Author Topic: Getbig Members who are scared taking the Corona Vaccine - Ha fucking Ha!!!  (Read 12965 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
After a long hiatus I thought, hey let's have a look what these Retards over at Gebig are up to. Let's see if Wes died of Cancer yet and if Vince still takes it up the ass. I am 5 min in and cannot stop laughing at all the feelstrong regular Members who are scared of the COVID Vaccination. Buhu!!! I am scared of a little Vaccine. Are you fucking kidding me?

Mind you they don't care that most of the shit they inject on a daily basis has been mixed up in some dirty shitty underground lab in Tijuana or in *HAHAHA China! That's alright cause, get big or die trying. But goddamit, I ain't going to take some Vaccine that has been FDA approved.

Gayer than a musclebear walking his shih tzu, gayer than a handbag full of rainbows.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
I haven't gotten a normal flu shot since 2014, and won't get another one until I'm at least 65. It's not because I'm scared, it's because I have an immune system.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
After a long hiatus I thought, hey let's have a look what these Retards over at Gebig are up to. Let's see if Wes died of Cancer yet and if Vince still takes it up the ass. I am 5 min in and cannot stop laughing at all the feelstrong regular Members who are scared of the COVID Vaccination. Buhu!!! I am scared of a little Vaccine. Are you fucking kidding me?

Mind you they don't care that most of the shit they inject on a daily basis has been mixed up in some dirty shitty underground lab in Tijuana or in *HAHAHA China! That's alright cause, get big or die trying. But goddamit, I ain't going to take some Vaccine that has been FDA approved.

Gayer than a musclebear walking his shih tzu, gayer than a handbag full of rainbows.
As opposed to being scared of a virus that kills almost no one under 80?

prowlermaniac

• Getbig II
Well it Hasn’t been FDA approved so there’s goes your spiel.  Welcome back you slut

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Hi Food and Drug Administration !!!!

Stark

• Getbig V
I haven't gotten a normal flu shot since 2014, and won't get another one until I'm at least 65. It's not because I'm scared, it's because I have an immune system.

This here isn't the flue though and I take that argument from anybody who isn't pumping steroids into their system and not give a second thought who made them. That's the point that made me a loose my shit for a seconds. The hypocrisy of your typical roidhead isn't something that should suprise me anymore, but it does.

1) Riding a dick to pay for my roids - It's only gay if you feel arroused.
2) Risking long time health issues including Kidney failure because I want to get over my personal insecurity - fine by me.
3) Taking a vaccine that has been used by Millions of people and 0.000000% ever had any issues - NO FUCKING WAY!!!

Don't make me laught, it's pathetic to the extreme.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
The 12000+ that have already died would disagree if they weren't dead.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I`m not scared of too much,I`m just not stupid.

nzgs

• Getbig III
"Covid" doesn't kill young healthy people, at all. That's if the virus even exists, the narrative that flu has disappeared is flimsy at best considering half of "covid" cases have flu as co-morbidity. These vaccines do kill young healthy people. It's a very simple IQ test.

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
what a Turd the OP is  ::)   sounds about 12

Stark

• Getbig V
I`m not scared of too much,I`m just not stupid.

You of all people man :/ - You just cheated death and now with a damaged lung don't want to take a vaccine. Let me ask you this, what do you think will happen if you take the vaccine? You think your dick will fall off? Or in a few month when the secret componet kicks in we all become Bill Gates Zombies? I mean, when you say - I am not stupid - What are you afraid of?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Well it Hasn’t been FDA approved so there’s goes your spiel.  Welcome back you slut

Exactly!! It hasn't been FDA approved and is experimental gene therapy not a vaccine. Stark or whoever the fuck, you are a clown. Fuck off back to whatever shithole you have climbed out of.

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
You of all people man :/ - You just cheated death and now with a damaged lung don't want to take a vaccine. Let me ask you this, what do you think will happen if you take the vaccine? You think your dick will fall off? Or in a few month when the secret componet kicks in we all become Bill Gates Zombies? I mean, when you say - I am not stupid - What are you afraid of?
you´re exactly the sort of person that need to take it & go.
fucking retard ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
The 12000+ that have already died would disagree if they weren't dead.

Source please or did you just pull that number out of your ass... yes you did  ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
too all you nobody's who are trying so hard to get my attention - I don't talk to members under a healthy 10k post count. In short, you haven't been long enough on getbig to grace my attention.

