Author Topic: first page of gossip 28 threads concerning joe biden  (Read 3010 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: first page of gossip 28 threads concerning joe biden
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2021, 09:54:35 AM »
check these out...     

&t=66s    I know I/m old, don't have to remind me.
F

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2021, 10:30:17 AM »
Joe Biden isn't worth talking about.  He's an establishment stooge that can barely walk and talk.  He has sold the United States out to enrich himself and his family.  He'll continue to do so.

He's a piece of shit.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2021, 10:34:29 AM »
Joe Biden isn't worth talking about.  He's an establishment stooge that can barely walk and talk.  He has sold the United States out to enrich himself and his family.  He'll continue to do so.

He's a piece of shit.
   exactly, than can you explain to me why 25 percent of the threads on page 1  are devoted to him on a bodybuilding website. I mean his physique really wasn't that noteworthy.
F

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2021, 10:51:55 AM »
It’s essentially having an actor playing the part of president. He sits in his trailer all day and then gets called to the set to read lines off a teleprompter.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2021, 10:57:34 AM »
It’s essentially having an actor playing the part of president. He sits in his trailer all day and then gets called to the set to read lines off a teleprompter.

almost like this guy, who is a great comedian by the way.
F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2021, 01:19:14 PM »
The line ups used to be DEEP and packed with people that could have won on any given day.   Back then you never heard anyone say,  "well if so-and-so shows up in shape then... "  Because nearly everyone always showed up in great shape.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2021, 01:27:32 PM »

almost like this guy, who is a great comedian by the way.

Trump ad libbed more in a typical week than  Biden has in his entire presidency so far. You got a fake president and a fake media to cover for him.

I’m glad there’s a lot of Biden threads. I haven’t started any but we had to listen to your pathetic obsession with Trump for four fucking years. Even now that he’s not  president he still owns your mind.

Rock on  Body-Buildah💪💪

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2021, 02:16:14 PM »
to be continued   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Old man, U sound super jealous ..................... ::)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2021, 02:18:37 PM »
                lurker is right bodybuilding was more exciting in the 50's and 60's even into the early 80's.

funky41 , who is older U or lurk !?.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2021, 02:19:05 PM »
   exactly, than can you explain to me why 25 percent of the threads on page 1  are devoted to him on a bodybuilding website.

I have no idea.  I've given up caring about politics.  If people want a senile, child sniffing grifter as their President then so fucking be it.

Right now all I give a fuck about is money.  I'm stacking as much money as I can in order to shield myself from the consequences of Democrat idiocy.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2021, 02:20:23 PM »
I have no idea.  I've given up caring about politics.  If people want a senile, child sniffing grifter as their President then so fucking be it.

Right now all I give a fuck about is money.  I'm stacking as much money as I can in order to shield myself from the consequences of Democrat idiocy.

This is a perfectly rational strategy.👍

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2021, 02:23:56 PM »
Not that I particularly give a shit about thongian combat on the pageant stage but I have almost completely stopped reading this board because of the level of politics that has infected gb over the last few years.

Every time I look it it, it's the same bullshit.  A fucking tiresome shouting match of right vs left rhetoric, with very few people really interested in any way, shape or form in giving an inch.

Not that there isn't reason to have a heightened interest in politics thesedays - but who the fuck wants to waste their spare time "debating" that shit?  Sad c.u.nts   

I'd rather be jerking off and watching Goodrum house tours (maybe at the same time).  Now that is what I call living.

It's a shame we don't have a Politics Discussion board here. ;D

I find it funny when old man funk51 posts threads like this. He's responsible for over 50% of the political posts and threads on this page.

It's just that most people have learned to ignore him completely.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2021, 02:31:27 AM »

Yeah - I didn't even bother bringing that up because it feels as if the majority want to wallow in pointless political bickering and if that's what the majority want to do, why should it be pushed off to a side board?

No doubt that bodybuilding and professional bodybuilding has never been less interesting in our life times.  Replacing it with talking about presidents all the fucking time is a strange choice.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2021, 02:34:13 AM »

I find it funny when old man funk51 posts threads like this. He's responsible for over 50% of the political posts and threads on this page.

I thought that was a bit odd. Good guy though, everyone here is, people can poke fun at each other or retarded presidents.
This place hasnt really been a lifting forum for ages. There are numerous, much better than this one for lifting related stuff.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2021, 12:23:47 PM »

Trump ad libbed more in a typical week than  Biden has in his entire presidency so far. You got a fake president and a fake media to cover for him.

I’m glad there’s a lot of Biden threads. I haven’t started any but we had to listen to your pathetic obsession with Trump for four fucking years. Even now that he’s not  president he still owns your mind.

Rock on  Body-Buildah💪💪

ad-libbed is that another word for lied.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2021, 12:24:58 PM »

Old man, U sound super jealous ..................... ::)
     so you think being a rapist with 18 known accusers is an admirable quality.... okay
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2021, 12:26:54 PM »

funky41 , who is older U or lurk !?.
                  probably me I'd say. but I'm still younger than the current and former president and that's not a good thing.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2021, 12:29:06 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   that's why you're on here ignoring me right. and by the way , I very seldom posted anything political on the main board.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2021, 12:31:25 PM »
Yeah - I didn't even bother bringing that up because it feels as if the majority want to wallow in pointless political bickering and if that's what the majority want to do, why should it be pushed off to a side board?

No doubt that bodybuilding and professional bodybuilding has never been less interesting in our life times.  Replacing it with talking about presidents all the fucking time is a strange choice.
   good post and you are absolutely right.
F

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2021, 12:33:46 PM »
       ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   that's why you're on here ignoring me right. and by the way , I very seldom posted anything political on the main board.

You really are retarded. ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2021, 12:34:20 PM »
I put another one up for fun.  8)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2021, 12:39:44 PM »
You really are retarded. ;D

duhh,  that's why I'm on here took you long enough to figure that one out.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2021, 12:41:00 PM »
I put another one up for fun.  8)
    good for you that's what it's all about.
F

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2021, 01:05:07 PM »
    good for you that's what it's all about.

Well, that's the thing...really. The whole "BDS" thing is a joke because nobody on the right really thinks the guy is in charge, ergo there is a component of humor missing in TDS.

Recall, the left was blaming Trump for everything that existed in this world including storms...hahaha.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/opinions/wp/2018/09/11/yes-you-can-blame-president-trump-for-hurricane-florence/

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2021, 01:14:06 PM »

Well, that's the thing...really. The whole "BDS" thing is a joke because nobody on the right really thinks the guy is in charge, ergo there is a component of humor missing in TDS.

Recall, the left was blaming Trump for everything that existed in this world including storms...hahaha.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/opinions/wp/2018/09/11/yes-you-can-blame-president-trump-for-hurricane-florence/

oh yeah that's when the guy with the really good brain was wondering if we could nuke a hurricane.
F