Author Topic: Ellen DeGeneres: The Toxic Workplace Scandal Felt Coordinated And Misogynistic  (Read 3305 times)

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Ellen DeGeneres says the toxic workplace scandal felt ‘coordinated’ and ‘very misogynistic’

By: Suzy Byrne

The Ellen DeGeneres Show host, 63, told Today's Savannah Guthrie that the toxic workplace allegations and ratings slide were not factors in her decision, noting that if she was still "having fun, I would do this show with nobody watching." However, she admits the personal attacks hit hard, and said they felt "orchestrated" and "coordinated." They also felt "very misogynistic."

The interview took place after DeGeneres recorded her emotional monologue announcing the news on her show, which airs Thursday. Speaking to her viewers, she broke down in tears, saying "The past 18 years have changed my life. You’ve changed my life. And I am forever grateful to all of you for watching, for laughing, for dancing, sometimes crying.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ellen-de-generes-says-the-toxic-workplace-scandal-felt-coordinated-and-very-misogynistic-143158988.html

Bottom line, this was a coordinated attack against her because she's a woman.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Bullshit.

It's because she is a raging cunt.

People have been talking about how big of an asshole she is for decades.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV

"The viewers fired her". Ellen's former producer Hedda Muskat does not hold back when she reacts to the news that Ellen Degeneres' show has been cancelled, in an extraordinary LIVE interview. Her stunning and scathing comments about Ellen are jawdropping.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Man or woman, dancing or belittling her underlings....at 63 you already hit pay dirt - JUST GO AWAY.  ;D

Her ears and nose are growing like a mofo.

Henda

• Getbig V
Who the fuck in their right mind would put up with that disgusting looking piece of shit talking to them like shit? Would smash the horrible little lesbian cunt straight between the eyes and quit job there and then

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
People called her out on this ages ago. Shes a slimy, retarded kvnt of a heinous being.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

"The viewers fired her". Ellen's former producer Hedda Muskat does not hold back when she reacts to the news that Ellen Degeneres' show has been cancelled, in an extraordinary LIVE interview. Her stunning and scathing comments about Ellen are jawdropping.

Worth the watch, Muskat is vicious. Hollywood must see DeGeneres as totally done, because even if people are hated, you rarely see the claws out as much as was displayed in that video.

It's an hilarious tossing in the bushes.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Even if she was the nicest host ever, celebrity worship is a repulsive waste of time.

That said, Biff Hogan, the actor who was the third choice to play one of 12 extras in a Geico commercial whose production almost made it to the storyboarding stage, died today at 91.

Henda

• Getbig V
People called her out on this ages ago. Shes a slimy, retarded kvnt of a heinous being.

Someone as physically revolting as she is need to make up for their repulsive appearance with beautiful radiant personality to compensate for them being a disgusting eyesore, why she feels she can behave like such a cunt while being about as attractive as genital herpes is beyond me she must think she the best thing since sliced bread

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Sour grapes Muskrat seems like a true bitch and her comments are not necessary. She worked on the show for its first two seasons before she says she was let go. I don't watch the Ellen show because the daytime talk show format bores me. However, slamming one's former employer is never a wise move.

If pictures are truly worth a thousand words, this rat doesn't exactly look like she's a "nice person" herself.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Someone as physically revolting as she is need to make up for their repulsive appearance with beautiful radiant personality to compensate for them being a disgusting eyesore, why she feels she can behave like such a cunt while being about as attractive as genital herpes is beyond me she must think she the best thing since sliced bread

You have a beautiful radiant personality.

🤣

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Loved her in Star Trek Deep Space 9
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
Even if she was the nicest host ever, celebrity worship is a repulsive waste of time.

That said, Biff Hogan, the actor who was the third choice to play one of 12 extras in a Geico commercial whose production almost made it to the storyboarding stage, died today at 91.

Biff was of course famously played by Lamar Johnstone in the 1914 movie The Tie That Binds

"Biff Hogan, a tough, wins Mollie McIntyre, because he demonstrates his athletic superiority over Larry McGuire, a hard-working man. After his marriage, Hogan gets into bad company, breaks into a factory with two comrades, and after a hand to hand fight with the watchman, he is arrested and sent to prison. In the meantime, his wife obtains a divorce and marries McGuire. Upon his release, Hogan tries to see his child, but is refused permission by McGuire. In revenge he decides to take McGuire's life. Going to the latter's house, he prepares to shoot him, and nearly takes the life of his own child who is sitting in an arm chair and wears McGuire's hat. The shock makes Hogan resolve to lead a better life."

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0467075/

PIP Biff  :'(

T

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Biff was of course famously played by Lamar Johnstone in the 1914 movie The Tie That Binds

"Biff Hogan, a tough, wins Mollie McIntyre, because he demonstrates his athletic superiority over Larry McGuire, a hard-working man. After his marriage, Hogan gets into bad company, breaks into a factory with two comrades, and after a hand to hand fight with the watchman, he is arrested and sent to prison. In the meantime, his wife obtains a divorce and marries McGuire. Upon his release, Hogan tries to see his child, but is refused permission by McGuire. In revenge he decides to take McGuire's life. Going to the latter's house, he prepares to shoot him, and nearly takes the life of his own child who is sitting in an arm chair and wears McGuire's hat. The shock makes Hogan resolve to lead a better life."

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0467075/

PIP Biff  :'(

Knowing someone else recognizes Biff means a lot. Thank you.

I can't think of any other role that showcased Johnstone's acting range quite as well. Lamar's Biff is firmly entrenched in a punitive plot, which morphs into a revenge story, and somehow Johnstone's performance ties these elements together into not only a maturation plot, an education plot, and a redemption plot, but binds all of these facets into a unique social drama as well.  8)  :'(

Taffin

• Getbig V
Knowing someone else recognizes Biff means a lot. Thank you.

I can't think of any other role that showcased Johnstone's acting range quite as well. Lamar's Biff is firmly entrenched in a punitive plot, which morphs into a revenge story, and somehow Johnstone's performance ties these elements together into not only a maturation plot, an education plot, and a redemption plot, but binds all of these facets into a unique social drama as well.  8)  :'(

He touched a lot of us, man

T

Taffin

• Getbig V

^^^ Not literally, I hasten to add
T

Megalodon

• Getbig V

^^^ Not literally, I hasten to add

Lionel Ritchie had that effect on all of us.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Would be great to give her a nice stiff boot right in the teeth.

Dave D

• Getbig V
Sour grapes Muskrat seems like a true bitch and her comments are not necessary. She worked on the show for its first two seasons before she says she was let go. I don't watch the Ellen show because the daytime talk show format bores me. However, slamming one's former employer is never a wise move.

If pictures are truly worth a thousand words, this rat doesn't exactly look like she's a "nice person" herself.

1. Theres no such sex as a "woman".
2. Prime why are you so hateful and judgmental based on ONE photo?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

Have you looked in a mirror lately, kid?  No?  Oh yes...Like so many of your kind, the mirror is your personal picture of Dorian Gray.  Talk about the pot calling the kettle "hebrew".    The degradation of what passes for  your soul will soon be compete and you will have nowhere to turn but only because you have driven nails into both your soles.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
they always say it's a man's fault

E
E

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus

You talked to her?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
You talked to her?

She was my brother's neighbor when he lived in Glendale. She seemed nice. Offered to jerk me off once at a neighborhood bbq. Unfortunately I had just finished myself off and wasn't ready to go again. Not sure if rain checks expire or not?