Tata

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Source please or did you just pull that number out of your ass... yes you did  ::)

You are a gullible sheep. Lining up for your experimental gene therapy like a good little boy. Did you do any research at all or just take whatever you are told by MSM at face value? Cretins like you are a danger to the rest of us with a brain because you try to force others to follow in your mindless foot-steps. You didn't even know that your precious 'vaccine' was not FDA approved! Fucking dumbass.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
too all you nobody's who are trying so hard to get my attention - I don't talk to members under a healthy 10k post count. In short, you haven't been long enough on getbig to grace my attention.

Tata

Fuck off then kunt

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Stark if you were me would you take it with my medical problems at my age?

Be honest or don`t bother commenting.

Stark

• Getbig V
Wes my man I might be a cunt, but I am a honest cunt and yes I would have taken it in a heart beat. No questions asked. The alternative is way worse. There is no fucking conspiracy. How do I know this? Simple, can you imagine a government keeping something as big as massive death of covid vaccine as a secret? No? Me too  :D - They don't know what they are doing at the best of times never mind hiding something that big. It's just not possible and plausible.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
This here isn't the flue though and I take that argument from anybody who isn't pumping steroids into their system and not give a second thought who made them. That's the point that made me a loose my shit for a seconds. The hypocrisy of your typical roidhead isn't something that should suprise me anymore, but it does.

1) Riding a dick to pay for my roids - It's only gay if you feel arroused.
2) Risking long time health issues including Kidney failure because I want to get over my personal insecurity - fine by me.
3) Taking a vaccine that has been used by Millions of people and 0.000000% ever had any issues - NO FUCKING WAY!!!

Don't make me laught, it's pathetic to the extreme.

[1] I don't use steroids. Using 15mg of Dianabol for three weeks every 3-5 years doesn't count. I've done three real cycles in my life, in 2004, 2005, and 2006. So that doesn't apply to me.

[2] I don't put anything in my body that I don't have long-term data on. Nothing. So once again, that doesn't apply to me.

[3] I'm not taking an experimental mRNA gene therapy agent "vaccine" for a virus I have a 99.94% chance of surviving. I have an immune system - I'd prefer to use that than to rely on drugs to be healthy.

[4] If people hadn't complied, we'd be in the exact same spot, with none of the economic damage. So I'm not complying.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Wes my man I might be a cunt, but I am a honest cunt and yes I would have taken it in a heart beat. No questions asked. The alternative is way worse. There is no fucking conspiracy. How do I know this? Simple, can you imagine a government keeping something as big as massive death of covid vaccine as a secret? No? Me too  :D - They don't know what they are doing at the best of times never mind hiding something that big. It's just not possible and plausible.
Well I guess I`m just the kunt of the decade then bro.

Stark

• Getbig V
[1] I don't use steroids. Using 15mg of Dianabol for three weeks every 3-5 years doesn't count. I've done three real cycles in my life, in 2004, 2005, and 2006. So that doesn't apply to me.
Yes it does count, especially if you buy it in some shitty pharmacy in Juárez.

[2] I don't put anything in my body that I don't have long-term data on. Nothing. So once again, that doesn't apply to me.
Yes it does, see above, you have no idea where your shit comes from and what you are pumping "in your vains" (or your ass cheek) unless it is legaly bought. Don't be gullible.

[3] I'm not taking an experimental mRNA gene therapy agent "vaccine" for a virus I have a 99.94% chance of surviving. I have an immune system - I'd prefer to use that than to rely on drugs to be healthy.
 ::) ::) mRNA is NOt gene therapy you gullible conspiracy nut, take your attention of Fox and or Above Top Security and actually read some credible medical papers.

[4] If people hadn't complied, we'd be in the exact same spot, with none of the economic damage. So I'm not complying.

Well, I guess it's your choice but it's a pretty dumb one.

Stark

• Getbig V
Well I guess I`m just the kunt of the decade then bro.

Hey it's your life, I am all for free choice don't get me wrong, If you want roll the dice and die of Covid thats your choice. I just find that unreasonable fear of the covid vaccine by a bunch of drug addicts hilarious.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hey it's your life, I am all for free choice don't get me wrong, If you want roll the dice and die of Covid thats your choice. I just find that unreasonable fear of the covid vaccine by a bunch of drug addicts hilarious.
Stark can I ask you a serious question....I`m gonna anyway so fuck it.

You`ve been absent from the board for quite some time now you return out of the blue concerned about peoples health.

GTFOH

Stark

• Getbig V
Stark can I ask you a serious question....I`m gonna anyway so fuck it.

You`ve been absent from the board for quite some time now you return out of the blue concerned about peoples health.

GTFOH

I have ALWAYS been here Wes, always. Not only have I been on, I have kept an eye on everybody. Especially you Wes.