Author Topic: Chris Cormier  (Read 7182 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Chris Cormier
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2019, 12:05:10 PM »
Ended up watching the Cormier doc today. Worth the 4.99 (for me at least) didn't know a lot about him honestly.
That pic above where he looks scrawny, I wonder if that was post-hospital stay? Either way he put weight back on and looks OK today.
(Nothing like his past of course). As no one should at his age. Didn't realize he was in a coma for a month back then (back injury).

The doc was your standard collection of interviews, one quote stood out by our own Shawn:

Shawn Ray: "Chris will never be known as an A-List bodybuilder, like a Dorian Yates, a Ronnie Coleman, a Shawn Ray" (Classic Shawn).

Chris seems like a decent guy, seems to keep busy training people (Breon) traveling for seminars, etc. Good for him.

Said he did Nubain for 6 years straight, many times a day. (Like $3,000.00 a month). Seems like a horrible drug to come off of.
Maybe Eric's tried it (ESF)? The pain-killing and sleep thing may have been 'useful', but too powerful of a drug. Turns people "useless".

Glad he is doing well today and beat his past, maybe could have been Mr. O or Arnold Champ if no partying was done by him.
(Took 2nd place at 6-Arnolds, shows how good he really was even when hitting the rec-drugs and drink).

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2019, 02:56:27 PM »
Ended up watching the Cormier doc today. Worth the 4.99 (for me at least) didn't know a lot about him honestly.
That pic above where he looks scrawny, I wonder if that was post-hospital stay? Either way he put weight back on and looks OK today.
(Nothing like his past of course). As no one should at his age. Didn't realize he was in a coma for a month back then (back injury).

The doc was your standard collection of interviews, one quote stood out by our own Shawn:

Shawn Ray: "Chris will never be known as an A-List bodybuilder, like a Dorian Yates, a Ronnie Coleman, a Shawn Ray" (Classic Shawn).

Chris seems like a decent guy, seems to keep busy training people (Breon) traveling for seminars, etc. Good for him.

Said he did Nubain for 6 years straight, many times a day. (Like $3,000.00 a month). Seems like a horrible drug to come off of.
Maybe Eric's tried it (ESF)? The pain-killing and sleep thing may have been 'useful', but too powerful of a drug. Turns people "useless".

Glad he is doing well today and beat his past, maybe could have been Mr. O or Arnold Champ if no partying was done by him.
(Took 2nd place at 6-Arnolds, shows how good he really was even when hitting the rec-drugs and drink).

if he did he wouldnt have felt it....

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2019, 03:24:50 PM »

People always say “if he didn’t party as much he would be a top bber and won more, placed better” no, this isn’t true. He did the best he could have done, as stated, placing 2nd 6 times at the arnold, multiple iron man wins and other wins, top 3 at the O, twice

It wouldn’t have changed anything, the era he competed in was tougher and arguably he should have gotten 2nd at the O twice, not 3rd

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2019, 04:01:00 PM »
People always say “if he didn’t party as much he would be a top bber and won more, placed better” no, this isn’t true. He did the best he could have done, as stated, placing 2nd 6 times at the arnold, multiple iron man wins and other wins, top 3 at the O, twice

It wouldn’t have changed anything, the era he competed in was tougher and arguably he should have gotten 2nd at the O twice, not 3rd

If he didn’t party, his cortisol would’ve been through the roof... and his training would’ve suffered

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2019, 04:24:10 PM »
They say yolo (you only live once)

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2019, 04:39:47 PM »
Chris is LBTQRSTUV friendly -

This looks like it was taken at some demented Eyes wide shut party in hell.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2019, 04:49:03 PM »
Some wild stuff

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2019, 04:52:42 PM »
Man, come to think about it, the worst part of this picture isn't Cormier wearing a gimp mask, it's the fact that he is easily able to completely cover his penis with only half of his hand.

The dude doesn't even have banana fingers to use as an excuse either.

"1"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2019, 02:27:10 AM »
Man, come to think about it, the worst part of this picture isn't Cormier wearing a gimp mask, it's the fact that he is easily able to completely cover his penis with only half of his hand.

"1"
it may be strategically placed along his wrist and up his forearm

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2019, 05:05:22 AM »
it may be strategically placed along his wrist and up his forearm

All bodybuilders are homosexual. At least latent homosexuals

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2019, 08:12:21 AM »
Chris off the juice.

Chris isn't that small anymore.. hasn't been that small in years

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2023, 11:41:21 AM »

"1"

Q

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2023, 11:53:28 AM »
Impressive testicles on Cormier, Mike Ohearn could learn a few things from him

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2023, 12:10:18 PM »
Impressive testicles on Cormier, Mike Ohearn could learn a few things from him
T

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2023, 04:45:31 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2023, 05:51:23 AM »
Chris nearly beat up Mike Tyson you know!
Bodybuilding apparently gives you the abilities to take on a born fighting machine and Grade A psychopath

Did Brian say he would rag-doll Tyson? Or did someone here just make that up?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2023, 09:21:07 AM »
Did Brian say he would rag-doll Tyson? Or did someone here just make that up?

Can't find the original reference, but he's said it, and said it afterward -

You have decent forearms congrats I would still Ragdoll Tyson the man in 2022. Obviously Tyson the 1985 Myth is invincible but yeah he is just an old boxer now with no grappling training at all. Frank Zane is all illusion he had no real size and didn't look that great when standing in a lineup. And MM are you kidding me dude is 20lbs under the classic limit for his height. He beat 2 40 year old dudes at 154lbs to win his over 45 bantom weight pro card meanwhile he took 9th in classic at the same show gtfo

Edit, Earliest reference -

he would be helpless if I got a hold of him. Sure he might land a punch and knock me out but chances are I would get a hold of him. He would have no idea what to do then and would be completely helpless. If he doesn't land an immediate one punch KO I would ragdoll him

Original thread - https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=677110 .

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2023, 10:17:22 AM »
reading that bhankins thinks he would "ragdoll" tyson...

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2023, 04:11:15 PM »
He is not on Dugdale team.
that’s a fucking disgusting picture. Where did that come from?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2023, 01:03:19 AM »
reading that bhankins thinks he would "ragdoll" tyson...
Paulie went so crazy hearing that he died.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2023, 01:22:58 AM »

"1"

He's def no Nick Trigili, that's for sure