Author Topic: Mma fighters and boxers are suddenly feeling very nervous  (Read 1836 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Mma fighters and boxers are suddenly feeling very nervous
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 03:28:17 PM »
Is this his latest thing? The big obese cunt was playing on his skateboard a few weeks ago

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2021, 03:52:40 PM »
Once he dropped his left hand to throw that right, i'd slide right and loop a quick hook over the top.

He'd get killed. Terrible footwork and zero head movement.

Plus he has no gas tank, wouldn't last 3 rounds.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2021, 04:13:44 PM »
Once he dropped his left hand to throw that right, i'd slide right and loop a quick hook over the top.

He'd get killed. Terrible footwork and zero head movement.

Plus he has no gas tank, wouldn't last 3 rounds.

I would bet the house you wouldn't last 45 seconds with me 30 seconds is even money

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2021, 04:24:22 PM »
I would bet the house you wouldn't last 45 seconds with me 30 seconds is even money

Fuckoff tiny.

I'd break your knees with two or three leg kicks.

I'm bigger, stronger and faster than you.

Plus i'm not a felon that beats women.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2021, 04:33:01 PM »
Fuckoff tiny.

You wouldn't stay on your feet 15 seconds in front of me

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2021, 04:36:22 PM »
You wouldn't stay on your feet 15 seconds in front of me

You said the same thing to the two guys who folded you up like a cheap lawn chair.

Phaggot.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2021, 06:42:35 PM »
Falcon speaking here ill fight him for 50k and drop this fat slug boy
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2021, 07:03:40 PM »
Fuckoff tiny.

Are there things?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2021, 07:06:53 PM »
Say what you want, but one of those punches would wreck a majority of people out on the streets.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2021, 10:21:49 PM »
Are there things?

;D

PS - is B. Hank really a felon?  ???  Someone told me his mugshot was posted somewhere in his 6728 page thread...but I couldn't find it after spending 15 seconds looking, so I gave up.  I don't believe Getbig or bodybuilding industry rumours unless they are verified by Goodrum or another credible source, generally speaking.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2021, 10:22:55 PM »
Say what you want, but one of those punches would wreck a majority of people out on the streets.

Good call.  He may not be able to beat a trained UFC fighter, even one in a much lighter weight class, but he would probably be able to mess up a bunch of normal untrained people, or even a pile of trained/strong men [trained in strength, not fighting].

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2021, 02:27:06 AM »
Fighting aside, the guy may be one of the strongest people out there.
When Shaw went to train w/ him, this guy handled the dbells (maybe 200's) in Shoulder presses easier, and for more reps than Shaw.
Very impressive strength.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2021, 03:19:04 AM »
If BigBoy connects, it's game over, even on IronChin McGee
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2021, 04:12:37 AM »
Bhank vs. TIO for the Title.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2021, 11:11:36 AM »

I thought the same thing. People can talk all sorts of garbage about how unskilled he is (which might be so) but the average man (equally or unskilled) would drop from one of his hits.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2021, 11:30:46 AM »
He may not be able to beat a trained UFC fighter, even one in a much lighter weight class.

Disagree.

Out in the real world, if any person, even a Jon Jones, GSP, whoever, gets hit with one of those punches, he’s likely going to, at minimum, sustain a level of damage.

MMA fights occur in EXTREMELY controlled environments.

If this brute blasts you with one of those punches after you’ve told him to go fuck himself, after he took what you thought was your parking space, well, if you DON’T go down, you’re certainly seriously rocked. And very susceptible to follow-up attacks.

And at that point of vulnerability, if your attacker possesses vastly superior size, strength and aggression (at that moment), you are in a heap load of jeopardy.

All the benefit of BJJ/striking/“gas tank” training is dramatically diminished in that moment.

Your head, anatomically constructed as all other heads, just got pummeled by a high-powered projectile.

And now, at minimum dazed, confused and disoriented, the source of that blow is committed to overwhelming you with more focussed attack.

Real life escapes so many.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2021, 12:26:02 PM »
;D

PS - is B. Hank really a felon?  ???  Someone told me his mugshot was posted somewhere in his 6728 page thread...but I couldn't find it after spending 15 seconds looking, so I gave up.  I don't believe Getbig or bodybuilding industry rumours unless they are verified by Goodrum or another credible source, generally speaking.

I am not a felon and the charges they mentioned that were dropped have now been expunged

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2021, 01:49:04 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2021, 02:28:03 PM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2021, 04:24:43 PM »
Disagree.

Out in the real world, if any person, even a Jon Jones, GSP, whoever, gets hit with one of those punches, he’s likely going to, at minimum, sustain a level of damage.

MMA fights occur in EXTREMELY controlled environments.

If this brute blasts you with one of those punches after you’ve told him to go fuck himself, after he took what you thought was your parking space, well, if you DON’T go down, you’re certainly seriously rocked. And very susceptible to follow-up attacks.

And at that point of vulnerability, if your attacker possesses vastly superior size, strength and aggression (at that moment), you are in a heap load of jeopardy.

All the benefit of BJJ/striking/“gas tank” training is dramatically diminished in that moment.

Your head, anatomically constructed as all other heads, just got pummeled by a high-powered projectile.

And now, at minimum dazed, confused and disoriented, the source of that blow is committed to overwhelming you with more focussed attack.

Real life escapes so many.

In an uncontrolled environment everyone has a chance. I'm sure BigBoy could do some damage if he connected, but if he doesn't have a ring or cage to hunt you down, it would be easy to dance around him for a minute or two as he gasses out. Footwork and movement very often prevent taking much damage. Look at Anderson Silva, he was almost untouchable in his prime. Look at Floyd Maywether.

I've seen some guys take some very heavy punches and just move forward. That's something that cannot be taught. There was a big fight at a bar i used to frequent years ago and this big 300 pound country boy punched this 180 pound dude in the head with everything he had like 15 times, little man just kept coming and ended up putting the guy on the ground with a throat punch.

Some people can take a lot of punishment, especially on drugs like meth and PCP. There is a video that was released two years ago of a guy high on drugs that took on like 5 Cops for over 20 minutes. They beat the shit out of him, tazed him and one guy ended up choking him out. He almost died, was out for like 5 minutes. Once he woke up again he squirmed away from 5 Cops who were pinning him to the ground and again fought off a group of Cops for 4-5 more minutes. I'll try to find the video, but they ended up killing him so it might not be public anymore.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2021, 06:07:56 PM »
;D

He claims no, but....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2021, 08:27:47 PM »

BULLSHIT.

SHIZZO FLUFFER.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2021, 11:03:51 PM »
Fighting aside, the guy may be one of the strongest people out there.
When Shaw went to train w/ him, this guy handled the dbells (maybe 200's) in Shoulder presses easier, and for more reps than Shaw.
Very impressive strength.

Really?  I didn't see that video.  In comparison to Ronnie who got 12 reps with the 200-lb'ers, how many did both Shaw and the Strength Cartel athlete get, respectively?

EDIT: I just realized that you wrote shoulder press.  WOW.  Any reps with 200-lb for shoulder press is crazy...I'll have to check out that video.