Author Topic: 2021 NY Pro - IFBB Pro Sahar Kazes trains - 6 days out  (Read 1701 times)

Tr55

• Getbig II
2021 NY Pro - IFBB Pro Sahar Kazes trains - 6 days out
« on: May 13, 2021, 07:37:51 PM »

IFBB PRO SAHAR KAZES TRAINS 6 DAYS OUT OF NEW YORK PRO

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: IFBB PRO SAHAR KAZES TRAINS 6 DAYS OUT OF NEW YORK PRO
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 07:38:34 PM »
Another soon to be victim of congenital stupidity.  FTN.

Tr55

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 07:41:54 PM »
Stills

Tr55

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 07:42:53 PM »
Shots

Tr55

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 07:43:53 PM »
Still

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2021, 07:45:35 PM »
Good grief...What an IOL.  FTN.  I hope he assumes room temp while on stage. 

Tr55

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2021, 07:45:54 PM »
Still

Tr55

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2021, 07:47:13 PM »
Still

Tr55

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2021, 07:47:56 PM »
Still

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2021, 08:17:03 PM »
Who?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2021, 01:12:41 AM »
Who?

Keyser Söze

"After the show, my guess is that you will never hear from him again. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that… he is gone..."

T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2021, 04:29:33 AM »
I must object to him being 6 days out.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2021, 04:41:05 AM »
 ???

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2021, 08:06:01 AM »

Good news for him is that the "New York Pro" is being held AGAIN in Tampa Bay (home of the Super Bowl Champion BUCS  ;D ).

So, he'll have no problems finding a gym in which he can train.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2021, 09:14:08 AM »
He looks pretty good, including tight waist in posing at end of video. Fairly short dude. From Israel. Sephardim? Israeli Arab?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2021, 10:01:51 AM »
He looks pretty good, including tight waist in posing at end of video. Fairly short dude. From Israel. Sephardim? Israeli Arab?
If he's an Israeli Arab he better stay here.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2021, 11:25:00 AM »
If he's an Israeli Arab he better stay here.

Probably Sephardic Jew. My understanding is that 20 percent or more of Israeli citizens (inside the borders, not Gaza, not West Bank) are Arabs. It would be interesting to know if Arab Israelis are proportionately represented among Israeli bodybuilders. Complex over there.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2021, 01:17:17 AM »
Probably Sephardic Jew. My understanding is that 20 percent or more of Israeli citizens (inside the borders, not Gaza, not West Bank) are Arabs. It would be interesting to know if Arab Israelis are proportionately represented among Israeli bodybuilders. Complex over there.

That's about right.  I think Israel is around 74% to 76% Jewish, with the majority of the non-Jewish/Israeli population being Arabs.

Racial diversity is Israel's greatest strength:

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2021, 05:29:45 AM »
Divershitty

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2021, 06:48:14 AM »
That's about right.  I think Israel is around 74% to 76% Jewish, with the majority of the non-Jewish/Israeli population being Arabs.

Racial diversity is Israel's greatest strength:

Both sides are fatally flawed attitude wise, which gives little hope although no choice but to keep trying:

ARABS: Have you ever met a Palestinian or Jordanian (or most any Arab for that matter) who will flat out state that Israel has a right to exist? FACE REALITY MY FRIENDS. You don’t even need to be convinced based on the horrors Jews have faced in history. Just wake up and smell the coffee, this is not going to change and 1948 and 1967 are now ages ago.
ISRAELI JEWS: For a religious people (or mostly religious), SHAME. SHAME. GOD DON’T LIKE APARTHEID, and that is what you have cozied up to.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2021, 08:17:05 AM »
Both sides are fatally flawed attitude wise, which gives little hope although no choice but to keep trying:

ARABS: Have you ever met a Palestinian or Jordanian (or most any Arab for that matter) who will flat out state that Israel has a right to exist? FACE REALITY MY FRIENDS. You don’t even need to be convinced based on the horrors Jews have faced in history. Just wake up and smell the coffee, this is not going to change and 1948 and 1967 are now ages ago.
ISRAELI JEWS: For a religious people (or mostly religious), SHAME. SHAME. GOD DON’T LIKE APARTHEID, and that is what you have cozied up to.

Do you know if it's true that a ridiculously high number of both Israeli Jews and Palestinians in the region want to essentially exterminate the other side?

We're talking - deep seated hatred here.  One thing I am pretty confident about WWII is that the average German was not aware of the extent of whatever The Holocaust actually was [which is hard for me to know given that any White man - or anyone, really, probably even a Jew, if Norman G. Finkelstein or David Cole are any examples - can't even ask questions about the nature of The Holocaust without being shouted down and called a Nazi].  It appears to me that Jacob Rothschild actually admitted that his family founded the state of Israel by way of the Balfour Declaration of 1917, through his uncle Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild:

^ That video seems to be in tatters on YouTube, because Jacob Rothschild basically confirmed the "anti-Semitic" theory that the Rothschild family created Israel.  Well - Jacob basically admits to it there.

