, I'm happy that #MeToo raised a lot of awareness about how bad it is to have children in movies. Some have gotten completely messed up by it.

Zillotch - many things make me wonder if I have sold my soul to the devil, or if I am continuing to do so. Even eating meat has me in a chronic state of guilt, and I would like to relieve that guilt - ideally, by not selling my soul to the devil in the future! Or at all, presuming that I haven't already.

What can I do to not sell my soul to the devil? Can you comment further on this, Zillotch? If you don't want to reply here, feel free to PM me. I'm learning here, and trying to speak to a variety of people on this topic.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2021, 02:45:04 PM »

;)

The website said Melinda was furious with Bill for meeting with the wealthy sex offender and it proved to be “a turning point for the Gates’ relationship”.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/may/10/melinda-bill-gates-divorce-jeffrey-epstein-meetings

She kept Bill on a tight leash.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2021, 03:18:23 PM »
Apparently Bill Gates actually is sexual, lol

"the wild bachelor parties that Microsoft’s boyish chairman would throw in his Seattle home, for which Gates would visit one of Seattle’s all-nude nightclubs and hire dancers to come to his home and swim naked with his friends in his indoor pool"

https://nypost.com/2021/05/10/bill-gates-womanizer-held-nude-pool-parties-biographer/

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 10, 2021, 10:15:30 PM »
What can I do to not sell my soul to the devil?

sincerely accept salvation thru Christ and repent.

do not consciously accept any genetic modification.

God will take it from there - pray without ceasing.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #74 on: May 10, 2021, 11:40:34 PM »
Since the soul continues after the body is kaput, the physical components of the body, including cellular DNA, are distinct and wholly separate from the soul.