Author Topic: Redcon 1 in Trouble?  (Read 3010 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Redcon 1 in Trouble?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2021, 09:49:08 AM »
After being rushed to the hospital in an ambulance, doctors conducted blood tests and an EKG scan. They determined that Portillo had suffered an NSTEMI heart attack. The minor cardiac episode — which, in her case, was caused by a caffeine overdose — is typically non-life-threatening.
[/u]
“I called my mom and she was freaking out more than me,” Portillo said. “I just felt so stupid for doing that dumb challenge and ending up in a hospital bed.”

Medical professionals put her on an intravenous heparin drip to thin her blood, and kept her overnight for observation.  Portillo was released from the hospital the next day without having to undergo surgery or needing to be prescribed any medication. The doctors even gave her the green light to take a vacation to Miami that she’d been planning for the following week. They just told her to steer clear of caffeine.

I know a guy that keeps stabbing table cutlery into his eyes

Ban forks!!
T

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2021, 10:24:21 AM »
Darwin award nominee.  Let them all kill themselves snorting protein powder and eating tide pods.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2021, 02:31:33 PM »
I keep seeing this "dry scooping" shit on instagram.  Pre workouts are for idiots anyways.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2021, 02:43:23 PM »
The only pre workout worth a shit is an amphetamine.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2021, 06:32:31 PM »
The only pre workout worth a shit is an amphetamine.

The ECA stack I take promised mind-blowing pumps and steroid-like gains
~

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2021, 11:51:47 AM »
   and how'd that work out for you
F

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2021, 03:32:11 PM »

The ECA stack is very interesting - metabolically! It was proven in a number of peer reviewed research studies to accelerate fat loss. But now that the evil empire (government) has stopped most ephedrine distribution it's no longer used.

Way back there were a few ephedrine products readily available-  Ultimate Orange and another product called Up Your Gas  ;D   A friend of mine and I were doing a 200 mile bicycle "tour" in Canada, and on the second day I told him I felt pretty crappy and he should ride ahead of me. He refused and said "try this Up Your Gas" herbal pill. I figured what the heck since I had to ride over 100 miles just to get back to our car.

That shit was unreal. As it turned out, I rode the first 30+ miles of the ride at the fastest pace I've ever done. We completed the 100 miles in 4 hrs 20 min, which is fast given the terrain. The bad side effect was my heart rate was off the charts for a few hours afterwards haha. I never did it again.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2021, 04:48:50 PM »

The ECA stack is very interesting - metabolically! It was proven in a number of peer reviewed research studies to accelerate fat loss. But now that the evil empire (government) has stopped most ephedrine distribution it's no longer used.

Way back there were a few ephedrine products readily available-  Ultimate Orange and another product called Up Your Gas  ;D   A friend of mine and I were doing a 200 mile bicycle "tour" in Canada, and on the second day I told him I felt pretty crappy and he should ride ahead of me. He refused and said "try this Up Your Gas" herbal pill. I figured what the heck since I had to ride over 100 miles just to get back to our car.

That shit was unreal. As it turned out, I rode the first 30+ miles of the ride at the fastest pace I've ever done. We completed the 100 miles in 4 hrs 20 min, which is fast given the terrain. The bad side effect was my heart rate was off the charts for a few hours afterwards haha. I never did it again.

I end up just chasing a bronkaid and aspirin with a Monster. 
~

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2021, 04:49:27 PM »
   and how'd that work out for you

Floyd was one hell of a tattoo artist. 
~

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2021, 06:20:42 PM »

Your racing heart rate is the resting rate for Bhank.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2021, 01:28:24 AM »
I like pre work outs but I definitely can't drink it all at once even with water prefer to sip it throughout my two hour work out

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2021, 07:14:06 AM »
Taking speed has nothing to do with working out. Meth and crack are not preworkout tools you are not getting big on speed about as dumb as thinking Nubain is a recovery tool

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2021, 07:18:46 AM »
Your racing heart rate is the resting rate for Bhank.

I am under 100 this morning which FYI is considered a normal range for an adult

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2021, 08:02:57 AM »

98? My resting 58-61

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2021, 10:37:33 AM »

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2021, 10:48:24 AM »
Experts state resting heart rate should be between 50 to 70 bpm

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2021, 10:54:14 AM »

thanks for the chart. at near 70 my heart rate has been between 47-54 the last three months oxygen intake 94-96. i've exercised 90-100 minutes a day for the last year or so after some medical problems.
F

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2021, 11:00:49 AM »
thanks for the chart. at near 70 my heart rate has been between 47-54 the last three months oxygen intake 94-96. i've exercised 90-100 minutes a day for the last year or so after some medical problems.

Those are great numbers. What was your heart rate before you were exercising 90mins a day for last year?

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2021, 11:04:48 AM »
Mine fluctuates between 66 and 75 bpm or so. I don't do any cardio atm wanna start into it get the numbers down a bit

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2021, 11:19:13 AM »

I have one of those small blood pressure machines as well. It's great that those machines are so available now, and portable. I remember my friend's parents who own a local nutrition store paid $5,000 for a large sit-down blood pressure machine. I don't remember those small portable ones being available ten years ago, and I only got mine within the past two years, so I'm not sure exactly when they hit the market.

They are super helpful if you want to take multiple blood pressure tests per day, which is recommended when you take your blood pressure, as readings vary a little from test to test, so the average result from several tests is ideal.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2021, 11:21:19 AM »
Those are great numbers. What was your heart rate before you were exercising 90mins a day for last year?
          I don't really know , I had open heart surgery, that's what made me start monitoring it.
F

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2021, 11:28:03 AM »
I have one of those small blood pressure machines as well. It's great that those machines are so available now, and portable. I remember my friend's parents who own a local nutrition store paid $5,000 for a large sit-down blood pressure machine. I don't remember those small portable ones being available ten years ago, and I only got mine within the past two years, so I'm not sure exactly when they hit the market.

They are super helpful if you want to take multiple blood pressure tests per day, which is recommended when you take your blood pressure, as readings vary a little from test to test, so the average result from several tests is ideal.

Even the most expensive electronic blood pressure monitors are only approximate and not the gold standard for accuracy. When I was in the hospital a few years ago for a blood infection the nurses used a stethoscope  and a sphygmomanometer. I asked the doctor why don't they use the digital ones by the bedside and he said they are highly inaccurate and they only use them to monitor while the patient is in bed, to alert them of big changes.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2021, 11:33:44 AM »
I was hoping she died.

Nice tits, but that dog face isn't going to do it for me.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2021, 11:34:26 AM »

47-54 is the same resting pulse as a very fit young person - so that's excellent! Mine has been pretty much the same since I was a teen - about 55-60, and I've been bicycle racing from the age of 14!

One of my best bike racing friends had a resting pulse in the low 30's - it was insane! We both did equally well in events so it really meant little what our resting pulse rates were.

Probably the most important heart rate measurement is your heart rate recovery time- how long it takes for the pulse to drop after a hard effort. That's often used on treadmill tests for heart function.