But on that note, what I think happened in Germany was that Hitler and the Nazi Party - and presumably to some extent, the German people - wanted Jews out of Germany due to economic conflict, and the Rothschilds wanted Jews transported to Palestine to settle and form what later became Israel.

So I think it was - at least to start, before the war became existential - a policy of emigration, not extermination.

And I'm not so certain that the average German person hated Jews at the time [although when the war started impacting the average German person in 1943, that may have changed - but I can't comment on people's attitudes when facing existential threats, especially given how utterly looney people have been in the past 14 months in light of what is essentially a global NON-threat].

Relating this back to the situation in Israel between Israeli Jews and Palestinians, it seems to me that a lot of Jews and Arabs living in the region literally hate one another?  ???

As in, hate to the point of wanting to kill one another.  Do you know if that is the case?

Here's an example - although I'm not sure if this is just cherry-picked, and not reflective of average views in the area:

^ That video, nor this one following, is not the video I had in mind.  I'm not sure if you know the hot, thin, reporter who was [maybe still is] on Russia Today...she was on The Young Turks once, and did a report where Israeli Jews were interviewed about Palestinians, and something like half of the handful that were interviewed said that they wanted to kill Palestinians.  I'm not sure if that was just a cherry-picked sample, or if the hate runs that deep over there.  Another video on that topic:

^ That video was much more positive than the one I had in mind, although I'm only four minutes in so far.

I just remembered the name of the female reporter - Abby Martin.  I think this may be the video where the hate of Palestinians by Jews in Israel really runs deep [and I think the negative feelings like this are on both sides - I just don't know the extent]:

And one last one, sort of related to this - I see that Andrew Yang got involved with this discussion with the recent Israeli/Palestinian conflict:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2021, 08:24:55 AM »
Yep - that second last video was the one I remembered.

mphgrove - do you think those interviews were cherry-picked?  She denies it, but those views seem a bit extreme.

However, when you're actually living in conflict, views like that may not be extreme.  I can honestly say that I've seen people around me basically treat vaccinated people wearing masks like they are terroristic "asymptomatic carriers".

So...if people can be that way when dealing with a non-threat [just a psychological threat], I imagine things would be even worse if there was a real, objective threat, that you could point to.

Abby Martin says that polls reflect views similar to the ones shown in that video.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2021, 08:29:16 AM »
No doubt this will catapult him to a run for governor of california.

Assuming he'll win the show, I will decide my gubernatorial vote based on the quality of the competition he faced.
Y

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2021, 09:33:42 AM »
Yep - that second last video was the one I remembered.

mphgrove - do you think those interviews were cherry-picked?  She denies it, but those views seem a bit extreme.

However, when you're actually living in conflict, views like that may not be extreme.  I can honestly say that I've seen people around me basically treat vaccinated people wearing masks like they are terroristic "asymptomatic carriers".

So...if people can be that way when dealing with a non-threat [just a psychological threat], I imagine things would be even worse if there was a real, objective threat, that you could point to.

Abby Martin says that polls reflect views similar to the ones shown in that video.

Matt, I watched those videos in part but not fully. I think the first one has a bias toward finding a common ground (a hopeful view that I support), and the latter showing the level of hatred on both sides, understandable because of both history and current circumstances, but the pessimistic and unfortunately maybe more realistic angle we see today.

I have been in the Middle East but on the Arab side only and there are many Arabs in the metropolitan region in which I live in the US. I have not been in Israel. I know many American Jews but they do not really count, because their views are quite different from the views of Israeli Jews, unlike American Arabs who have kept all the resentments very much alive. So I speak without having been in Israel and it is possible my outlook would change if I went there (although I don’t think so).

The recent violence trigger point may have been more than anything vulnerability (attack?) on the most important Muslim religious structure in Jerusalem, the Al-Aqsa mosque. But the primary theme is ongoing, Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza feel “occupied” and abused, Palestinians everywhere feel “thrown out” of their land (1948 and 1967) many moving on to other nations and doing very well but many others stuck in places like Gaza, refugee camps in Lebanon, and even the West Bank, with Israeli settlements encroaching in on them there. Because of these realities and resentments, most of them simply cannot get to the point of saying “Yes, look at what our brothers the Jews have suffered, and yes their nation HAS A RIGHT TO EXIST.

As for the 20% Arabs inside of Israel, I am very curious about them and that is why I asked the question as to whether the Arab Israeli bodybuilders compete right along side the Jewish bodybuilders or not. If any Israeli here knows the answer to that, please advise. One thing I love about bodybuilding is that muscles generally are pretty blind to all this kind of thing. But there is no doubt in my mind that a form of apartheid is emerging even within the borders of Israel itself (clearly in the encroached West Bank) where Arabs are treated as second class citizens.

As for the Israelis, they feel threatened BECAUSE THEY ARE THREATENED. The recent Hamas bombs from Gaza are a perfect example of that. But I don’t want to get into a discussion of whether the Hamas bombs are worse or Israeli retaliation into Gaza is worse. The various media will skew that this way or that, but all that does is keep us in the never-to-be solved current status.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2021, 01:44:02 PM »
thread drift of peace violence