Author Topic: Covid Shaming and Alienation Tactic.  (Read 753 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Covid Shaming and Alienation Tactic.
« on: May 13, 2021, 10:31:26 AM »
‘You don’t have to wear it’: Fauci on masks for vaccinated people outside

WASHINGTON — Amid continuing confusion and debate over mask wearing, Dr. Anthony Fauci, a top medical adviser to the Biden administration, emphasized that the time has come to let up on wearing face coverings in some situations.

“If you’re vaccinated and you’re outside, put aside your mask. You don’t have to wear it,” he said in a television interview on Thursday morning.

The characteristically blunt comments come amid  questions about whether the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is misinterpreting scientific studies and exaggerating the risk of outdoor transmission.

They are trying to alienate and shame people who don't get vaccinated. Fuck them!  I'm wearing my mask out everywhere. 

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: Covid Shaming and Alienation Tactic.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 10:43:15 AM »
 ::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 11:02:15 AM »
‘You don’t have to wear it’: Fauci on masks for vaccinated people outside

WASHINGTON — Amid continuing confusion and debate over mask wearing, Dr. Anthony Fauci, a top medical adviser to the Biden administration, emphasized that the time has come to let up on wearing face coverings in some situations.

“If you’re vaccinated and you’re outside, put aside your mask. You don’t have to wear it,” he said in a television interview on Thursday morning.

The characteristically blunt comments come amid  questions about whether the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is misinterpreting scientific studies and exaggerating the risk of outdoor transmission.

They are trying to alienate and shame people who don't get vaccinated. Fuck them!  I'm wearing my mask out everywhere.

Fauci is appearing more and more like a scumbag.

"1"

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 11:09:07 AM »
Ontario’s Dough Ford just extended the province’s stay-at-home order until June 2.

Got to ensure no business survives and an overwhelming majority of lives are ruined, I guess.

Mental health? Not a consideration.

Trashed children’s well being? Not a thought.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 11:13:57 AM »
I still don’t understand the complacency with which people gave up their freedoms?

What possible repercussions could there be if 300 million people don’t wear their masks or take an untested vaccine?

Sheeple.

The pandemic was nothing more than a tool used to help remove President Trump from office.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2021, 12:17:33 PM »

"1"

He can't be trusted. He always has an undisclosed reason for the "guidelines" that he provides.

Have people forgotten that he admittedly lied about not needing the wear masks in the beginning?

That was completely unnecessary and why would he not justify lying to us again.

I've used common sense through this whole thing and it's working just fine

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2021, 12:37:09 PM »
He can't be trusted. He always has an undisclosed reason for the "guidelines" that he provides.

Have people forgotten that he admittedly lied about not needing the wear masks in the beginning?

That was completely unnecessary and why would he not justify lying to us again.

I've used common sense through this whole thing and it's working just fine

You're absolutely right sir.

"1"

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2021, 02:39:35 PM »
I still don’t understand the complacency with which people gave up their freedoms?

What possible repercussions could there be if 300 million people don’t wear their masks or take an untested vaccine?

Sheeple.

The pandemic was nothing more than a tool used to help remove President Trump from office.

Yep - and with the voting changes that were put in place, it worked.

What happened then was that enough people kept complying, and this bullshit continued.

I'm just happy the law is on my side, so I can just ignore wearing a mask. Nobody who fights back will lose in court because the law is on their side [this is true in both Canada and the USA].

They just want to push it until the 100,000 small businesses in the USA that have closed so far goes up to 500,000, or a million, etc.

Meanwhile, all anyone has to do is just not comply, and nothing can be done to them. The government will ultimately lose in court.

Imagine punishing the people trying to follow the rules said to be in place for the public health, when all they are really in place for is consolidating small business revenue into big corporations.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2021, 04:09:26 PM »
Ontario’s Dough Ford just extended the province’s stay-at-home order until June 2.

Got to ensure no business survives and an overwhelming majority of lives are ruined, I guess.

I started saying it in March 2020 and I’m saying it in May 2021. This is at heart a currency devaluation scheme.

I suspect what’s going on in your country is a result of Canada’s currency rising for the past year against the dollar. This could give them a pretext to devalue even more.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2021, 04:26:53 PM »
this makes no sense, you can catch it as easily as non vaccinated and you can still spread it as easily as non vaccinated, it just lowers your risk of hospitalisation/death if you do get it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2021, 04:40:32 PM »

"1"
Took over a year for some people to realize this.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2021, 11:25:54 PM »

"1"

You can't climb so high on the social ladder if you're not a scumbag. Most of these pricks were probably ridiculed as kids, had no friends, envied the social lives of their peers etc. As a human being one wants to desperately fit in when growing up and if that doesn't happen some go shoot up a school while some grow up and become important members of academic/political society. Now they have a chance to get back at the society for their miserable childhood

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2021, 12:22:05 AM »

"1"

Yep. He's a snake oil salesman. Nothing more.
a

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2021, 12:36:16 AM »

LOL!!! What a fat disgusting cheeseburger eating piece of shit.

Just a few hours ago, a friend of mine told me that his Dough's net worth is $50 million now, which apparently went up considerably during the pandemic.

Ontario premier Doug Ford is on the left. That is Bracebridge mayor Graydon Smith on the right. These are the types of men we should all want to weigh in our health:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2021, 12:51:19 AM »
Yep. He's a snake oil salesman. Nothing more.

He's an absolutely disgusting lying piece of shit. Go to 1:37 of this video and listen to the piece of shit admit to lying to people's faces:

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2021, 05:34:05 AM »

Definitely Olympic superheavyweight power lifters

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2021, 05:35:33 AM »

Definitely Olympic superheavyweight power lifters

Can they compete if they are still preop?